Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 20: Where's Sa Pa - Lesson 6
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 20: Where's Sa Pa - Lesson 6 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to:ask and answer questions about one’s and someone’s action in progress.
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about someone’s action
3. New lesson
Warm up: Read the chant.
4. Read and write
-T explains the situation and how to do the exercise
-Ask students to look the picture of Sapa. Ask Ss to identify the characters in the pictures on page 69.
Read the paragraph and questions in the book and write the answers.
Work individually to do the exercise then practice in pairs in front of the whole class. The rest listen to and give the remark.
Correct the pronunciation.
Answer: 1. his family in Sapa 2.he is eight years old.
3.It’s in north Viet Nam 4. No it isn’t. It far from Ha Noi
5. Let’s write
T introduces the topic “you are going to read the questions about your family and write the answers”.
Ss read the sentences individually and do the exercise.
Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the sentences.
Answer: 1. My family is in Phu Tho/ Tuyen Quang.
1. In north Viet Nam
2. No it isn’t
3. No it isn’t
4. No it isn’t
- Introduce the situation. Ask Ss observe the pictures and talk about your favorite place.
- Explain how to do the exercise: tell your classmates what is your favorite place?
- Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
- Correct Ss’ mistakes and pronunciation
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Read the chant
Look at the sentences in the book
Read and Work individually
Fill the suitable words in the blanks
Do exercises in the workbook