Đề ôn thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới
Đề thi môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 12 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học Unit 1 - 3 SGK tiếng Anh 12 sách mới giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. government||B. economy||C. office||D. concentrate|
|2. A. stressful||B. pressure||C. effort||D. employment|
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
|3. A. interview||B. impression||C. company||D. national|
|4. A. university||B. application||C. technology||D. entertainment|
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
5. School uniform is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
6. Are there any alternatives that might provide better options for gay people?
Mark the letter A. B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
7. When having days off, he always helps his wife tidy up the house.
A. clear up
B. sort out
D. mess up
8. My husband willingly helps me do the chores at weekends so that I can have more time to relax.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
9. What is (A) the name of the girl (B) that her (C) mobile phone was stolen (D)?
10. Efforts (A) should be make (B) to offer all children (C) equal access to education (D).
Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
Preparation is a key (11)………..a successful interview. Does the idea of going to a job interview make you feel a little nervous? Many people find that it is the hardest part of the employing process. But it is not really true. The more you prepare and practice, the more comfortable you will feel. You should find out as much as possible about the company (12)……………. you go to the interview. Understand the products that they produce and the services that they provide. It is also good to know (13)……… the customers are and who the major competitors are. Practice makes perfect. It will also make you feel more confident and relaxed. So, practice your answers to common questions. Make a list of questions to ask, too. Almost all (14)…….. will ask if you have questions. This is a great opportunity for you to show your keenness, enthusiasm, and knowledge.
|11. A. to||B. over||C. at||D. from|
|12. A. after||B. before||C. if||D. when|
|13. A. where||B. whose||C. which||D. who|
|14. A. interview||B. interviewee||C. interviewers||D. interviewer|
Mark the letter A. 8, C. or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges
15. Lan: "Would you like to work in tourism?" Nam: “____”
A. The number of tourists to our country is increasing.
B. Everyone wants to be employed.
C. It's always been my dream to work as a tour guide
D. Being a tour guide, you can lead an interesting life
16. A: “Why don’t we make a cake for Mom on Mother’s Day?" B: “____”
A. Sure, let’s plan on it.
B. Thanks, I’d love to.
C. To make her happy.
D. Great! I’d like some flowers.
17. The government should create more job opportunities for women in rural areas.
A. Women in rural areas should create more jobs for the government.
B. More job opportunities should be created for the government by the women in rural areas.
C. More job opportunities should be created for women in rural areas by the government.
D. Rural areas should be created more job opportunities by women in the government.
18. Women have to do too much work. They will be exhausted.
A. If women have to do too much work, they will be exhausted.
B. Unless women have to do too much work, they will be exhausted.
C. As long as women don’t I have to do too much work, they will be exhausted.
D. In case women have to do too much work, they won’t be exhausted.
19. Electronic dictionaries are now common in English classes. They can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device.
A. Electronic dictionaries which can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device are now common in English classes.
B. Electronic dictionaries, which can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device, are now common in English classes.
C. Electronic dictionaries, that can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device, are now common in English classes.
D. Electronic dictionaries can be very easily downloaded into your personal electronic device are now common in English classes.
20. You can meet Mr. Pike, who is ___ behalf ___ the university to solve the problems of foreign students.
A. on / of
B. in / for
C. with / at
D. for / at
21. She was the first in her family to enjoy the privilege of a university _____.
22. If the examiner can’t ____ sense of your writing, you’ll get a low mark.
23. "Could you lend me some money?" – "I'd like you to give me one good reason ____ I should."
24. Lots of houses _______ by the earthquake.
A. are destroying
C. were destroying
D. were destroyed
25. If she _______ the train last night, she……………. here now.
A. took / were
B. were taking / is
C. had taken / would have been
D. had taken / would be
26. He came to the party wearing only a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, _______ was a stupid thing to do.
27. In England, primary education is provided by state schools run by the government and by _____ fee-paying schools.
28. You are old enough. I think it is high time you applied _______ a job
29. If I were a little taller, I _____ be able to water the plant on tl.1etop shelf.
D. would have
30. He has not been offered the job because he cannot meet the _______ of the company.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
WHAT IS YOUR LEARNING STYLE?
If you find yourself learn better by making notes during the lecture, or when the teacher uses a new word, you want to see it written immediately, then you are very likely to be a more visual learner. You prefer to see the written words. You learn by reading and writing. Visual learners often think in pictures. If you find a particular task or text difficult, look for sources that will suit your learning style, e.g. sources with illustrations, charts, tables, or videos.
If you prefer recording the lecture and listening again to taking notes, or you memorize something by repeating it aloud instead of writing it out several times, you are probably a more auditory learner. You prefer to learn by listening and speaking. Auditory learners often learn best from lectures, discussions, by reading aloud, and by listening to audio material.
However, it is probably that you, like most people, learn through a mixture of styles. Sometimes you may prefer to learn by reading, at other time by listening. Ask yourself which is the best style for the particular task you are doing.
31. Which of the following is probably NOT preferred by a visual learner?
A. reading aloud
B. sources with illustrations
C. sources with videos
D. making notes
32. What does the word "it" in paragraph 1 refer to?
A. the lecture
B. the new word
C. the note
D. the written word
33. The word “visual” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ____.
34. Which of the following statement is TRUE?
A. Auditory learners hate taking notes.
B. Auditory learners prefer listening to speaking.
C. Most people are auditory learners.
D. When learning something by heart, an auditory learner prefers reading it out loud.
LISTEN and match the jobs with the correct people
35. A footballer
36. The Prime Minister
37. a pop star
LISTEN and Fill in the missing information
38. What is Bill’s job?
A. a baseball player
B. an IT business
C. a landscape designer
D. a movie Director
39. What sport does Yao play?
40. What subject does Stephen teach?
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.