Đề ôn thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Đề ôn thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc biên soạn nhằm hỗ trợ học sinh ôn luyện hiệu quả cũng như đạt kết quả cao trong môn tiếng Anh lớp 10.
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết, đề thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng anh 10 được biên tập bám sát nội dung kiến thức trọng tâm, hỗ trợ học sinh ôn tập lại kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 10 hiệu quả, từ đó có thể tự tin làm các bài thi chính thức sắp tới.
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.1. A.man B. bad C. sand D. said
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.1. A. repair B. announce C. transplant D. district
- Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. She received a ___________after a two-year course.
- 2I leave the house at a quarter past five and arrive in the field at___________ 5.30.
- 3I was late school this morning because my alarm clock didn’t ………
- 4He behaves like an adult. I think he is more ……………. than the other boys in his class.
- 5I've been in this city for a long time. I _________here sixteen years ago.
- 6The purpose of the test is to ............ the weight of the chemical element.
- 7After I________ lunch, I _______________ a short rest.
- 8Mr. and Mrs. Parsons __________ to work together every day.
- 9______________ do you have an English lesson? __ Three times a week.
- 10It was a hot day, so we decided _________ for a swim.
- 11“…….. do you get to school?’ – ‘ by bike”.
- 12I’m sure I locked the door. I clearly remember ………… it.
- 13A: “What’s ____________ , Peter?” You don’t look very happy.
- Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanksI ……(1) my teaching career nearly fifteen years ago. I spent ten years ….(2) in a remote village …(3) the villagers were very poor and the living standard was low. Sometimes I was very disappointed because of bad living conditions and low pay. I was really homesick. However, at that time with my youth enthusiasm, I tried my best to devote myself to the noblest career that was “teaching”. I loved my poor little pupils. They were living in ….(4), but I could not leave them alone to suffer from lack of schooling. Although the teacher’s salary may be lower than many other jobs, teaching is much more important for our country. I am proud ………(5) myself to be a teacher, a hard working “volunteer” taking my pupils to the “destination” of knowledge.
- Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Chantal' s parents didn't have much money, so they sent her to a state primary school when she was five. She enjoyed her reading and writing lessons, but there were so many pupils in the class that the teacher found it difficult to control them.
When Chantal was eleven, her father got a better job, and decided to spend some money on her education. He sent her to an expensive private school, where the girl wore dark green uniforms and did two hours' homework every evening.
Chantal liked her new school, and did well. Because she studied hard, she passed all her exams, and went to university at eighteen. She chose history course and was an excellent student. In the end, she decided to become a teacher, and returned to her old primary school to teach.
1. Why did Chantal's parents send her to a state primary school?
- 2How many kinds of lessons did she like learning?
- 3What was her teachers' problem at the primary school?
- 4What was an important event for Chantal when she was eleven?
- 5At university she studied .
- 6What profession did she finally decide to choose?
A. Rewrite these sentences with suggested words:
1. I went to school late because I missed the bus.
=>_______Why did you go to school late?
I closed all the windows, then I went to bed .
Before_________Before I went to bed, I had closed all the windows.
I walked to school in twenty minutes.
It took______It took me twenty minutes to walk to school.
- B. Rearrange the following cues to make meaningful sentences
1. what / have / you / subjects / do / on Monday ?
→___________What subjects do you have on Monday?
Columbus / discovered/ America / more than / 400 years ago.
______Columbus discovered America more than 400 years ago.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn