Đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia 2020 môn Anh lần 1 trường THPT Gia Lộc, Hải Dương
Đề thi thử tiếng Anh thpt quốc gia 2020
Đề thi thử môn Anh THPT Quốc Gia 2020
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia 2020 môn Anh lần 1 trường THPT Gia Lộc, Hải Dương do VnDoc biên soạn và đăng tải, hỗ trợ học sinh ôn luyện và làm quen cấu trúc đề thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh đạt kết quả cao.
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia 2020 môn Anh bám sát chương trình tiếng Anh THPT giảm tải giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
- Question 1:
- Question 2:
- Question 3:
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.Question 4:
- Question 5:
- Question 6:
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questionsQuestion 7: Gunpowder, in some ways the most effective of all the explosive materials, were a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur.
- Question 8:Nero Claudius Caesar, to please themselves, killed his mother, his brother, and all his advisers, and finally killed himself out of self-love.
- Question 9:When they have been frightened, for example, by an electrical storm, dairy cows may refuse giving milk.
- Question 10:The last person leaving the room must turn off the lights.
- 11In the 1800's botanist Asa Gray worked to describe and classifying the plants which were found in North America.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.Question 12: It is said the Robinhood robbed ____ rich and gave the money to poor.
- 13____ be impolite to our parents.
- 14____ goods you sell ____ profit you’ll make.
- 15Were he to have known that the river was dangerous, he ____ to swim across it.
- 16After a thorough examination, the patient ____ home.
- 17You have a ticket to the game, ____ ?
- 18It ____ rain today. There are so many clouds in the sky.
- 19It’s on the top shelf, out of ____ .
- 20____ I didn’t understand the job but now I’m making progress.
- 21You should have remembered my birthday. I wish you ____ my birthday.
- 22The policeman asked us ____ .
- 23Life expectancy in Vietnam is relatively short, ____ in Japan it has increased substantially.
- 24Every man and woman ____ responsible for what he or she does.
- 25Only because she had to support her family ____ to leave school.
- 26She was very proud of her qualifications, and ____ down on people she thought were uneducated.
- 27Will you please give back the pen ____ yesterday?
- 28A few months ago I moved into a very small flat after ____ for years with my parents.
- 29____ old he is, the girl is determined to marry the man she loves.
- 30The world ____ was to be a great adventure for him.
- 31The players’ protests ____ no difference to the referee’s decision at all
- 32The vase is definitely not ____ , but just a very good imitation.
- 33The lady who had invited us heard me telling my wife that the dinner was terrible so I was.
- 34Which sentence is correct?
- 35She tried to be serious but she couldn't help ____ .
- 36It is ____ an easy test. Make sure to study hard!
- 37It is essential that Lan ____ speak English.
- 38By the time I get home the story ____ in the evening newspaper,” he thought.
- 39That’s a nice dress. It ____ you perfectly.
- 40We shouldn’t give the children everything they ask for; they will become completely ____ .
- 41She was asked to give a full ____ of her camera when she reported it stolen.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.Question 42: Cathy: “How long does it take to get to the town center from here?” Bob: “ ____ .”
- 43Daisy: Goodbye, Susie!
Susie: ____ !
- 44“Let me see. Will five o’clock do?” the nurse answered the patient who wanted an appoinment. The most appropriate response is “ ____ .”
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.Question 45: We're over the moon! Who wouldn't be? We've just got mark 10 for the final test.
- 46Jacks appetite has been lost since his girl friend said that she hated fat people.
- 47The new manager’s greatest asset was his reputation for honesty.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questionsQuestion 48: The young are now far more materialistic than their ancestors years ago.
- 49One of the key to successful business is careful planning
- 50After five days on trial, the court found him innocent of the crime and he was released.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn