Bộ Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1 A day in the life of có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh nâng cao lớp 10 unit 1 A day in the life of... có đáp án cung cấp thêm cho các em các bài tập để rèn luyện nâng cao kỹ năng cũng như giúp các em sắp thi học sinh giỏi các bài tập tham khảo để luyện tập. Bài tập tiếng Anh unit 1 A day in the life of lớp 10 có đáp án được chia thành các mục với các kỹ năng khác nhau giúp các em có thể dễ dàng lựa chọn kỹ năng mình cần tập trung luyện tập.
Bộ bài tập unit 1 lớp 10 A day in the life of có đáp án
1. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1: A Day in The Life of.. có đáp án số 1
Xem chi tiết tại: Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1: A Day in The Life of... hệ 7 năm
A. MULTIPLE CHOICES:
I/ Choose the word whose underlined part has a different pronunciation from the others in each group:
1/ A. pay B. bay C. day D. quay
2/ A. knife B. routine C. dinner D. kick
3/ A. brown B. down C. now D. shown
4/ A. kitchen B. when C. mess D. debt
5/ A. desks B. rulers C. bags D. pens
6/ A. minute B. muddy C. funny D. number
7/ A. born B. world C. fork D. short
8/ A. house B. hour C. how D. horse
9/ A. sky B. pretty C. why D. by
10/ A. died B. continued C. contented D. followed
II/ Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others in each group:
1/ A. routine B. arrive C. morning D. prefer
2/ A. dinner B. harrow C. neighbor D. correct
3/ A. dinner B. during C. although D. number
4/ A. evening B. usually C. afternoon D. another
5/ A. alarm B. discuss C. friendly D. begin
6/ A. morning B. repair C. happy D. pupil
7/ A. buffalo B. exactly C. tobacco D. continue
8/ A. minute B. about C. Physics D. English
9/ A. quarter B. before C. partner D. weather
10/ A. peasant B. finish C. compare D. adverb
III/ Select the synonym of the following bold and underlined word in each sentence in the unit:
1/ Ask and answer questions about your daily routine, using the cues below.
A. action B. trip C. way D. habit
2/ I drink some cups of tea, have a quick breakfast and then lead the buffalo to the field.
A. strong B. fast C. mighty D. powerful
3/ I leave the house at a quarter past five and arrive in the field at exactly 5.30.
A. 10 minutes B. 15 minutes C. 20 minutes D. 30 minutes
4/ I continue to work from a quarter past eight till 10.30.
A. keep away B. keep back C. keep down D. keep on
5/ During my break I often drink tea with my fellow peasants and smoke local tobacco.
A. men B. women C. person D. people
6/ Then I go home, take a short rest and have lunch with my family at 11.30.
A. break B. relaxation C. while D. time
7/ We finish our work at 6 pm, sometimes much later.
A. now and then B. lately C. recently D. and so on
8/ We have done everything as planned.
A. programmed B. thought C. said D. mentioned
9/ The police want to discuss these recent racist attacks with local people.
A. say to B. tell about C. speak of D. talk to
10/ It takes me 30 minutes to prepare.
A. get ready B. make easy C. keep clean D. be good
IV/ Select the antonym of the following bold and underlined word in each sentence in the unit:
1/ Ask and answer questions about your daily routine, using the cues below.
A. Question B. Reply C. Tell D. Repeat
2/ What time do you go to bed?
A. go out B. sit down C. leave for D. get up
3/ I drink some cups of tea, have a quick breakfast and then lead the buffalo to the field.
A. weak B. strict C. slow D. thin
4/ I leave the house at a quarter past five and arrive in the field at exactly 5.30.
A. quickly B. weakly C. wrongly D. successfully
5/ I continue to work from a quarter past eight till 10.30.
A. complete B. finish C. come D. start
6/ Our neighbors have always been very friendly towards us.
A. cool B. hot C. warm D. mad
7/ Choose the answer A, B, or C that best suits the meaning of the italicized word(s).
A. lastly B. late C. worst D. weakly
2. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1 A day in the life of số 2
Xem chi tiết tại: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1 A day in the life of.. hệ 7 năm
A. Choose the word that has the underlined (letters) pronounced differently from the others.
1. a. scream b. death c. ready d. peasant
2. a. traveled b. stared c. landed d. seemed
3. a. chat b. panic c. park d. passenger
4. a. frightening b. brigade c. pilot d. fire
5. a. technology b. teaching c. purchase d. lunch
B. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
1. a. tobacco b. contented c. buffalo d. transplanting
2. a. passenger b. purchase c. district d. routine
3. a. technology b. comfortable c. activity d. experience
4. a. repair b. harrow c. arrive d. announce
5. a. interested b. serious c. wonderful d. immediate
II. VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSION
Choose the one word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
1 . John isn't content with his present salary.
a. excited about b. satisfied with c. disappointed about d. interested in
2. We.................the seedlings into peaty soil.
a. take b. plough c. raise d. transplant
3. We seldom set: each other anymore.
a. sometimes b. occasionally c. frequently d. rarely
4. She purchased a number of shares in the company.
a. invested b. sold c. exchanged d. bought
5. She got......................as soon as the alarm clock went
a. over/ on b. up/ down c. up! off d. on/ off.
6. The plane from Dallas ................. two hours late, so I missed my connecting flight from Frankfurt to London.
a. took on b. took in c. took over d. took off
7. We had a nice chat over a cup of tea.
a. formal talk b. informal talk c. serious talk d. long talk
8. It was time to................the kids ready for bed.
a. prepare b. get c. take d. make
3. Bài tập tiếng Anh 10 unit 1 A day in the life of có đáp án số 3
Xem chi tiết tại: Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 10 A day in the life of ... hệ 7 năm
I. Write the word so that /I/ becomes /i:/ and vice versa.
II. Match the italicized verbs in column A with their meanings in column B.
|1. When did the plane take-off?|
2. The thieves ran away when the burglar alarm went off
3. Let’s take a break. We’ll go on when you are ready
4. Could you get me up early tomorrow?
5. She laughed and chatted happily with other women.
6. Did anyone see Sue getting on the bus?
7. Suddenly the plane seemed to dip?
8. I have given up trying to understand her.
9. We had trouble putting up the tent in the dark
10. Fire fighters soon put out the fire.
b. move downward
c. made stop burning
d. leave the ground
e. talked in a friendly way
g. getting into
h. get out of bed
4. Bài tập tiếng Anh unit 1 A day in the life of lớp 8 có đáp án số 4
Xem chi tiết tại: Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 10 A day in the life of ... có đáp án
Pick out the words underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. message B. begin C. repeat D. repair
2. A. dinner B. drink C. child D. children
3. A. ready B. meat C. defeat D. beat
4. A. kitchen B. history C. time D. finish
5. A. arrive B. fit C. fine D. drive
Choose the best answer.
1. I know ______ how she felt.
2. I felt quite _______ with my day’s work.
3. I was late for school this morning because my alarm did not ____.
A. go away
B. go up
C. go on
D. go off
4. I have not met him since he ______ school.
B. was leaving
C. had left
D. has left
5. My house isn’t very far _____ school, so I usually go to school _____ bike.
A. from- on
B. away - in
C. of - by
D. from - by
6. _____ films should be made for school.
7. Mr. Lam goes to work on foot once a week. It means he ____ walks to work.
8. When I was a child, I usually ______ fishing with my brother.
D. used to go
9. We _____ dinner at home on Saturdays.
A. haven’t had
B. didn’t had
C. doesn’t have
D. don’t have
10. _______ class allows students to acquire knowledge about living things.
Trên đây là Tổng hợp bài tập tiếng Anh 10 unit 1 A day in the life of có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu tiếng Anh unit 1 lớp 10 A day in the life of khác nhau như: