Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 5
Đề thi môn Tếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
VnDoc mời các bạn tham khảo bài Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 5 kèm theo đáp án chi tiết, nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh trong quá trình củng cố kiến thức, đạt kết quả cao thi học kì 2 lớp 8.
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 4
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 6
- Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
- Choose the correct answer to complete the sentences.1. I think I _______ soccer with my friends this time next weekend.
- 2After three hours of considering, we have decided _______ the final decision.
- 3Good teachers usually have effective teaching..................
- 4....................I ask you a question?
- 5The teacher _______ the students that they should make contribution to protecting the environment by saving paper and recycling things.
- 6He................. in Da Lat for ten years by the end of this year.
- Read this passage and answer the questionsThomas Edison was one of the greatest inventors of the world. He was responsible for more than one thousand inventions including the electric light bulb and the record player. He also created the world’s first industrial research laboratory.Edison was born in 1847 in Ohio, USA. When he was 10 years old, he set up a small laboratory after he had read a science book his mother showed him. In 1869, he borrowed some money and began to make inventions. In 1876 he built a new laboratory so that he could spend all his time inventing. He planned to turn out minor inventions every ten days and “big trick” every six months. He developed many devices that brought great benefits to people’s life. He once said that the value of an idea lay in the using of it. Edison died in 1931, after having a remarkably productive life.1. Who was Thomas Edison?
- 2When and where was he born?
- 3What did he invent?
- 4Did he build a new laboratory in 1876?
- Read the passage and do the tasks that followTHE GREAT HANSHIN EARTHQUAKEThe Great Hanshin earthquake, or the Kobe earthquake as it is more commonly known oversea, was an earthquake in Japan that measured 7.3 on the Japan Meteorological Agency magnitude scale. It occurred on January 17th, 1995 at 5:46 a.m. In the southern part of Hyogo Prefectures, and lasted for approximately 20 seconds. The epicenter of the earthquake was on the northern end of Awaji Island near Kobe, a cosmopolitan city of over 1.5 million people. A total of 6,434 people, mainly in the city of Kobe, lost their lives. Additionally, it caused approximately ten trillion yen in damage. It was the worst earthquake in Japan since the Great Kanto earthquake in 1923, which claimed 140,000 lives.1. The word “oversea” in line 1 is closest in meaning to ________.
- 2The word “occurred” in line 3 refers to_______.
- 3It is stated in the passage that the number of deaths in the city of Kobe _______.
- 4The northern end of Awaji Island was the place where _______.
- Rewrite the sentences below without changing their original meaning.“I like to do physics experiment.”, said Nam
→ Nam said…
- 2“We will leave Viet Nam tomorrow”, said the foreigners.
→ The ……
- 3“Where is the post office?”, said the old lady.
→ The ……
- 4“Do you speak other languages?”- Mr Baker asked me.
→ Mr. Baker …
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn