Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2021
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh 2021 có đáp án
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây tổng hợp kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm lớp 9 giúp các em nâng cao những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản hiệu quả .
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE (8.0 points)
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
1. A. confused
2. A. handicraft
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. collapse
4. A. carnival
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5. Mercury is the smaller planet in the solar system and the closest to the sun.
C. in the
6. My grandmother used to be telling us folktales when we were small.
B. be telling
D. were small
7. There wasn’t hardly electricity in the mountainous regions ten years ago.
D. ten years
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
8. If I ........ his advice, I would be a fool.
B. would follow
C. will follow
D. had followed
9. Every possible test was carried ........ to decide the nature of her illness.
10. “Tom and Jerry” is one of the best American ........ ever made.
11. The ground is dry, and we haven’t had any rain for months. It’s a real ........
12. What’s the ........ at your school? Do you study all day?
13. She asked the pupil ........ still, but they kept moving out of the class.
C. to sit
14. I thanked him politely .........
A. then have a quick walk away
B. so that to walk away
C. but walked away after that
D. and walked quickly away
15. The words of his old teacher left a ........ impression on his mind. He is still influenced by them.
16. It ........ us two weeks to complete the task given by the physics teacher.
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
17. - “Thank you very much for your help.”
- “ ........ ”
A. Thank you very much too.
B. How nice of you to say so!
C. Yes. That’s alright.
D. You’re welcome.
18. - “Mum, I’ve won the girls’ long jump.”
- “ ........ ”
A. It’s nothing.
B. All right.
D. Don’t be proud!
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
19. Binh is an active student. He has taken part in different charity projects in his town.
A. been involved in
B. taken care of
C. looked forward to
D. been grateful to
20. Everyone has their own style of studying. I prefer to study by myself so I am not disturbed.
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. We must not let small children play in the kitchen. It is a dangerous place.
22. With the help of the Internet, information can reach every’ corner of the world swiftly.
A. at a low speed
B. at a high price
C. with some difficulty
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Before people had electricity and gas, they cooked on wood and charcoal fires. A fairly recent addition to cooking is the microwave. This (23) ........ the cooking time. Fan ovens are also more efficient. Barbecue cooking outside in the garden on a warm day in summer is very (24) ......... In the kitchen, utensils are used to contain the food, and they vary from open pans to pans with lids, frying pans, steamers, pressure cookers and woks.
The kitchen is now the ‘hub’ of the house. The family, friends and visitors, (25) ........ waiting for a meal to be prepared, all gather in the kitchen and help to prepare the dishes or watch others doing the cooking. The utensils available to aid the food (26) ........ are plentiful. Different types of knives for example. Aprons and oven gloves help to protect us from spills and heat when taking hot dishes from the oven.
Some people love cooking. (27) ........ the meal, assembling the ingredients and then preparing the food. Others, however, prefer to open a tin of food and hot up the contents.
23. A. calms down
B. speeds up
C. carries out
D. puts off
24. A. popular
25. A. where
26. A. preparation
27. A. developing
Download đề thi & đáp án tại: Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Anh văn có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2020 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.