Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - Số 3
Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
Đề ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - Số 3 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải với cấu trúc đề ra sát với đề thi hàng năm của Bộ giáo dục rất hữu ích cho các bạn tập dượt cũng như hoàn thiện các kỹ năng làm bài cần thiết, yên tâm bước vào kì thi tới đây.
ĐỀ ÔN THI THPT QUỐC GIA TIẾNG ANH SỐ 3
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:
1. A. prize
2. A. landscape
3. A. spectators
4. A. endangered
5. A. peach
6. A. common
7. A. wonder
8. A. colleges
9. A. though
10. A. seat
II. Choose the word which has stress pattern different from the others:
11. A. memorize
12. A. decorate
13. A. economically
14. A. supply
16. A. improvement
17. A. communication
18. A. association
19. A. compulsory
20. A. machine
III. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences:
21. The 14thAsian Games were held _______ Busan, Korea _______ 2002.
A. in/ in
B. at/ in
C. on/ in
D. at/ for
22. If you had told me about the problem, I ________ you.
A. would have helped
B. would help
C. will help
23. At first,I found it difficult ________ on the other side of the road.
A. to get used to drive
B. to get used to driving
C. being used to drive
D. in getting used to driving
24. It took me a very long time to recover fromthe shock of her death.
A. turn off
C. get over
D. keep up with
25. She tried to protect herself ________the strong wind.
26. “I’ll lend you this book, Jane.”
A. I promised to lend Jane that book.
B. I said Jane I would lend her that book.
C. I reminded Jane to lend me that book.
D. I regretted that Jane hadn’t lend me that book.
27. Computer models help to determinewhether a particular area is likely to flood.
A. take off
B. find out
C. put on
D. pass away
28. The chemical ________from cars and factories make the air, water and soil dangerously dirty.
29. _______ animals for fur, skin and food should be banned.
30. They decided to postponetheir journey till the end of the month because of the epidemic.
A. take up
B. do with
C. turn round
D. put off
31. Hockey players wear lots of protective clothing so that they don’t get hurt, ________?
A. don’t they
B. do they
C. didn’t they
D. did they
32. You can use my phone if yours_______.
A. won’t be worked
B. isn’t worked
C. doesn’t work
D. won’t work
33. Water is one of the most important resources ________for our life.
A. we depend on which
B. on which we depend
C. on that we depend
D. which we depend
34. Thousands are going starvingbecause of the failure of this year's harvest.
35. She’s disappointed because her son’s low test scores prevented ______ to the university.
A. to admit him
B. him from being admitted
C. him to admit
D. him from admitting
36. She harboured her hope of being a teacher.
A. had her hope of being a teacher
B. kept her hope of being a teacher in her mind
C. built her hope of being a teacher
D. loved to be a teacher
37. The teacher suggested that all of us _______ do something for the school fair.
C. had better
38. I didn’t know his address. ______ I would have written to him.
39. “If I were you, I would work hard to pay for the debt.” - said Tony.
A. Tony told that he would pay for the debt for his friend.
B. Tony said to his friend if he were him, he would work hard to pay for the debt.
C. Tony told to his friend he would pay for the debt.
D. Tony said to his friend if he had been him, he would have worked hard to pay for the debt.
40. We are contented withwhat we do.
A. satisfied with
B. happy with
C. proud of
D. tired of
IV. Complete the sentences with the suitable words:
41. Seriously, I’m really _____INTERESTED________ in joining the English club. (interest)
42. We’ve decided to interview only ten ______APPLICANTS_______for the job. (apply)
43. Boysand girls may behave ______DIFFERENTLY_________ in this situation. (differ)
44. You have to be aware of the damage humans are doing to quicken the __EXTINCTION___ of wildlife. (extinct)
45. He was finally ____SUCCESSFUL__________ in his final attempt. (succeed)
46. The ___OPERATION_________ was a success; the patient will fully recover in a month’s time. (operate)
47. That teacher is a(n) ____AMUSING__________ one. His pupils like his sense of humor. (amuse)
48. There are many interesting ____HISTORICAL_________ events included in this book. (history)
49. The ____EXAMINER(S)____________ will judge you on your quality and performance. (examine)
50. We should be responsible for the ____DESTRUCTION_______ humans are doing to the environment. (destroy)
C. COMPREHENSION READING
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), a special program of the United Nations, is devoted to aiding national efforts to improve the health, nutrition, education, and general welfare of children. UNICEF was created in 1946 to provide relief to children in countries devastated by World War II. After 1950, the fund directed its efforts toward general programs for the improvement of children’s welfare, particularly in less-developed countries and in various emergency situations. The organization’s broader mission was reflected in the name it adopted in 1953, the United Nations Children’s Fund. UNICEF was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1965. It is headquartered in New York City. UNICEF has concentrated much of its effort in areas in which relatively small expenditures can have a significant impact on the lives of the most disadvantaged children such as the prevention and treatment of diseases. In keeping with this strategy, UNICEF supports immunization programs for childhood diseases and programs to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS; it also provides funding for health services, educational facilities, and other welfare services. Since 1996, UNICEF programs have been guided by the Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989), which affirms the right of all children to “the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health and to facilities for the treatment of illness and rehabilitation of health”. UNICEF’s activities are financed by both government and private contributions.
51. What was the objective of UNICEF when it was created in 1946?
A. To win the Nobel Prize for Peace.
B. To improve the health, nutrition, education of nations.
C. To devote to the general welfare of children all over the world.
D. To help children in countries devastated by World War II.
52. When did UNICEF win the Nobel Prize for Peace?
A. In 1953
B. In 1946
C. In 1950
53. The word “It” in line 7 refers to:
A. New York
B. the Nobel Peace Prize
D. the United Nations
54. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. The headquarters of UNICEF is in New York City.
B. UNICEF stands for the United Nations Children’s Fund.
C. UNICEF provides funding for health services and educational facilities.
D. UNICEF has guided the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
55. UNICEF receives money from:
A. the United Nations organizations.
B. international corporations.
C. national and international businesses.
D. governments and individuals.
Nowadays, environmentalists are so worried (56)_______ environmental problems that can directly affect people’s lives. Among the problems mentioned every day on mass media, air (57)_______ and water pollution are considered the most serious ones. There are many factors that cause the pollution of the air: chemicals from burned fuels, (58)_______ from automobiles, and acid rain from chemical transportation. Smoke can cause serious health problems while acid rain is (59)_______ for the destruction of many forest ecosystems. Raw sewage, garbage and oil contribute to the pollution of water. When water is polluted, it (60)_______ a lot of waterborne diseases and threatens marine wildlife. About 1.5 billion people around the worlds lack safe drinking water, and energy year 5 million people die from diseases.
56. A. about
57. A. polluted
58. A. smoking
C. to smoke
D. to smoking
59. A. responsibility
60. A. causes
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, chuyên đề các Thì là ngữ pháp quan trọng nhất bởi nó xuyên suốt trong quá trình học của các bạn và yêu cầu cần có sự ôn tập, thực hành nhiều lần. Bài tập chuyên đề Các thì trong Tiếng Anh được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ giúp các bạn bao quát lại toàn bộ nội dung ngữ pháp trọng điểm này.