Đề thi thử vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh trường Archimedes Academy năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi vào trường Archimedes môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc giới thiệu tới các em học sinh Đề thi thử vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh trường Archimedes Academy năm 2020 - 2021. Đề thi gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau với nội dung bám sát với chương trình học tại Nhà trường, giúp các em ôn tập chuẩn bị cho kì thi vào lớp 6 sắp tới.
Đề thi thử vào lớp 6 trường chuyên môn Tiếng Anh dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh trên VnDoc.com. Đề được để dưới dạng trực tuyến cho các em trực tiếp làm bài và kiểm tra kết quả ngay khi làm xong. Chúc các em học tốt.
Tải toàn bộ đề và đáp án tại đây: Đề thi vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh trường Archimedes có đáp án.
- Question 1: Which word has the part in CAPITAL LETTER pronounced differently from the rest?
- Question 2: Which word has the part in CAPITAL LETTER pronounced differently from the rest?
- Question 3: Odd one out
- Question 4: Odd one out
- Question 5: I like _____, but I ____ like swimming.
- Question 6: Where ____ you ___ on holiday last year?
- Question 7: Bella is _____ than her sister.
- Question 8: The teacher was ____ when nobody did the homework.
- Question 9: If you’ve got a ticket, you ____ queue. You can go straight in.
- Question 10: We waited____ you____ 11.00.
- Question 11: Nick always remembers to say “please” and “thank you”. He is very ____ .
- Question 12: Could you please pass me the ____ cups?
- Question 13: I watched an _____ movie with my friends at home.
- Question 14:
Yesterday, I returned from my short holiday camping in Scotland. I went with Melissa, my friend that you met ____ . Do you remember her? We stayed in her tent in a campsite near Edinburgh, but the weather was terrible.
- Question 15: There was once a young boy who couldn’t control his temper. When he came angry, he would just say anything______.
- Question 16-25: Correct each word in parentheses () for spelling and in quotation marks “ “ for grammar.
Jason looked forward to (16) "have" tests and exams in school. He studied hard for them because his parents (17) "will" give him rewards whenever he did well. When Jason (18) (suceded) in scoring full marks for his weekly spelling tests, he (19) (recived) his favourite action figures. When he did well for his exams, he would be (20) "takes" to the largest toy store in town. There, he could buy anything he (21) "want". Although Jason was a conscientious boy, he only worked hard (22) (bicouse) he was rewarded. Since he was not rewarded for his (23) (dayly) work, he did it (24) "bad". He also did not (25) "handed" in his work on time. ** Here are the examples:
(Ex1) (Ysesterdya) => Yesterday I
(Ex2) “make” a cake. => made
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 24 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- Question 26-40: Correct each word in parentheses () for spelling and in quotation marks “ “ for grammar.
Everyone in my family (26) “left” the house after (27) (brakefast) every morning. My parents go to work while my brother and I go to school. We leave the house (28) “in” the same time. We take the lift to the (29) (grund) floor together but (30) “one” the lift door opens, we move in different (31) (diretiens). My parents (32) (hade) towards the car park. My brother and I walk towards the bus stop. (33) (Nomaly) buses arrive every fifteen minutes to pick up (34) “on”, but this morning we had been waiting for half an hour before the bus showed up. As (35) “the” result, both of (36) “we” were (37) (punised) for being late for school. My brother had to (38) “cleaning” up the school (39) (inviroment) whereas I was made to sing in front of class. (40) “ How” an awful day!
** Here are the examples:
(Ex1) (Ysesterdya) => Yesterday
(Ex2) “make” a cake => made
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn