Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 môn Anh có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh 11 mới năm 2020 - 2021, đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 giữa kì 1 có đáp án dưới đây tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
|1. A. enough||B. plough||C. rough||D. tough|
|2. A. believes||B. dreams||C. girls||D. parents|
|3. A. kissed||B. laughed||C. looked||D. loved|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
|4. A. donate||B. compare||C. campaign||D. flashy|
|5. A. experience||B. mobility||C. independent||D. prioritise|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
6. My grandpa is the most conservative person in my family. He never ____ about way of life.
A. gives his opinion
B. changes his mind
C. express his view
D. keeps in mind
7. Anna often dresses ______ when going to the parties in order to attract her friends' attention.
8. All students _______ wear uniforms at school because it is a rule.
B. have to
C. ought to
9. You ____ finish your homework before you go to bed.
B. have to
D. oughtn’t to
10. This drink isn't beneficial for health. You ____ drink it too much.
B. ought to not
C. ought not to
11. All three boys seem to fall ____ over heels in love with her.
12. She says she has kissed and ____ up with Nigel, and the reunion was a fun night.
13. Due to financial conflict over the years, they decided to get ____.
14. “Do you mind if I sit next to you?” – “____”
A. Don't mention it.
B. My pleasure.
C. No, not at all.
D. Yes, why.
15. “Hello. ____” – “Hello. Hold on please. I get you through.”
A. Can I meet Mr Green?
B. Can I take Mr Green's number?
C. May I speak to Mr Green?
D. Where is Mr Green's room?
16. The government must take ____ action against environmental pollution.
17. My teacher always gives me advice ____ suitable career in the future.
B. to choose
D. not to choose
18. We're ____ to announce that you were selected to be our new faculty manager.
19. It is unnecessary for ____ to do this task. It's not ours.
20. The chef tastes the meat ___________ before presenting it to the Minister.
B. more cautious
D. much cautious
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
21. As (A) our teacher said yesterday, we ought to not (B) worry about (C) the mid-term test. Take (D) it easy.
22. His parents are very sadly (A) to see (B) that Binh doesn't (C) usually (D) do his homework.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Would you like to learn to rock climb? Or spend time working at an animal sanctuary? That's (23) ____ Andrea Black and Jenny Smith are doing as part of their Duke of Edinburgh Award programme. The award encourages young people to do (24) ____ cultural, social and adventurous activities in their free time. The Queen's husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, started the award in 1956. He started it (25) ____ he wanted young people to learn to help themselves and other people.
The award is for people aged 14-25, and there are three levels: Bronze, for those aged 14 or over, Silver for over 15s, and Gold for over 16s. You have to complete four activities to (26) ____ the award:
- go on an expedition (e.g. hiking, kayaking or climbing)
- learn a new practical or social skill (anything from painting to podcasting!)
- take (27) ____ a physical challenge (e.g. learn or improve at a sport)
- do voluntary work helping people or the environment (e.g. work with disabled or elderly people, or (28) ______ money for a charity).
Young people usually do the award at a Duke of Edinburgh club at their school or at a local youth group. They (29) ____ what they are going to do, and write a plan. It usually takes (30) ____ one and three years to finish an award.
|23. A. what||B. why||C. which||D. when|
|24. A. excited||B. exciting||C. excitement||D. excite|
|25. A. therefore||B. but||C. because||D. if|
|26. A. compete||B. accept||C. realize||D. achieve|
|27. A. on||B. in||C. away||D. after|
|28. A. lift||B. increase||C. raise||D. advance|
|29. A. decide||B. are deciding||C. decided||D. had decided|
|30. A. from||B. in||C. during||D. between|
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Stella McCartney was born in 1972, the daughter of pop star Sir Paul McCartney. She is the youngest of three sisters. One sister is a potter and the other sister does the same job as their mother used to do – she works as a photographer. Stella's brother, James, is a musician. Stella first hit the newspaper headlines in 1995 when she graduated in fashion design from art college. At her final show, her clothes were modeled by her friends, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, both well-known models. Unsurprisingly, the student show became front-page news around the world. Stella hadn't been in the news before as a fashion designer but she had spent time working in the fashion world since she was fifteen. In March 1997, Stella went to work for the fashion house Chloe. People said the famous fashion house had given her the job because of her surname and her famous parents but Stella soon showed how good she was. She designs clothes which she would like to wear herself, although she's not a model, and many famous models and actors choose to wear them. In 2001 Stella started her own fashion house and has since opened stores around the world and won many prizes. A lifelong vegetarian, McCartney does not use any leather or fur in her design. Instead, she uses silk, wool and other animal-derived fabrics.
31. Which of the following is NOT true about Stella's family?
A. She has three sisters.
B. One of her sisters is a photographer.
C. She is the youngest.
D. Her father is a famous singer.
32. Stella, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss ____.
A. met for the first time at her fashion show
B. are very famous fashion models
C. had been friends before 1995
D. all performed at the final show in 1995
33. Which of the following is TRUE about the show?
A. Everyone was surprised when Stella's show was successful.
B. The models performed clothes designed by Stella.
C. The show was the last show of Stella.
D. There was no one famous appearing in the show.
34. Stella thinks about the kinds of clothes that ____.
A. famous people like to wear
B. she likes to wear
C. well-known models perform beautifully
D. bring her prizes
35. The word “lifelong” in the passage is closest in meaning to ____.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
36. “I will come back home soon,” he said.
A. He advised to come back home soon.
B. He offered to come back home soon.
C. He promised to come back home soon.
D. He suggested that he should come back home soon.
37. Stop giving me a hard time, I could not do anything about it.
A. Don't make me feel guilty because I couldn't do anything about it.
B. I could not do anything about it because I am going through a hard time.
C. Going through a hard time doesn't help me do anything about it.
D. I couldn't do anything about it so I would stop.
38. It is unlikely that he will come on time.
A. He is unlikely to come early.
B. It is likely that he will not come too late.
C. It looks as if he will come late.
D. It seems that he will come lately.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
39. There is always a conflict between parents and children. However, they still should talk and share things with each other.
A. Although there is always a conflict between parents and children, they still should talk and share things with each other.
B. There is always a conflict between parents and children, so they still should talk and share things with each other.
C. Unless there is always a conflict between parents and children, they still should talk and share things with each other.
D. Not only there is always a conflict between parents and children, but they still should talk and share things with each other.
40. Billy did not find his cat in the garden. He found it in the garage.
A. It was the garden and garage that Billy found his cat.
B. It wasn't the garden that Billy did not find his cat.
C. It wasn't in the garden but in the garage that Billy found his cat.
D. Billy could not find his cat anywhere, even in the garage.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề thi giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 11 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 11 các môn năm 2020 - 2021.