Tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017
Tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017
Hãy thử sức với các đề thi thử trước khi bạn bước vào kỳ thi TN THPT QG & ĐHCĐ chính thức. Chúng tôi trân trọng gửi tới các thí sinh Tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 vơid các dạng bài về các chủ điểm ngữ pháp quan trọng kèm theo đáp án đã được chọn lọc kỹ càng. Với tài liệu ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2017 này, kiến thức và kinh nghiệm làm bài của bạn sẽ nhanh chóng được nâng lên.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
UNIT 1: TENSES 2
UNIT 2: PASSIVE VOICE 10
UNIT 3: TAG QUESTIONS 18
UNIT 4: ADVERBIAL CLAUSES AND CONNECTORS 19
UNIT 5: SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT 28
UNIT 6: SPEAKING 31
UNIT 7: CONDITIONAL SENTENCES AND WISHES 35
UNIT 9: RELATIVE CLAUSES 47
UNIT 10: ARTICLES 55
UNIT 11: REPORTED SPEECH 57
UNIT 12: PREPOSITIONS 64
UNIT 13: COMPARISONS 69
UNIT 14: PHONETICS 77
UNIT 15: COMMON STRUCTURES 84
ANSWER KEY 93
UNIT 1: TENSES 93
UNIT 2: PASSIVE VOICE 96
UNIT 3: TAG QUESTIONS 99
UNIT 4: ADVERBIAL CLAUSES AND CONNECTORS 100
UNIT 5: SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT 103
UNIT 6: SPEAKING 104
UNIT 7: CONDITIONAL SENTENCES AND WISHES 105
UNIT 8: GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES 109
UNIT 9: RELATIVE CLAUSES 111
UNIT 10: ARTICLES 114
UNIT 11: REPORTED SPEECH 115
UNIT 12: PREPOSITIONS 118
UNIT 13: COMPARISONS 120
UNIT 14: PHONETICS 123
UNIT 15: COMMON STRUCTURES 127
UNIT 1: TENSES
A. Use the correct form of verbs in brackets.
1. In all the world, there (be) __________ only 14 mountains that (reach) __________above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) __________ to see his parents.
3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) __________for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) __________ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) the job.
6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip to California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be) __________ too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend) __________ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) __________class.
9. Tomorrow I'm going to leave for home. When I (arrive) __________at the airport, Mary (wait) for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By the year 2005, she (live) __________on this earth for 55 years.
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) __________to Mary's party, everyone already (arrive) __________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) you in July. By the time I (see) __________ you, I (graduate) __________.
13. I (visit) __________ my uncle's home many times when I (be) __________ a child.
14. That book (lie) __________ on the table for week. You (not read) __________ it yet ?
15. David (wash) __________ his hands. He just (repair) __________ the TV set.
16. You (be) __________here before? Yes, I (spend) __________ my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet) __________ him. We don't know what he (look) __________ like.
18. The car (be) __________ ready for him by the time he (come) __________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find) __________that she just (leave) __________a few minutes before.
20. When we (arrive) __________ in London tonight, it probably (rain) __________.
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can't do anything until it (stop) __________
22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.
23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.
24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.
25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) to turn the gas off.
26. London (change) a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.
27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window
28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.
29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.
30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.
31. When I (be) __________ at school we all (study) __________Latin.
32. When I (meet) __________ him, he (work) __________as a waiter for a year or so.
33. After he (finish) __________ breakfast he (sit) __________down to write some letters.
34. She (have) __________a hard life, but she's always smiling.
35. I think Jim (be) __________ out of town.
B. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. When I last saw him, he _____ in London.
A. has lived B. is living C. was living D. has been living
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. don't see B. haven't seen C. didn't see D. hadn't seen
3. The train ______ half an hour ago.
A. has been leaving B. left
C. has left D. had left
4. Jack ______ the door.
A. has just painted B. paint
C. will have painted D. painting
5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.
A. is looking B. was looking C. has been looking D. looked
6. I ______ Texas State University now.
A. am attending B. attend C. was attending D. attended
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.
A. ten years ago B. since ten years
C. for ten years ago D. for ten years
8. Christopher Columbus _______ American more than 500 years ago.
A. discovered B. has discovered
C. had discovered D. had been discovering
9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.
A. run B. runs C. was running D. had run
10. We _______ there when our father died.
A. still lived B. lived still
C. was still lived D. were still living
11. They ______ table tennis when their father comes back home.
A. will play B. will be playing
C. play D. would play
12. By Christmas, I _______ for Mr. Smith for six years.
A. shall have been working B. shall work
C. have been working D. shall be working
13. I _______ in the room right now.
A. am being B. was being C. have been being D. am
14. I ______ to New York three times this year.
A. have been B. was C. were D. had been
15. I'll come and see you before I _______ for the States.
A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave
16. The little girl asked what _______ to her friend.
A. has happened B. happened
C. had happened D. would have been happened
17. John ______ a book when I saw him.
A. is reading B. read C. was reading D. reading
18. He said he _______ return later.
A. will B. would C. can D. would be
19. Jack ________ the door.
A. has just opened B. open
C. will have opened D. opening
20. I have been waiting for you ______.
A. since early morning B. since 9 a.m
C. for two hours D. All are correct
21. Almost everyone _______ for home by the time we arrived.
A. leave B. left C. leaves D. had left
22. By the age of 25, he ______ two famous novels.
A. wrote B. writes C. has written D. had written