Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 5
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 5 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to: ask and answer questions about one’s and someone’s action in progress. Pronounce the sounds in the letters ea/ i: /, aw / / correctly.
2. Skills: Develop Ss writing and listening skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about someone’s action in progress.
3. New lesson
Warm up: sing I love my parents song
1. Listen and repeat
Play the CD and have Ps repeat each line of the chant. Then change the role.
Focus Ps’ attention on the letters colored differently in the words reading and drawing
-Introduce the sounds ea/ i: / and aw / /
-Have Ps practice the sounds carefully
-Play the CD and have Ps read the chant in chorus.
-Ask Ps to give which sounds in Vietnamese are similar to, and then have Ps read words after you
+ Ask some pairs to ask and answer.
+ Have Ps recite the chant and clap the syllable to reinforce their pronunciation.
2. Listen and write
- Have pupils look at the sentences and guess the suitable words to fill in the blank.
- Play the recording 2 times pupils to listen and fill the blanks. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
- Play the recording again pupils check their answers. T give the answer:
- Have pupils act out the dialogue in pairs or groups for correction.
- Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the listening text.
3. Let’s chant
- Introduce the Chant.
- Turn on the tape.
- Ps listen to the tape and repeat the chant.
- Ps chant in group and individual.
-The Ps chant and do the action.
- Teacher reinforce their pronunciation
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Sing the song
Look at the pictures in the book
Listen and repeat
Read 2 sentences
Listen and fill in the blank
Ps listen to the tape and chant
Do exercises in the workbook