Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 20: Where's Sa Pa - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 20: Where's Sa Pa - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of this lesson, Students will be able to ask and answer questions about distance.
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing and listening skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils write the new words.
3. New lesson
Warm up: Chatting: talk about the distance.
4. Listen and tick
- Have pupils look at pictures a, b, c and d on page 67 of the Student Book. Elicit the identification of the characters in the pictures and the characters’ words. Tell pupils that they are going to listen to the recording and tick True or False. Ss guess to tick the p pictures True or False the boxes.
- Play the recording 2 times pupils to listen and number the boxes. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
- Play the recording again pupils check their answers. T give the answer:
- Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the listening text.
5. Read and complete
Ask Ss to identify the characters in the picture on page 67.
Set the scene: “you are going to read the paragraph to get the information about Nam’s places in order to fill the suitable words in the blanks”
Museum water puppet theater
- Check vocab: Slap the board
Have a revision of the language
Ask Ss to read the paragraph and do the task
Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the paragraph.
Have the whole class read each sentence in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation
Answers: 1. Name 2. Near 3. Theater 4. far
6. Let’s play
- Explain how the game is played: pupils play in pairs.
- When the time is up, call on pairs to demonstrate the game at the front of the class. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Have the whole class repeat all the sentences to reinforce their pronunciation.
- Have pupils brainstorm and spell their names of their classmates / friends.
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Practise in pairs
Look at the pictures in the book
Listen and number
Look at 3 pictures
Work In pair to ask and answer the questions
Do exercises in the workbook