15 topic thi nói tiếng Anh B1
15 topic thi nói tiếng Anh B1 khung châu Âu
Nhằm giúp các bạn ôn luyện thật tốt cho kỳ thi tiếng Anh B1 khung châu Âu, trong bài viết này, VnDoc xin giới thiệu 15 topic luyện thi nói vô cùng hữu ích dành cho các bạn trau dồi và củng cố kỹ năng trước khi bước vào kỳ thi. Mời các bạn tham khảo nhé! Bạn có thể tải tài liệu luyện thi tiếng Anh B1 khung châu Âu này miễn phí về máy tính và ôn thi.
Topic 1: The means of transport you like most.
If I have to decide which mean of transport I like most, it'll be a car. Nowadays it is really necessary for me and my family.
- Firstly, it is safer to drive a car than to ride a motorbike because in a car there are air bags, seat belts, car alarm, etc, that prevent us from being injured if you have an accident. Driving a car at night on a lonely road will safer than riding a motorbike.
- Secondly, you never have to think about the weather (such a rain, sun, storm, and dark at night) when you drive. A car has air-conditioner which helps you to avoid getting wet, dust... so it help to keep you healthy.
- In the third place, a car is comfortable and fast. You can pretty much travel wherever you want whenever you want within your local area, without having to worry about the departure times and delays of the public transport system.
- Furthermore, you will feel comfortable and relaxed with the CD and DVD machines on the car. You can listen music and you have pleasure of driving. When you are tired, you can stop the journey and rest.
- Finally, if you have just the one car between you and your family, it can be possible to share the vehicle between all of the family members thus providing everyone with a mode of transport at all times.
Topic 2: The most useful machine in the twentieth century.
Among the most useful inventions in the last century, I find the computer the most important because of these reasons:
- First, when the computer is connected to the Internet, it is a good way of learning and getting information. You can read newspapers on line and download lots of information from the web pages. Besides, you can learn online as well.
- Second, computers is convenient because it helps you work faster by typing, printing document and storing data if you want.
- Finally, computer is a good way to entertain with many kinds of games and entertainments. There are a lot of games and on line activities like forum or Facebook for you to share ideas and information with your friends. You can also listen to music or watch movies if you like.
- In short, computers are really useful and important to my life and my work.
Topic 3: Your favorite leisure activity (for women).
I often cook when I have free time because cooking is a joyful and relaxing activity for me.
- First, cooking a good meal brings happiness to my family. All the members in my family can gather around the table and enjoy the food I cook and talk and share the joy with each others.
- Second, cooking is my favorite hobby because I'm a woman. Cooking is one way to show my feminine character and to show my responsibility in the family.
- Finally, cooking helps me reduce stress of everyday hard work and makes me relaxed. When I cook, I can forget the problems that I have and just pay attention to the cooking. Maybe, after relaxing, I feel much happier and I can solve my problem.
- In conclusion, cooking is my favorite activity when I have free time.
Topic 4: The advantages of living in the countryside.
Living in the countryside is really good for your life because of these reasons:
- First, living in the country can bring you a clean environment. The air is fresher and there are lots of trees, rice fields and rivers, you can walk on the fields or along the rivers to enjoy the clean and fresh air there in the early morning.
- Second, living in the countryside is cheaper than in the city because people there have lower income and don't have the habit of spending a lot of money. If you live in the country, you can save a lot of money.
- Finally, people in the country are more friendly and opener than people in the city because they live near each other. People live together in a small village so they can talk countryside can have festivals and you can join and fell very happy.
- In conclusion, there are many benefits of living in the country.
Topic 5: The disadvantages of living in the city.
Many people find it difficult and unpleasant to live in the city because of these reasons:
- First, the air in the city is getting more and polluted because the traffic is so heavy, the city roads are in bad conditions and the population is really big. There are fewer and fewer trees, lakes and rivers.
- Second, the cost of living is much higher than in the rural areas. People have to spend more money on food, drink, clothes and other activities like traveling and entertainment, while the salary has not been much improved.
- Finally, life in the city is more dangerous than in the countryside because of night clubs, discotheques, casinos... City people are easily attracted by social evils such as drinking, drug or gambling, etc. So, there are more crimes because some people don't want to work but only want money to play.
- In short, living in the city has many disadvantages so people have to struggle a lot to survive.
Topic 6: Talk about your weekend activities.
Weekend time is my favorite time in the week because I can enjoy myself and do many relaxing activities I like.
- In the morning, after a relaxing breakfast, I often call some of my friends to ask them to go shopping with me. We spend the whole morning going shopping and then have lunch in a restaurant in the center of Hanoi.
- Then, I come back home for a nap. In the afternoon, I often go swimming with my neighbor if the weather is hot. In winter I go jogging in the central park instead. I usually have dinner with my family during weekend, so we can talk with each other and share our stories. After dinner, I sometime listen to music or surf the net to chat with friends or check emails. I usually do not go to bed late because I will have lots of work on Monday.
- In short, living in the city has many disadvantages so people have to struggle a lot to survive.
Topic 7: Talk about on of your hobbies.
People may have different hobbies such as listening to music, watching T.V, dancing. playing games or collecting things. My hobby is to read books.
- I enjoy reading many types of books, but my favorite is detective. I like reading stories about Sherlock Holmes of author Conan Doyle. I often read books in the evening after I finish preparing things for the next day's work.
- When I have free time, I often go to bookstores to look for new books. Once a week, I go to the city library to read there. I sometimes read books on line if I cannot get hard copies of the books I want.
- Books help me relax a lot after days of hard work. Thanks to books, I can broaden my knowledge and learn new things.
Topic 8: The most interesting place you have been to.
I have been to many places in Vietnam, but the most interesting place that I always remember is Da Nang, the beautiful coastal city in Vietnam. It's wonderful to me because of these reasons:
- First, the scenery in Da Nang is ideal for us to go sunbathing. We can swim in the blue and clear sea water or do sunbathing on the soft sand beach under the yellow and warm sunshine. The air is so fresh and pure.
- Second, the local sea food are fresh, delicious but not expensive. For example, tourists can enjoy different kinds of seafood such as crab, prawn, lobster, seashell, etc. Also, the people there are friendly, sociable and polite.
- Third, there are many interesting activities to do beside playing football, tennis on the beach, building sandcastles on the beach or watching the sunrise. For example, we can sail on a board trip to the Cu Lao Cham and watch the mountain scenery on the way. Also, we may visit Ba Na Hill.
- For these reasons, Da Nang has always been one of my favorite tourist attractions.
Topic 9: The importance of learning foreign languages.
Nowadays, it is very important to learn a foreign language because of these reasons:
- First, learning a foreign language, English for example, helps us learn and get information about new things in the world. There are a lot of books written in English, French, Chinese, etc.
- Second, it help us feel confident when we travel abroad. We can talk very easily with people in other countries and learn a lot from them. We can use the language to work and do business without an interpreter.
- Finally, though a foreign language we learn we can learn more about the people of that country, we know a lot about their culture and society and customs and traditions. We can become friends of many people so our life is more interesting.
- In short, when we know a foreign language we can open a new to our world. Because of the benefits of learning foreign languages, one should know at least one foreign language.
Topic 10: Ways to have a good health.
If you want to have good health, you should follow these pieces of advice:
- First, you should eat healthy food: lots of fruits, vegetable, fish and drink enough water everyday to stay healthy. The Japanese eat a lot of fish so they live very long. You should eat less meat and fat food because they may cause heart diseases and increase the cholesterol level in your blood. Fruits and vegetables no only bring you lots of vitamins and minerals but also help you have a better immune system.
- Second, you should exercise everyday by choosing a suitable sport such as jogging, tennis, swimming, yoga, etc. They not only make you strong but help you relax as well. So, it helps you keep fit and stay healthy. If you don't have much time, you just need to do morning exercises regularly.
- Finally, you need to have regular health check – up. If you have some problems with your health, you should go to the doctor immediately before it gets more serious. You should visit the doctor regularly in order to find out any diseases you may have, so that you have a better chance to get rid of it.
- In short, if you take this advice, you will have a good health.
Topic 11: Talk about your favorite television program.
Among many programs and channels available on TV these days such as the current news programs, sport programs, entertaining programs, educational programs and movie programs, etc, I like the program "the World of Animals" most.
This program is usually shown on VTV2 everyday at 8.30 in the evening. It often lasts about 45 minutes. In this program, stories of the life of many animals in the world are told in a very lively way. For example, people can watch films about monkeys, snakes, tigers, insects, birds, sea turtles, sharks etc and even the penguins and the polar bears in the far North. While watching these films, I find the everyday life activities and habits of these animals very interesting and full mysteries. In addition, I also learn that it is very important to protect these animals and their living environments because they are part of our valuable natural world. Watching this program makes me very well informed and relaxed after a day of work.
Topic 12: Talk about your favorite sport.
These days, people are practicing many types of sport such as swimming, running, cycling, aerobics, tennis, table tennis, badminton, golf and football, etc. My favorite sport is jogging. Jogging is a simple sport to practice because you don't need any special or expensive equipment like other sports. In fact you just need a good pair of trainers for your self . The most suitable place for jogging is a park or somewhere around a lake near your house. You can also jog on a field or in the forest if you are living in the countryside. For me, I jog for about an hour in the afternoon everyday after work. I usually go jogging alone, but if possible you can ask my family members, friends or neighbors to go with me. While we jog, we often talk and share with each other about everyday life stories, so we feel that we can reduce our stress. After going jogging each day, I feel that I am more relaxed and fit again after a long day of work.
Topic 13: Talk about one of your close friends.
I have had many friends so far, but Thanh Nga is one of my close friends. Nga is about 30 years old and is now working a researcher at an institute in Hanoi. We met each other when we were in the secondary school. During those days, we went to school together everyday, studied in the same class and shared with each other all the joys and sorrow, so we have become close friends since then.
My friend Nga is not very tall, but pretty with long black hair and a nice smile. She is a very sincere, modest and helpful person. She likes painting and painted many pictures. Also, I can still remember that Nga was very good at literature and foreign languages.
We often meet each other when we have time. When we are very busy, we often talk to each other on the phone or we chat on the Internet. Whenever we meet, we often go to see other friends, go shopping or sit in a quite place to have coffee. We talk about our life and share with each other our good news or problems and see if we can help each other. Nga is really a good friend of mine, a friend for life.
Topic 14: Talk about your house/flat.
I live in a house in Hanoi. The house is in a small and quiet street in Cau Giay district of Hanoi. It takes about half an hour to go to the city center. The house was built 5 years ago. It isn't a big house and has two floors.
In my house there are 4 main rooms: a living room, a dining rooms, two bedrooms. Besides, we have a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
We have a little but pretty garden; my family often spend our free time there to grow plant and vegetables. Next to the garden there is a small yard where my children often play after school.
In my house, I like the living room is my favorite one. This room was painted light green, so we feel very pleasant. In this room, there is a tea table, a sofa and a television. On the wall there is a couple of oil paintings. After dinner, our family often spend time together talking to each other or watching a favorite TV program. We often receive our guests in this room. I love my house. Everyday when I come back home from work, I have a warm feeling of being together with my whole family.
Topic 15: Talk about your job.
I am now working as a senior engineer in a company in Hanoi. My company name is ABC Company. I have had this job for more than 10 years. In my job, I am in charge of managing our department's activities such as research development, technical supervision and maintenance, etc. Besides, we also need to corporate our work with other departments in the company in order to run the company's business smoothly.
To do this job besides my university degree, I have had many training classes in project management, product development, marketing, etc...
In addition, the skills required for this job are communication, time management, teamwork and presentation skills, etc...
I really like my job because I am able to apply the knowledge and skills of the filed I studied in my work. In addition, I have a flexible working time, so I can make full use of the time in the office and have time for research. Also, I am lucky to work with a very active and supportive staff. One thing I don't like about this job is that I often have to travel, so I sometimes don't have time for my family. I am planning to further my study to get a doctor degree.
Trên đây là 15 topic tiếng Anh dành cho các bạn luyện thi nói tiếng Anh B1. Hy vọng bài viết này mang lại những kiến thức hữu ích cho các bạn đồng thời giúp các bạn cải thiện kỹ năng nói tiếng Anh của mình một cách lưu loát hơn.
VnDoc chúc bạn học tiếng Anh hiệu quả!