Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 có đáp án (Đề luyện 3)
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào thử sức với Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 có đáp án (Đề luyện 3) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn nội dung ôn tập hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao nhất trong kì thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
SỞ GD&ĐT TỈNH/ TPĐỀ LUYỆN SỐ 03
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 201... – 201...
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
I- Choose the best answer:
1.Tom is not used to_______ up early. He is late for school very often.
A. get B. got C. getting D. having got
2. She used to_______ next to me in class.
A. sit B. sitting C. sat D. having sat
3. I'd like_______ a birthday party on Sunday.
A. giving B. to give C. give D. to giving
4. A person who drives is a_______.
A. drive B. drivers C. driving D. driver
5. People can live_______ there is water.
A. which B. why C. where D. how
6. My father_______ to work hard recently.
A. has able B. is able C. has been able D. have been able
7. How many lessons_______ up to now?
A. are you studying B. did you study C. you have studied D. have you studied.
8. I_______ her since we_______ students.
A. have known/ are B. know/ are C. knew/ were D. have known/ were
9. This is the place_______ I met her five years ago.
A. where B. which C. that D. whom
10. He is the best teacher_______ has ever taught at our school.
A. who B. whom C. that D. which
11. I saw a lot of people and horse_______ went to market.
A. they B. that C. which D. who
12. My father is a person_______ opinion I respect most.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. that
13. It is in this house_______ I was born.
A. where B. which C. that D. in which
14. He used to borrow my pen.
A. My pen used to borrow by him. B. My pen was used to borrow by him.
C. My pen used to be borrowed by him. D. My pen was used to be borrowed by him.
15. Nobody has seen him since then.
A. He wasn't seen since then. B. He has been seen by nobody.
C. He has seen them since then. D. He hasn't been seen since then.
16. Children are doing their homework now.
A. Children's homework is done now. B. Children's homework is being done now.
C. Children’s' homework are being done now. D. Children's homework is being done now.
17. When did they built this house?
A. When this house was built? B. When is this house built?
C. When did this house build? D. When was this house built?
18. A person who teaches at school is a_______.
A. student B. teacher C. professor D. lecturer
19. How long did you spend_______ this letter?
A. writing B. wrote C. to write D. write
20. My sister can't help you now. She is busy_______.
A. cooking B. to cook C. with cooking D. cook
21. Are you afraid_______ going out at night?21. Are you afraid_______ going out at night?
A. of B. in C. for D. on
22. Are you tired_______ walking long?
A. at B. in C. with D. of
23. We spent our last summer holiday in Dalat_______ a week.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
24. He has been teaching at school_______ last year.
A. in B. since C. for D. X
25. He is trying to give_______ smoking but I think he can't.
A. up B. off C. in D. over
26. I learn English badly but he learns it_______ than me.
A. badly B. more badly C. better D. worse
27. Of the two sisters, Maria is the_______.
A. more intelligence B. intelligent C. more intelligent D. most intelligent
28. If you eat too much, you'll be_______.
A. weightless B. underweight C. overweight D. weighter
29. Her uncle is a_______ on that ship.
A. saler B. crew C. sail D. sailor
30. He couldn't go far because he was afraid of_______.
A. to fly B. flying C. be flying D. being flying
31. The climate in England is_______ than in Vietnam.
A. cold B. colder C. coldest D. as cold
32. Mary is_______ her father.
A. as clever as B. so clever as C. clever than D. as clever
33. That is the_______ story I've ever heard.
A. more unusual B. unusual C. unusual D. less unusual
34. If she knew it, she_______ to come with us.
A. will refuse B. would refuse C. refuses D. would refused
35. If I have time, I_______ this book tomorrow.
A. read B. will read C. would read D. would have read
36. I'm worried_______ taking my oral exam.
A. about B. that C. of D. to
37. Many famous people did not enjoy immediate_______ in their lives.
A. succeed B. success C. successful D. successive
38. Albert Einstein, one of the greatest_______ of all time performed badly in most of his high school courses.
A. science B. scientist C. scientific D. scientists
39. Thomas Edison, the_______ of the light bulb made him famous.
A. invent B. invention C. inventor D. inventing
40. James Watt, whose invention is the steam engine, was a famous Scottish_______.
A. engineer B. mechanic C. musician D. electrician
II- Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
The leading causes of (41)______ in many developing countries are now heart disease, cancer, accident, flu, pneumonia etc. Moreover cigarettes, alcohol, physical inactivity and overeating also add to the causes of several of these killing diseases. Medicine has little help to offer, however, to persons (42)______ cannot rid (43)______ habits harmful to their health. Surgery is the only (44)______ to offer any chance of survival for people (45)______ lung cancer.
Although psychiatrists tried to stop people (46)______ drinking, they haven't been very (47)______. Neither have doctors. How then (48)______ our health improved? The answer is simple, though perhaps not very pleasing. Ordinary persons can do it (49)______. They (50)______ able to make good advances in the prevention of diseases.
41. A. die B. died C. death D. dead
42. A. who B. whose C. which D. when
43. A. up B. with C. of D. off
44. A. means B. way C. road D. path
45. A. by B. in C. with D. of
46. A. of B. from C. with D. for
47. A. succeed B. success C. successful D. succession
48. A. can B. must C. needn't D. does
49. A. yourself B. itself C. themselves D. theirselves
50. A. is B. was C. were D. are
Đáp án Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
I-1.C 2.A 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.C 7.D 8.C 9.A 10.C
11.B 12.C 13.C 14.D 15.D 16.D 17.D 18.B 19.A 20.A
21.A 22.D 23.D 24.B 25.A 26.D 27.C 28.C 29.D 30.B
31.B 32.A 33.C 34.B 35.B 36.A 37.B 38.D 39.B 40. A
41.C 42.A 43.C 44.A 45.C
II- 46.B 47.C 48.A 49.C 50.D
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!