Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 18: What are you doing - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
1. Knowledge: By the end of this lesson, Students will be able to ask and answer questions about someone’s action in progress.
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, listening skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
- Vocabulary: skating
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils write the new words.
3. New lesson
Warm up: ask and answer questions about the someone’s action in progress.
4. Listen and number
- Have pupils look at pictures a, b, c and d on page 55 of the Student Book. Elicit the identification of the characters in the pictures and the characters’ words. Tell pupils that they are going to listen to the recording and match the information they hear to the pictures. They should number the boxes.
- Play the recording 2 times pupils to listen and number the boxes. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
- Play the recording again pupils check their answers. T give the answer:
- Ask some questions to ensure pupils’ comprehension of the listening text.
5. Read and match
Explain how to do exercise on page 55.
Set the scene: “you are going to read and questions and match the suitable answer.”
Have a revision of the language:
Ask Ss to read the dialogues and answer. Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some pairs to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Have the whole class read each sentence in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation
Answers: 1. b 2.d 3.a 4.c
6. Let’s sing
- Introduce the I love my parents song, Page 55.
- Play the recording and listen the song
- Play the recording again for pupils to sing each line of the rhythm.
- Call on a group of six to the front of the class and do the actions. The others clap their hands after the song
- Group work. Pupils practise singing and doing the actions in groups. Monitor the activity and help them when necessary. Correct pronunciation Ss’ errors.
- Call on one group to perform the song at the front of the class. The rest of the class sing the song and clap the rhythm.
- Have class sing the song again to reinforce their pronunciation.
Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Practise in pairs
Look at the pictures in the book
Listen and number
Look at the picture
Work in pairs
Read the questions and answers in pairs
Sing the song
Do exercises in the workbook