Đề luyện thi Tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 4
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8
Đề luyện thi Tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 4 do VnDoc biên soạn nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh trong quá trình ôn luyện môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 đạt kết quả cao cho bài kiểm tra giữa kì 2 lớp 8.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 8 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 8
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 8 Unit 7, 8, 9 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 8 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra giữa kì 2 lớp 8 đạt kết quả cao.
- I/ Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.1
- II/ Choose the words that have the different stress from the others4
- III/ Correct the verbs form to complete the sentences6. I (call)_________the office if I were you.
- 7. When I came to the stadium, the match (start) ________.
- 8. Last night, Peter (go) _________ to the supermarket before he (go) __________ home.... - ...
- IV/ Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
9. Do you think there would be less conflict in the world if all people ________ the same language?
- 10. I encourage my daughter to take part ________ an international summer camp.
- 11. I __________ an exercise on the present tenses at this moment
- 12. I am looking forward ________ seeing you soon
- 13. The facsimile _________ by Alexander Bain in 1843.
- V/ Read the text and then choose the best answer A, B, C or D.
Two of the most dangerous storms which affect America are hurricanes and tornadoes. They are very much feared by anyone who may live in the path of their destruction.
Every year homes are destroyed by their fury and often lives are lost. Most people who live near the coast are forced to evacuate their homes and to move to safer areas until the storm passes. Floods are caused along the coasts by both the heavy rain and a storm tide that is considerably above normal water level. The high winds, coastal flooding and heavy rains associated with a hurricane cause enormous damage.
Hurricanes usually develop between July and October. Once they hit land they carry tremendous power with driving rain and wind.
Tornadoes are violent low - pressured storms. These storms occur most often during the summer months and are noticeable by their strong wind and lack of rain. The sky turns black as dust is sucked up into the air. Tornadoes are capable of lifting quite heavy objects from the ground. They can pick up trees and cars right into the air and even uplift heavier objects such as homes and railway cars.
Both hurricanes and tornadoes cause millions of dollars worth of damage to life and property every year. Today they can be predicted more easily than in the past, but they cannot be stopped or ignored.
14. What are two of the most dangerous storms which affect America?
- 15. At which part of the year do hurricanes usually develop?
- 16. What is the major similarity of both a hurricane and a tornado?
- 17. Which of the following is true of tornadoes and hurricanes?
- 18. Which of the following was not mentioned in the article?
- VI/ Choose the underlined part in each sentence (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting19. What do (A) you do (B) if you won the first (C) prize of the lottery (D)?do => did
- 20I really enjoyed (A) the book that (B) you told (C) me to read it (D).read it => read
- VII. Reorder these words to have correct sentences
21. large/ disasters/ across/ can/ havoc/ areas/ Natural/ wreak/ ./
- 22. it/ would/ stop/ mudslides/ ,/ we/ If/ didn’t/ anticipate/ raining/ a/ ./
- 23. volcano/ evacuated/ erupted/ ,/ people/ the/ time/ By/ had/ the/ ./
- VIII/ Rewrite these sentences
24. We had lunch then we took a look around the shops
- 25. I met the man. He works in a bank. (who)
- 26. My grandfather is very old. He is still young at heart. (although)
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn