Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 19: They are in the park - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 19: They are in the park - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to:ask and answer questions about activities in the park.
2. Skills: Develop Ss speaking and listening skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners: What are they doing? - They are skating.
- Vocabulary: in the park, skating, cycling, skating, flying kites, skipping
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils describe their houses.
3. New lesson
Warm up: read the chant
1.Look, listen and repeat.
Ask Ss to identify the characters in the picture on page 58 and what they are saying.
Set the scene “you are going to listen to Nam, Mrs Lan and Mai ask and answer questions about things in the room.
Play the recording and asks Ss to listen to the tape.
T asks Ss to listen and repeat in chorus two times.
Call on someone. One repeats Nam’s part, the others repeat Mai’s part, and Mrs Lan’s part
Have whole class repeat all the phrases a few times to reinforce their pronunciation.
2. Point and say
- Have pupils look at pictures on Page 58. Elicit the characters in the pictures and their names.
in the park skating
cycling flying kites
Check vocab: what and where
Model sentence: What are they doing?
- They are skating.
Ask pupils to guess and complete the speech bubbles.
- Model: Call on a pair. Allocate the parts of the characters Mai and Linda to the pupils. Ask them to point the pictures and act out the dialogues. Using the pictures in their books. Monitor the activity and offer help. Correct pronunciation errors (stress, assimilation of sounds, intonation) when necessary.
- Call on some pairs to perform their task at the front of the class. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Have the whole class repeat all the phrases in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation.
3 Let’s Talk
Ask students to look at the pictures in the book. Ask them to identify the characters in the pictures.
Ask Ss work in pairs to ask and answer questions about activities in the park. Call some pairs to act out
Correct their pronunciation
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Read the chant
Look at the pictures in the book
Listen and repeat
Look and find out the model sentences
Point the pictures and practise
Pactise in pairs
Do exercises in the workbook