Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 6 lần 2
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút số 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 chương trình mới học kì 1 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra môn tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 6 mới khác nhau giúp các em rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
1. Read the passage. Circle the best answer A, B or C to each of the questions.
York is a small ancient city in the north of England. It is located on the river Ouse. The city has many historic attractions such as York Minster – a very large cathedral, Castle Museum, York Art Gallery and many churches.
The old small streets in the centre of York are very small and attractive. These streets are only for walking. But it is very convenient to go to other cities from York by train. York is a very clean city. The air is fresh and the climate is so fantastic in summer months. It is an ideal place for visitors to come.
1. What is the passage about?
A. York City
B. The history of York
C. The attractions of York
2. Where is York City?
A. Near the river Ouse
B. In the north of England
C. Near Lead City
3. York Minster is ______.
A. a very large cathedral
B. a castle
C. an art gallery
4. Why do people walk in the centre of York?\
A. The streets are very attractive.
B. The city does not allow.
C. The streets are very small.
5. How can people get to other cities?
A. By walking
B. By air plane
C. By train
Đáp án: 1. A; 2. B; 3. A; 4. C; 5. C;
2. Read the passage and use the words from the box to fill the gaps. There are TWO words you will NOT need.
I live in a district in Ha Noi. I like my (1) ____ very much because it's nice and less polluted than other areas in Ha Noi. There are many trees around here so it is very cool. The air is also (2) ____. There is a large playground so we can play badminton in late afternoons. Children in the area can also do roller-skating. It is very (3) ______ to live here because it is easy to get around. In the area, there is a primary school, a small open-air market, some minimarts. Sometimes we can buy things in the (4) ______. My neighbours here are also very kind and (5) ______. They look after my house when I am away.
Đáp án: 1. neighbourhood; 2. fresh; 3. convenient; 4. minimarts; 5. friendly;
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
1. Choose the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following sentences. Circle A, B or C.
1. It was(A) hotter (B) last summer than it was (C) now.
2. London is much (A) more moderner (B) than (C) Ha Noi.
3. Traffic in big cities (A) is often much more heavier (B) than that (C) in the country.
4. It is more inconvenient than(A) to live in (B) the country than (C) in the city.
5. The tourist attractions (A) here are the better fantastic (B) than those (C) in my city.
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. B; 3. B; 4. A; 5. B;
2. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. The people in my village are ______ and nice. You will feel like you are at home.
2. My village is _____ because it is by a river and very far from the main roads.
3. Cities are becoming more and more ______ because of different means of transport.
4. Our city is so ______ that we don’t want to move away.
5. I don’t like that city because it has ______ traffic.
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. C; 3. A; 4. B; 5. D;
For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in brackets. You may need to change the word.
Here is an example.
0. The bookshop is opposite the library.
____________________ a bookshop opposite the library. (THERE)
Answer: 0. There is
1. No mountain in Viet Nam is as high as Fansipan.
Fansipan ___________________________________. (HIGHEST)
2. No desert is as hot as Sahara.
Sahara ___________________________________. (HOTTEST)
3. The USA is larger than Australia.
Australia ___________________________________. (SMALL)
4. The Amazon River is longer than the Mekong River.
The Mekong River ___________________________________. (SHORT)
5. There are few people in this area of the country.
This area ___________________________________. (CROWDED)
1. Fansipan is the highest mountain in Viet Nam.
2. Sahara is the hottest desert.
3. Australia is smaller than the USA.
4. The Mekong River is shorter than the Amazon River.
5. This area of the country is not very crowded.
1. Listen to a student talking about his village. Tick the things his village has. You will listen TWICE.
Đáp án: 1. river; 2. garden; 3. village yard; 4. bamboo trees; 5. vegetables;
2. Listen to a conversation and match the name of each natural wonder to its country. There is one extra country. You will listen TWICE.
1. Mount Everest
2. Victoria Falls
3. Grand Canyon
C. Zambia and Zimbabwe
4. Great Barrier Reef
5. Ha Long Bay
E. Viet Nam
Đáp án: 1. F; 2. C; 3. D; 4. B; 5. E;
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 2 môn tiếng Anh 6 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 khác nhau như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.