Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3: Short story 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3: Short story 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to:
Review the phonics, vocabulary
2. Skills: Develop Ss speaking, listening and reading skills.
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners: Revisions.
- Vocabulary: Revisions.
- Phonic: Revisions
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Ps ask Ps some questions
3. New lesson:
Warm up: - Review the model sentences from unit1 to unit 5
1. Read and listen to the story
- Have pupils look at pictures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, 6, 7 and 8 on page 72 of the Student Book. Give the identification of the characters in the pictures and the characters’ words. Tell pupils that they are going to listen to the recording and tick the pictures they hear. Guess the answer
- Play the recording 2 times pupils to listen and read after the tape
2. Put the words in the correct order
- Have pupils look at pictures 1-8 on page 72 of the Student Book. Elicit the identification of the characters in the pictures and the characters’ words. Tell pupils that they are going to reorder the words.
- Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the reading text
Answer: 1.let’s go for a walk
2.let’s read a book
3.what are they doing?
4. Nini is listening to music
3. Mactch the rhyming words
-T explains the situation and how to do the exercise
-Ask students to read the words in the book and macth the words given to the column. Work in pairs to do the exercise then practice in pairs in front of the whole class. The rest listen to and give the remark.
Correct the pronunciation.
Answer: 1-d 2-a 3-e 4-c 5-b
4. Read and write
- Whole class. Have pupils turn their books to page 72. Tell pupils that they are going to read the sentences to get the information in order to fill in the blanks to comple the dialogue.
- Pupils read the sentences individually and do the task. Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary.
- Pair works. Have pupils trade their answers for correction.
- Call on some pupils to report their answers. The rest of the class listen give comments.
- Make a few questions to check pupils’ comprehension of the sentences.
- Have the whole class read each sentence in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation.
Answer: 1.are you
4. I do
5. I don’t
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Ask ps to practice in pairs
Give the identification
Listen and read
Rereading and complete the exercise
Check their answers
Read and match
Work in pairs
Do exercises in the workbook