Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 6
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 6 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to:ask and answer questions about one’s and someone’s action in progress.
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about someone’s action
3. New lesson
Warm up: Read the chant.
4. Read and complete.
T explains the situation and how to do the exercise
-Ask students to read the paragraph and choose the suitable words to fill in the blanks.
Work individually to do the exercise then explain how to choose the words given to fill in the blanks in front of the whole class. The rest listen to and give the remark.
Correct the pronunciation
Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the reading text
Answers: 1. is. 2. In 3. Watching
4. playing 5. listening
5. Let’s write
T introduces the topic “you are going to read the paragraph about Quan’s family the questions and write the answers”.
Ss read the sentences individually and do the exercise.
Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the sentences.
Answer: 1. His family is at home.
1. He is watching TV.
2. She is playing the piano.
3. He is listening to music.
4. He is singing.
- Introduce the situation. Ask Ss observe the pictures and talk about what children are doing.
- Explain how to do the exercise: tell your classmates what they are doing.
- Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
- Correct Ss’ mistakes and pronunciation
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Read the chant
Look at the sentences in the book
Read and Work individually
Fill the suitable words in the blanks
Do exercises in the workbook