Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Thanh Hóa năm 2018
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Thanh Hóa
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi gồm nhiều bài tập khác nhau được biên tập bám sát với chương trình học tại Nhà trường giúp các em học sinh ôn tập kiến thức đã học, rèn luyện những kỹ năng cơ bản khi đi thi và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi đầu vào lớp 10 sắp tới.
Một số đề thi khác:
- I. Choose the word whose the bolded part is pronounced differently.
- II. Choose the word which has primary stress differs from three other ones.
- III. Write the correcr form of the these words.
- 6. My brother (brush) _______________ his teeth twice a day.
- 7. Don’t make so much noise. I (study) ________________.
- 8. John and I (be) ________________pen-pals for nearly three years.
- 9. I wish I (can)_________ speak English fluently.
- 10. Last night, my brother (play) ______________ football with my father.
- IV. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentence.
- 11. Do you need any help?
- 12. English _______ all over the world.
- 13. Nam doesn’t enjoy looking ______ the children.
- 14. They learned English five years ago, ______________?
- 15. Listen carefully. I’m going to give you ______________advice.
- V. Read the passage and fill the gaps to complete the passage.
countries - because - lucky - for - language
Every year, students in many (16) ________ learn English.Some of these students are young children. Others are teenagers. Many are adults. Some learn at school, others study by themselves. A few learn English just by hearing the language in films, on television, in the office or among their friends. But not many are (17) __________ enough to do that. Most people must work hard to learn another (18) __________.Many adults learn English because it is useful for their work. Teenagers often learn English (19) ____________ their higher studies, because some of their books are in English at college or university. Others learn English (20) __________ they want to read newspapers or magazines in English.
- 16. Every year, students in many (16) ________ learn English.
- 17. But not many are (17) __________ enough to do that.
- 18. Most people must work hard to learn another (18) __________.
- 19. Teenagers often learn English (19) ____________ their higher studies,
- 20. Others learn English (20) __________ they want to read newspapers or magazines in English.
- VI. Read the passage and answer these following questions.
The internet started in the 1960s. The USA Department of Defense started it because they wanted a computer network to help the American military. In the 1970s, scientists worked on it. Then in the 1980s, telephone companies made it possible to communicate on the computer network in many more countries. An international computer language was born, and the Net went worldwide.
You can use the Internet for many things. You can shop for a car or a house; you can plan a vacation; you can watch a video; you can read an Australian newspaper or a Japanese magazine; you can buy books and CDs from North and South America; you can play chess with a partner in Moscow; or you can just chat with people from all over the world.
- 21. When did the internet start?
- 22. Why did the USA Department of Defense start the internet?
- 23. When did telephone companies make it possible to communicate on the computer network in many more countries?
- 24. Can you use the internet to plan a vacation?
- VII. Rewrite the sentencee which has the same meaning as the first one, starts by the given words.
- 25. They have to try harder so that they can pass the final examination.→ They have to try harder so as to ______________________
- 26. We started learning English four years ago→ We have ____________________________
- 27. She is too young to ride a motorbike.→ She isn't ______enough_______________
- 28. I spend three hours doing my homework everyday.→ It takes ___________________________
- 29. Would you turn off the fan, please?→ Would you mind _________________
- 30. "Where do you live?", asked Nam→ Nam asked me ____________________
- Good Luck!Hope you guys to have high score in English Test in tenth grade entrance examination!
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn