Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Phòng GD-ĐT Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2016 - 2017
Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu Đề thi thử tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Phòng GD-ĐT Tam Đảo, Vĩnh Phúc năm học 2016 - 2017 có kèm đáp án cụ thể. Sau đây mời các em cùng thử sức nhé!
PHÒNG GD&ĐT TAM ĐẢO
(Đề thi có 02 trang)
ĐỀ THI THỬ TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
Môn: Tiếng Anh
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. 1.0pt
1. A. student B. study C. studio D. stupid
2. A. dictation B. question C. foundation D. action
3. A. sad B. man C. fan D. car
4. A. ended B. wanted C. completed D. finished
II. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. 2.5pts
5. They used _______ in the countryside.
A. to living B. living C. to live D. live
6. What should we do to reduce the level of environmental ______?
A. pollution B. pollute C. polluted D. polluting
7. I _______ John since he moved to our neighborhood.
A. knew B. has known C. have known D. know
8. They haven't finished the project, ________?
A. haven't they B. have they
C. do they D. don't they
9. We listened _________ while the examiner gave us the directions.
A. attention B. attentively C. attentive D. attentiveness
10. He asked me ________?
A. where did I live B. where I lived
C. where do I live D. where I live
11. The police told him ________ his car at the entrance to the hospital.
A. not park B. don't park C. not to park D. don't to park
12. I've looked _______ my book everywhere but I can't find it.
A. for B. after C. at D. in
13. This department store ________ three years ago.
A. built B. was built C. builds D. is built
14. Joe has three sisters. He wishes he _______ a brother.
A. have B. will have C. has D. had
III. Choose the option that needs correcting in each sentence. 1.0pt
15. How long have you know your teacher?
A B C D
16. I have had a wonderful times in Ho Chi Minh City.
A B C D
17. What would happen if the temperature is warmer?
A B C D
18. Da Lat, where is located on Highland, is famous for mild climate.
A B C D
IV. Read the text then choose the best options to complete the statements. 1.0pt
Most of the people who like films are only interested in the leading actor or actress when they enjoy a film. It seems to them that only the actors or actresses have made the film successful. They always pay attention to their appearance, performance, and fashion. There are many film viewers who have no awareness of the other people's work to make a film. A finished film is, actually, the result of the collaboration of many people, and the most important among them are the scriptwriter, the cinematographer, the film editor, the actor, and the director. Especially, in some thrilling scenes, the roles of stuntmen are very important. They are always in danger when they are acting; some of them are even badly hurt or dead. But what a pity, many film viewers rarely appreciate their work.
19. To many film viewers, ________.
A. the director is the most important
B. no one is more important than the leading actor or actress
C. the stuntmen play the most important role
D. the most important person is the cinematographer
20. Many film viewers always pay attention to ________.
A. the director's name and appearance
B. the pictures taken by the cinematographer
C. the leading actors' or actresses' family
D. the actors' and actresses' appearance, performance, and fashion
21. The work of stuntmen is ________.
A. secure B. dangerous C. interesting D. thrilled
22. A finished film is the result of the collaboration of _______.
A. many people B. the actors C. the actresses D. the director
V. Choose the best options to complete the text 1.0pt
A new study shows that women can reduce their chances of developing heart disease (1) _______ jogging for about three hours every week. The researchers at Harvard Medical University in Boston have just reported the results of the study on the New England Journal of Medicine. The study is the first to show the effectiveness of jogging in the developing of heart disease in women. Only (2) ________ earlier studies have examined the effects of jogging on the heart, but nearly all have been done on men. The new study involves more than 72,000 women between the (3)________ of forty and sixty-five during a period of eight years. The researchers have found that women (4)________ jog at least three hours a week have a thirty to forty percent lower chance of owning a heart attack than those who do not.
23. A. by B. to C. of D. in
24. A. a little B. a few C. many D. much
25. A. age B. years C. years old D. ages
26. A. who B. which C. how D. those
VI. Use the correct form of the words in CAPITAL to complete each sentence. 1.0pt
27. His parents were ________ that he failed the final examinations. DISAPPOINT
28. You should listen to the teacher ________. CARE
29. He is a famous ________ in the world. SCIENCE
30. Mary has made a good _______ on this matter. DECIDE
VII. Complete the sentences in such a way that they remain unchanged from the original ones. 1.0pt
31. I was very sleepy but I still wanted to watch the football match on TV.
32. "Do you know what the time is, Mary?" asked John.
John asked ____________________________________________________________
33. The teacher is introducing a new game.
A new _______________________________________________________________
34. I haven't been in this village since May.
The last time __________________________________________________________
VIII. Write a passage. 1.5pt
In 100-120 words, present a writing passage on the benefits of the Face book in school life.