Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 4: Volunteer Work - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 4: Volunteer Work - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 11 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
I. AIMS/OBJECTIVES OF THE LESSON
1. Language focus: By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:
- know the form and the content of a letter of invitation
- use some useful expressions
2. Skills: Writing + Reading/Listening/Speaking
3. Attitudes: Ss work in pairs or groups, write and read a letter of invitation
- Teaching aids: Lesson plan, text book
- Teaching method: Communicative language teaching
2. Students: Read Unit 4 – writing at home
1. Class organization (1 minute)
2. Check – up: (5 minutes) Some Ss go to the board, talk Spring School
3. New lesson (35 minutes)
- Asks students to work in pairs
- Goes around the class to give help.
- Gives feedback and corrects answers
Do as appointed
- The opening of the letter: Dear Sir or Madam
- The amount that is donated: I am very happy to receive a donation of $500 from your company some days ago.
- How the money is used: The money will help us to repair the old school
- Asks students to do the task
- Calls on students to read aloud their answers
- Gives correct answers:
- Picks up some of the writings, corrects mistakes and gives feedback for the whole class
- Work in pair, do the task
1. at my house 2. to come
3. refreshments 4. to cook
5. winners 6. by Monday
- Use the guidelines to write a letter of invitation, use the suggestions:
Where and when?
How many people invited?
What food and drink?
- Use peer correction
- Self correct the mistakes in their writing, then write the second draft.
- Gives feedback
- Invite the whole class to their parties in spoken form
4. Consolidation (3 mins) How to write a letter of invitation
5. Homework: (1 min)
- words and phrases
- Finish the writing at home