|Question 1:||A. loved||B. appeared||C. agreed||D. watched|
|Question 2:||A. seat||B. heavy||C. reason||D. neat|
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 3)
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
VnDoc mời các bạn tham khảo Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 3) bao gồm các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Anh 10, hỗ trợ học sinh ôn luyện nâng cao kết quả học tập lớp 10.
- Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020 (Đề 2)
- Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề ôn thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề kiểm tra 15 phút lần 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh ôn tập kiến thức trọng tâm đã học hiệu quả, cải thiện kỹ năng, chuẩn bị cho bài thi chính thức sắp tới.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.Gợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ...; ....1 - D; 2 - B
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3: A. ailment B. disease C. cancer D. nervous Question 4: A. intestine B. digestive C. skeleton D.conditionGợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ...; ....3 - B; 4 - C
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.Question 5: Listen! There's someone at the door. I ____ the door for you.
- 6If I were offered the job, I think I _______it.
- 7I will be responsible ______ what I do.
- 8We had to cancel the meeting _______ the bad weather.
- 9Sharing chores often helps create a …………… atmosphere for the family.
- 10The ____ cheered loudly when the singers came out on the stage.
- 11My teacher assigned us a writing task about _____________ of our favorite singers.
- 12We expect Linh __________ to the airport late as the plane will take off in 15 minutes.
- 13Laura said she had worked on the assignment since _______.
- 14I was doing the washing-up while my sister was _______ the bed.
- 15It’s raining hard, _____ we can’t go to the beach.
- 16I_____________ home when I met my former teacher.
- 17The controller of the body is the ____ system. Led by the brain and nerves, it allows us to move, talk and feel emotions.
- 18I haven’t seen Peter for quite a long time. In fact, we _______ see each other anymore.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.Question 19: But for your support, our band couldn’t have won the Grand Music competition.
If you want to become a well-known singer, you need to have a unique selling point, a way to differentiate yourself from the crowd.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 21: Nutritious snacks provide an important contribution towards your child’s daily nutritional needs.
The human respiratory system is a series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the option that best completes each of the following exchanges.
Question 23: Doctor: “Good morning. What can I do for you?
Patient: “Good morning. ____”
Do you know an apple a day can help you keep fit, build healthy bones and prevent disease like cancer?”
- “Wow! ____”
- Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanksfrom 25 to 29.
Rock began in the USA in the early 1950s. At that time 'rhythm and blues’ music was very (25) ____ with black Americans. ‘R&B’ was a mixture of black religious music and jazz. It had strong rhythms (26) ____ you could dance to and simple, fast music.
(27) ____ the success of R&B music, white musicians started to copy the same style. By the mid 1950s, this new while R&B music, called 'rock ‘n’ roll’ had become very popular. Singers like Elvis Presley and Bill attracted millions of teenage fans. Their music was fast and loud. Many older people thought that rock ‘n’ roll was very (28) ____.
By the early 1960s, even rock ‘n’ roll had become old-fashioned. Many of the songs had begun to sound the same It was at that time that a new eroup from England became popular: The Beatles.
The Beatles first started by singing American style songs, but they soon developed their own style, with more complicated melodies. They also introduced different instrument(29)____as the Indian sitar. Groups like The Beatles had a very important influence o the style of popular music.
Question 25: A. accepted B. popular C. common D. famous Question 26: A. who B. that C. whom D. whose Question 27: A. Noticing B. Detecting C. Warning D. Perceiving Question 28: A. dangerous B. endangered C. dangerously D. in danger Question 29: A. same B. such C. like D. soGợi ý: 1 - ...; 2 - ...; ....25 - B; 26 - B; 27 - A; 28 - A; 29 - B
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn