Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án - Đề 81
Đề thi thử Đại học môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 có đáp án
Nhằm giúp các bạn thí sinh có thêm tài liệu tham khảo cho kỳ thi TN THPT QG & ĐHCĐ, VnDoc.com tổng hợp các đề thi thử trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án để giới thiệu đến các bạn. Đây là bộ sưu tập các đề thi được chúng tôi chọn lọc từ những đề thi thử hay của các ngôi trường có tiếng. Hi vọng, bộ đề thi thử này sẽ giúp bạn vững tâm hơn trong kỳ thi tới.
A/ Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently
1. A. experienced B. worked C. watched D. arrived
2. A. .kissed B. stopped C. laughed D. closed
B/ Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is different from the rest. Circle the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D.
Question 3: A. important B. commitment C. applicant D. together
Question 4: A. necessity B. professional C. appropriate D. economics
C/ Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. After her illness, Lam had to work hard to _______ his classmates.
A. catch sight of B. keep pace with C. get in touch with D. make allowance for
6. It was difficult to........a date which was convenient for everyone.
A. agree B. organize C. arrange D. provide
7. He wasn't _____the job
A. experienced enough doing B. experienced to do enough
C. experienced enough to do D. enough experienced to do
8. Be careful with these scrissors ! Don’t point them………..me.
A. for B. in C. with D. at
9. I…………….understand this letter. Will you translate it for me.
A. mustn’t B.can’t C. may not D. shouldn’t.
10. After you write your report, give it to your boss. He will…………it and make any necessary changes.
A. fill in B. bring up C. look after D. go over.
11. The disappearance of one or several species may result in the loss of _______________.
A. university B. biology C. biodiversity D. diversity
12. The doctor suggested that the patient …………..smoking.
A.stop B. should stop C. would stop D. both A and B are correct
13. I'd rather you………………..in here. There's a room for smokers out there.
A. not smoke B. don't smoke C. didn't smoke D. won't smoke
14. Being well-dressed and punctual can help you create a good ……. on your interviewer.
A. impression B. pressure C. employment D. effectiveness
15. They decided to go……. the danger.
A. in spite B. despite C. due to D. and
16. ……. purpose of volunteer work is to help poor people how to improve their life.
A. A B. An C. The D. X
17. - Tom: "Make yourself at home."
- Jane: “___________”
A. Not at all. Don't mention it. B. Thanks. Same to you.
C. That's very nice. Thank you. D. Yes, can I help you?
18. I don’t like hunting . - ____________
A. Either do I B. I do , too C. Neither do I D. I don’t neither
D/ Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. In the future many large corporations will be wiped out and millions of jobs will be lost.
A. companies B. services C. supermarkets D. farms
20. Domestic chores will no longer be a burden thanks to the inventions of laborsaving devices.
A. Official B. Household C. Schooling D. Foreign
E/ Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. After five days on trial, the court found him innocent of the crime and he was released.
A. guilty B. naive C. innovative D. benevolent
22. Vietnam’s admission to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) has promoted its trade relations with other countries.
A. boosted B. expanded C. restricted D. balanced
F/ Choose the word or phrase in each of the following sentences that needs correcting.
23. The gardener used the scissors which he had bought them from a village shopto cut the flowers.
A B C D
24. The windows at the front of the houseneedto repair.
A B C D
25. Identify the one that is not correct "I'd like to have some informationsabout the flights to Bangkok
tomorrow, please " A B C D
G/ Indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
26.He started learning French six years ago
A. He has learned French for six years B. It is six years ago since he started learning French
C. He hasn’t learned French for six years D. He has learned French since six years
27. Tom goes to school by bicycle. His friends go to school by bicycle, too.
A. Both Tom and his friends goes to school by bicycle.
B. Both Tom and his friends go to school by bicycle.
C. Either Tom or his friends go to school by bicycle.
D. Not only Tom but also his friends goes to school by bicycle.
28. There’s no point in persuading him to do this.
A. he is able to do this although he does not want to. B. It would be useful to persuade him to do this.
C. I enjoy persuading him to do this. D. It is useless to persuade him to do this.
H/ Choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
29. The harder you study for these exams, …….
A. the best you will do B. the better you will do
C. you will do better D. the gooder you will do
30. I met one of my old friends…….
A. while I was doing the shopping in the supermarket two days ago.
B. when I did the shopping in the supermarket two days ago.
C. as I was done the shopping in the supermarket two days ago.
D. while I was doing the shopping to the supermarket two days ago.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks from 41 to 45.
It can be shown in facts and figures that cycling is the cheapest, most convenient, and most environmentally desirable form of transport (31)______ towns, but such cold calculations do not mean much on a frosty winter morning. The real appeal of cycling is that it is so (32)______. It has none of the difficulties and tensions of other ways of travelling so you are more cheerful after a ride, even through the rush hour.
The first thing a non-cyclist says to you is: "But isn't it (33)______ dangerous?" It would be foolish to deny the danger of sharing the road with motor vehicles and it must be admitted that there are an alarming (34)______ of accidents involving cyclists. However, although police records (35)______ that the car driver is often to blame, the answer lies with the cyclist. It is possible to ride in such a way as to reduce risks to a minimum.
Question 31: A. at B. in C. to D. on
Question 32: A. careful B. boring C. enjoyable D. excited
Question 33: A. comfortably B. expectedly C. strangely D. terribly
Question 34: A. number B. deal C. size D. digit
Question 35: A. display B. exhibit C. point D. indicate
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
For more than six million American children, coming home after school means coming back to an empty house. Some deal with the situation by watching TV. Some may hide. But all of them have something in common. They spend part of each day alone. They are called “latchkey children". They are children who look after themselves while their parents work. And their bad condition has become a subject of concern. Lynette Long was once the principal of an elementary school. She said, "We had a school rule against wearing jewellery. A lot of kids had chains around their necks with keys attached. I was constantly telling them to put the keys inside shirts. There were so many keys; it never came to my mind what they meant." Slowly, she learned that they were house keys. She and her husband began talking to the children who had keys. They learned of the effect working couples and single parents were having on their children. Fear was the biggest problem faced by children at home alone. One in three latchkey children the Longs talked to reported being frightened. Many had nightmares and were worried about their own safety. The most common way latchkey children deal with their fears is by hiding. They may hide in a shower stall, under a bed or in a closet. The second is TV. They often turn the volume up. It’s hard to get statistics on latchkey children, the Longs have learned. Most parents are slow to admit that they leave their children alone.