Đề cương và bài tập ôn luyện Tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10
Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Anh
Mời các bạn tham khảo tài liệu ôn tập học kỳ 1 môn Anh văn lớp 10 sau đây để củng cố lại những kiến thức trong môn Anh văn như chia động từ, đại từ phản thân, giới từ chỉ thời gian, model verb,... Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh này sẽ hữu ích với những bạn yêu thích môn tiếng Anh lớp 10. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo.
CÁC ĐIỂM NGỮ PHÁP CHÍNH
1. Simple present (Hiện tại đơn):
Be-> am/ is/ are
Have-> have/ has
|Khẳng định||Phủ định||Nghi vấn|
He/ she/ it + V-s/es
I/ You/ We/ They + V
He/ she/ it + doesn't + V
I/ You/ We/ They +don't + V
Does + he/ she/ it +V?
Do + I/ you/ we/ they +V?
A. Diễn tả thói quen ở hiện tại:
B. Diễn tả sự thật, chân lí
Trạng từ thường gặp: never, sometimes, usually, often, always, as a rule, normally...
Ex: Mr Vy usually gets up at 4:40 a.m
- Do you go to school on Sunday?
- Lan doesn't know how to use a computer.
2. Present continuous (Hiện tại tiếp diễn)
S + am/ is/ are + Ving
A. Diễn tả hành động đang xảy ra ở thời điểm nói
B. Diễn tả dự định tương lai có mốc thời gian cụ thể.
Trạng từ thường gặp: now, at present, at this moment, right now
Ex: - I'm learning English now
- My mother isn't cooking lunch at this moment.
- What are you doing this evening?
Bài tập áp dụng:
Exercise I: Put the verbs in brackets in the present simple or the present continuous tense.
1/ I (have) __________ coffee for breakfast every day.
2/ My brother (work) __________ in a shoe store this summer.
3/ The student (look) ___________ up that new word now.
4/ She (go) __________ to school every day.
5/ We (do) __________ this exercise at the moment.
6/ My mother (cook) ___________ some food in the kitchen at present. She always (cook) __________ in the mornings.
7/ It (rain) __________ very much in the summer. It (rain) _________ now.
8/ Bad students never (work) __________ hard.
9/ He generally (sing) ________ in English, but today he (sing) ________ in Spanish.
10/ We seldom (eat) __________ before 6.30.
Exercise II: Put the verbs in brackets in the present perfect or the simple past tense.
1/ We (never watch) __________ that TV programme.
2/ We (watch) __________ a good programme on TV last night.
3/ He (read) __________ that novel many times before.
4/ I (have) __________ a little trouble with my car last week.
5/ However, I (have) __________ no trouble with my car since then.
6/ I (not see) __________ John for a long time. I (see) __________ him 3 weeks ago.
7/ I (meet) __________ Mary last night. She (become) __________ a very big girl.
8/ He is very thirsty. He (not drink) __________ since this morning.
9/ It is very hot. Summer (come) __________.
10/ Mr Brown (travel) __________ by air several times in the past.
Exercise III: Put the verbs in brackets in the past simple or the past continuous tense.
1/ He (sit) __________ in a bar when I (see) __________ him.
2/ When I (go) __________ out, the sun (shine) __________.
3/ The light (go) __________ out while I (have) __________ tea.
4/ When it (rain) __________, she(carry) __________ an umbrella.
5/ We (walk) __________ to the station when it (begin) __________ to rain.
Exercise IV: Put the verbs in brackets in the simple present or the simple future tense.
1/ We (go) __________ out when the rain (stop) __________.
2/ I (stay) _________ here until he (answer) __________ me.
3/ Wait until I (catch) __________ you.
4/ I (be) _________ ready before you (count) _________ ten.
5/ John must eat his breakfast before he (go) __________ out.
6/ Miss Helen (help) __________ you as soon as she (finish) ________ that letter.
7/ He (tell) _________ you when you (get) __________ there.
8/ She (not come) __________ until you (be) _________ ready.
9/ He (tell) __________ you when you (ask) __________ him.
10/ I (come) _______ and (see) ________ you before I (leave) _____ for England.
Exercise V: Supply the correct tense.
1/ They (just decide) __________ that they (undertake) ___________ the job.
2/ We (go) ___________ to the theatre last night.
3/ He usually (write) __________ in green ink.
4/ She (play) _________ the piano when our guests (arrive) _________ last night.
5/ We (do) __________ an English exercise at the moment.
6/ I (come) _________ as soon as my work is finished. (You be) ________ ready?
7/ Where (you go) __________ for your holiday last year?
8/ I (not leave) ________ Paris since we (go) _______ to Dieppe three years ago.
9/ My mother (come) __________ to stay with us next weekend.
10/ We (meet) __________ only yesterday and (already decide) __________ to get married.
11/ I (never see) __________ snow.
12/ Violets (bloom) __________ in spring.
13/ We (not live) ___________ in England for the last two months.
14/ I (lose) ________ my keys; I cannot remember where I last (see) ______ them.
15/ Whenever you (go) _________ to town nowadays, you (spend) _________ a lot of money.
16/ They (prepare) __________ the Christmas dinner today.
17/ When I last (stay) ___________ in Cairo, I (ride) __________ to the Pyramids on a camel that my friend (borrow) ____________ the day before.
18/ I (finish) ___________ the book before my next birthday.
19/ "Hello! (You make) __________ a cake?
20/ He (walk) __________ very quickly when I (meet) __________ him yesterday.
21/ We (meet) _________ you tomorrow after you (finish) __________ your work.
22/ Yesterday I (buy) ________ a new watch as my old one (be) _________ stolen.
II. Câu bị động: S+ BE+ PP+ BY+ O
Cách chuyển từ câu chủ động sang câu bị động:
S + V + O
S + be + PP + BY + O
Bị động hiện tại đơn: S + is/ am/ are + PP + BY + O
Bị động quá khứ đơn: S+ was/ were + PP + BY + O
Bị động hiện tại hoàn thành: S + have/ has + been + PP + BY + O
Bị động tương lai đơn: S + will + be + PP + BY + O
Bài tập áp dụng:
Exercise 1: Active or Passive? Underline the correct verb form.
1. Tom has just promoted/ has just been promoted to area manager of East Asia.
2. My father has taken/ has been taken English class in the U.S.
3. How many times have you/ have you been fired?
4. How much money have you saved/ have you been saved for your vacation.
5. My brother has given/ has been given tickets to the concert
6. The population of our city has risen/ has been risen to nearly one million.
7. A strike has called/ has been called by the factory worker.
8. They haven't offered/ haven't been offered more money by the management.
Exercise 2: Change into passive voice
1. Somebody has stolen my bike. → .......................................................................
2. They have postponed the class meeting. → ............................................................
3. They have built a new school near our house. → ...................................................
4. Has somebody informed Lan of the change? →......................................................
5. They haven't finished their assignments. → .........................................................
III. Relative clauses: (Mệnh đề quan hệ)
chỉ người: who, whom
chỉ vật: which
chỉ sở hữu: whose
chỉ lí do: why
vừa người vừa vật: that
that = who, whom, which nhưng that không được dùng sau dấu phẩy và giới từ
Cách nối câu dùng mệnh đề quan hệ
- Xác định từ giống nhau ở 2 câu.
- Viết câu thứ nhất đến hết phần được lặp lại
- Xem phần được lặp lại chỉ người hay vật mà dùng đại từ quan hệ phù hợp
- Viết các phần còn lại sao cho logic về nghĩa
Bài tập áp dụng:
Exercise 1: Fill in the gap with a suitable relative pronoun.
1. Have you got the money .................I lent you yesterday.
2. The man .................. I had seen before wasn't at the party.
3. This is a machine ....................cost half a million pounds.
4. She's the singer ...........has just signed a contract with a recording company.
5. The girl ..........was injured in the accident is now in the hospital.
6. What was the name of the man ...............lent you the money.
7. This is the boy ............................. I told you about.
8. Is this the letter ................................ you wanted me to mail?
9. The man ............. sat next to me on the bus turned out to be my friend's father
Exercise 2: Comebine the sentences, using relative clause
1. A girl was injured in the accident. She is now in hospital
2. A waitress served us. She was impolite and impatient.
3. A buiding was destroyed in the fire. It has now been rebuilt.
4. Some people were arrested. They have now been released.
5. A bus goes to the airport. It runs every half hour.