Đề kiểm tra định kì môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Liễn Sơn, Vĩnh Phúc
Đề kiểm tra định kì môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10
Đề kiểm tra định kì môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 trường THPT Liễn Sơn, Vĩnh Phúc được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải là tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 10. Bộ đề thi gồm 4 đề và đáp án đi kèm, mời các bạn tham khảo.
EDUCATION & TRAINING SERVICE
Lien Son High School
Time allowance: 45 minutes
Nội dung đề số 531
I. Choose the option among A, B, C, or D provided the best one to complete each of the following incomplete sentences.
01. I was surprised at ____.
A. how it was cold B. how cold it was C. how cold was it D. how was it cold
02. ____ isn't obvious.
A. Which route would be best B. The best route should be
C. The best route would be D. That route would be best
03. Tam looked as if ____.
A. he had seen a ghost B. a ghost did he see
C. a ghost he had seen D. he has seen a ghost
04. We would go out if ____.
A. we are free B. it were sunny C. it will be sunny D. we will have time
05. ____, people start shouting and cheering for one side or the other.
A. if the game begin B. soon the game begins
C. beginning the game D. as soon as the game begins
II. Choose the option among A, B, C, or D provided the one whose stress pattern is different from others.
06. A. appear B. damage C. refund D. entire
07. A. photograph B. incentive C. advantage D. impression
III. Choose the option among A, B, C, or D provided the one that needs correcting to make the sentences right.
08. As soon as he saw what she did, he told the bus driver to stop.
A. to stop B. saw C. did D. as
09. Most of viewers are children and it is them who are exposed to violence.
A. them B. to C. Most D. children
10. I was sure that she had recognized me and so I must talk to her.
A. and so B. that C. must D. to
11. When she arrives, she will be wearing a blue jeans so that you can recognize her.
A. be B. When C. so D. a
12. There was little point to take the car back to the same garage.
A. to take B. car back C. little D. same
IV. Choose the option among A, B, C, or D provided the best one to complete each of the following gaps of the incomplete passage.
Yesterday was a bad day for Albert. (13) ____ seemed to go right for him. First of all, he woke up late for school. That was unusual for Albert because he always sets his alarm clock for 6:30 before going to bed at night and have always (14) ____ up as soon as the alarm goes off in the morning but this morning Albert didn't even hear the alarm. In fact, he probably (15) ____ up until eight o'clock or even later if his mother hadn't got up to see if Albert had left for school yet. She was surprised to find him still in bed and shook him hard until he got out of bed. When Albert finally (16) ____ school, the second lesson had already begun and the class was having a test. As soon as Albert took his seat and looked at the test paper, he wished that he (17) ____ to school after that. He couldn't answer even one question on the test paper as he had completely forgotten to study for the test the night before.
13. A. Most things B. Something C. Nothing D. Everything
14. A. got B. gets C. has got D. is getting
15. A. won't wake B. won't have woken C. didn't wake D. wouldn't have woken
16. A. reached B. arrived C. went D. got
17. A. wouldn't go B. won't go C. hadn't gone D. didn't go
Đáp án đề kiểm tra định kì môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10