Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án (3)
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
Kì thi học kỳ 2 là kì thi quan trọng đối với mỗi học sinh. Dưới đây là Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án (3) gồm nhiều Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án giúp các em kiểm tra lại kiến thức của mình và có thêm tài liệu chuẩn bị ôn tập cho kì thi sắp tới được tốt hơn
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Cơ bản trường THPT Trưng Vương, Bình Định
Choose A, B, C or D that best completes each unfinished sentence; substitutes the underlined part; or has a close meaning to the original one. (from 1 to 25)
1. room/ clean/ once/ day//
A. The room should be cleaning once a day. B. The room should have cleaned once a day.
C. The room should clean once a day. D. The room should be cleaned once a day.
2. You needn't do this work right now.
A. This work needn't have done right now. B. This work needn't be done right now.
C. This needn't be done work right now. D. This work right now needn't to be done.
3. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others.
A. politics B. novels C. rights D. beliefs
4. Mary must return the book which she borrowed yesterday.
A. The book which Mary borrowed yesterday must return.
B. The book borrowed yesterday by Mary must be returned.
C. Mary borrowed the book which must be returned yesterday.
D. The book must be returned by Mary which she borrowed yesterday.
5. ___ you work, ___you will get.
A. The harder/ the best result B. The harder/ the better result
C. The more hard/ the better result D. The hard/ the good result
6. How well you'll understand the lesson depends on how much you pay attention.
A. The better you'll understand the lesson, the more you pay attention.
B. The more you pay attention, the worse you'll understand the lesson.
C. The much you pay attention, the good you'll understand the lesson.
D. The more you pay attention, the better you'll understand the lesson.
7. Smoking is not allowed here.
A. You shouldn't smoke here. B. You don't smoke here.
C. You needn't smoke here. D. You mustn't smoke here.
8. ___ is a game played in a swimming pool in which two teams of swimmers try to score goals with a ball.
A. Water skiing B. Swimming C. Rowing D. Water polo
9. After going over the combine harvester, the mechanic advised the farmer to buy it.
A. using B. running C. starting D. examining
10. Jean Henri Dunant was appalled by the most complete lack of care for wounded soldier.
A. excited B. shocked C. dedicated D. interested
11. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
A. involvement B. history C. vertical D. sociable
12. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
A. enact B. eject C. defend D. wildlife
13. The bomb went off in the crowded street, but fortunately no one was seriously hurt.
A. exploded B. landed C. rang D. burned
14. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others.
A. composed B. advocated C. limited D. deep-seated
15. Women are considered to be better suited for childbearing and homemaking rather than for involvement in the public life of business or politics.
A. recognition B. education C. achievement D. participation
16. The company expanded rapidly. It grew ___ all the time.
A. the bigger and bigger B. bigger and bigger C. more and more big D. the bigger and the bigger
17. What does "WWF" stand ___? - "World Wildlife Fund".
A. over B. for C. on D. up
18. _____ - Anytime. I mean whenever I have a little free time.
A. When do you often read books? B. What kind of books do you like to read?
C. How do you often read books? D. What do you often do in your free time?
19. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
A. intellectual B. civilization C. opportunity D. personality
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Cơ bản trường THPT Số 2 Tuy Phước, Bình Định
I. Choose the best answer.
1. The passengers at that stop ...........for ten minutes when the bus finally came
A. had been waiting B. were waiting C. have waited D. have been waiting
2. Don't go by train. It's ..................more expensive.
A. very B. much C. lot D. too
3. I couldn't sleep ...............being very tired.
A. although B. though C. despite D. in spite
4. I ............television a lot but I don't any more.
A. was watching B. was used to watch C. used to watch D. have been watching
5. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. visits B. parks C. walks D. combs
6. Kevin: "How far is it from here to the nearest post office ?"
A. No, it's rather far B. yes, it's quite near here
C. Two kilometers at least D. Turn left and then turn right
7. After you graduate from university, you still have to .........studying.
A. go on B. go away C. go off D. go up
8. Peter doesn't like scuba -diving .......................does his brother.
A. neither B. so C. too D. either
9. The more we learn, .............................
A. we become more wise B. the wiser we become
C. we become wiser D. the more wise we become
10. your hair needs ...............
A. cutting B. cut C. cuting D. to be cutting
11. Tony: "I've just passed my exam"
A. well-done ! B. you're welcome C. How do you do? D. good luck
12. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. identify B. pilot C. ideal D. give
13. He is only sixteen, and .............., he is not eligible to drive a car.
A. however B. but C. therefore D. nevertheless
14. I'm pleased the plan worked so .............
A. welly B. goodly C. well D. good
15. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. cherish B. chew C. cheer D. chemical
16. The children, ...........parents work late, are taken home by bus.
A. their B. whom C. that D. whose
17. Did Ann get .............she applied for?
A. a job B. job C. any job D. the job
18. Tom: "I think married women should not go to work"
Lindy: ".................................It's too boring to be housewives all their lives"
A. Perhaps, I'm not sure B. I can't agree with you more
C. That's right D. I don't agree
19. As I .............a book, I suddenly saw a boy walking into the garden.
A. was reading B. had read C. am reading D. read
20. We became ..............after eating the contaminated food.
A. sickly B. sick C. unsick D. more sick
21. A child receives his early .................from their parents
A. Educate B. education C. educator D. educative