Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 10 mới có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm 2019 - 2020 được VnDoc biên soạn và đăng tải, hỗ trợ học sinh trong quá trình ôn luyện trước khi bước vào đề kiểm tra Anh 10 chính thức.
- Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề ôn thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề kiểm tra 15 phút lần 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Hệ thống Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết, đề thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng anh 10 được biên tập bám sát nội dung kiến thức trọng tâm, hỗ trợ học sinh ôn tập lại kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 10 hiệu quả, từ đó có thể tự tin làm các bài thi chính thức sắp tới.
- Question 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others:
- Question 2: Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others:
- Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence:
Question 3: Food is broken down and converted into energy in the ___________system.
- Question 4: In my company, the director usually ___the responsibility for organizing meetings and conferences.
- Question 5: Being the breadwinner of the family, ___________.
- Question 6: Blood is pumped through the ___________to bring oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Question 7: An: “What do you usually do on Sundays?” – Hue: “___________.”
- Question 8: Now you________ from New York to Los Angeles in a matter of hours.
- Question 9: The baby ___________Don’t make so much noise.
- Question 10: A letter ___________by Ann now .
- Question 11: “I’ve decided to repaint this room.” -“What colour_________it?
- Question 12: Being the elder child in the family, I take ___________ a large share of housework.
- Question 13: My father ________very busy at the present. He ________free time to go out.
- Choose the word that has closest meaning to the underlined words or phrases:
Question 14: How do you divide household chores in your family?
- Question 15: Scientific studies offer evidence that acupuncture can ease pain and treat from simple to complicated ailments.
- Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each space
There are many reasons why taking regular time with our family is important : It (16) _______ a place to listen, teach, learn, and (17) _______ ourselves freely and safely. It provides opportunities to discuss family joys, issues, and problems.Family members can practice skills in a non-threatening (18) _______Families are a (19) _______ part of our society and the fabric of our communities - we spend time together to get our feelings of belonging, our values, support and understanding. It helps keep family members together and feel safe in today's world where (20) _______ can lead to family disintegration
- Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correcting:Question 21: Lan (A) and (B) her friend go (C) to Hanoi (D) next Sunday.
- Question 22:Most (A) people do not realize the enormously (B) benefits that come to (C) a family when husbands and children share the (D) housework.
George Washington was born on February 22nd, 1732 in Virginia. His parents were Augustine and Mary Washington. George grew up on a farm in Virginia. Little is known of his early childhood. He attended school irregularly from his 7th to his 15th year. His favorite subject was mathematics. He learned to be a surveyor of land when he grew up. He joined the army and was a leader during the American Revolution. He later became the first President of the United States. George Washington is called by his people the "Father of our country". The Americans celebrate his birthday on Presidents' Day in February. His picture is on the one-dollar bill.
Question 23: What subject did he like when he was a child?
- Question 24: His people call him________.
- Question 25: The Americans celebrate his birthday on________.
- Question 26: Where did he grow up?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn