Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 (Đề luyện 1)
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào thử sức với Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 (Đề luyện 1) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn nội dung ôn tập hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao nhất trong kì thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
SỞ GD&ĐT TỈNH/ TPĐỀ LUYỆN SỐ 01
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 201... – 201...
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
I - Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0,2)
1. A. information B. informative C. forward D. formal
2. A. shout B. through C. mountain D. household
3. A. teenager B. message C. village D. advantage
4. A. control B. folk C. remote D. documentary
5. A. access B. website C. violent D. internet
II - Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B,C, or D) to complete each sentence. (0,2)
6. They_________ Ho Chi Minh City last summer.
A. visit B. will visit C. have visit D. visited
7. He asked me if I_________ to school by bicycle every day.
A. am going B. go C. was going D. went
8. _________Friday morning, there is a meeting between 11am and 1 pm.
A. In B. For C. On D. At
9. The article was posted by Jimhello on Tuesday,_________?
A. didn’t it B. wasn’t it C. was it D. did it
10. She was sick yesterday,_________ she was absent from school.
A. since B. so C. because D. but
11. You really saw a UFO, _________?
A. aren’t you B. don’t you C. didn’t you D. weren’t you
12. If Mr. John_________ rich, he would travel around the world.
A. is B. will be C. was D. were
13. Lan_________ the train if she_________ in a hurry.
A. will miss/ is not B. misses/ is not C. misses/ is D. will miss/ does not
14. The book_________ is on the table belongs to my brother.
A. which B. where C. whose D. who
15. I didn’t go to the party yesterday because _________.
A. I am sick B. I will be sick C. I was sick D. I would be sick
16. _________it was so cold, he went out without an overcoat.
A. Although B. Since C. If D. Because
17. Tom said that he_________ in Leeds in England.
A. is living B. has lived C. lived D. were living
18. He asked me_________.
A. what my phone number B. what my phone number were
C. what my phone number was D. what was my phone number
19. Don’t forget to buy me a dictionary,_________?
A. do you B. will you C. shall you D. don’t you
20. The examiner didn’t tell me_________ I passed or not.
A. whether B. how C. if D. why
III - Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B,C,D) that needs correcting to become an exact one. (0,2)
21. I saw the men, the women (A) and the cattle (B) which (C) went to (D) the field.
22. Look at the two dictionarys (A) and you will see (B) they are the same (C) in some ways.(D)
23. There is no water (A) in the house. If there is, (B) we could cook (C) dinner.(D)
24. She did (A) her test (B) careful (C) last week.(D)
25. Would (A) you mind turn on (B) the lights, please? It’s too dark (C) for me to read.(D)
IV - Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30. (0,2)
Today, computer companies sell many different programs for computers. First, there are programs for doing math problems. (26)_________, there are programs for scientific studies. Third, some programs are like fancy typewriters. They are often used by writers and business people. Other (27)_________are made for courses in schools and universities. And finally, there are programs for fun. They include word games and puzzles for children and adults.
There are many wonderful new computer programs, but there are other reasons to like (28)_________. Some people like the way computers hum and sing when they (29)_________. It is a happy sound, like the sounds of toy and childhood. Computers also have lights and pretty pictures. And computers even seem to have personalities. That may sound strange, but computers seem to have feelings. Sometimes they seem happy, sometimes they seem angry. It is easy (30)_________they are like people.
26. A. Two B. Second C. Twice D. Double
27. A. programs B. people C. students D. typewriters
28. A. programs B. reasons C. games D. computers
29. A. work B. have worked C. are working D. worked
30. A. to think B. thinking C. for thinking D. that thought
V - Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (0,4)
31. Can you use this computer?
- You can__________________________________________________________________________?
32. I can’t remember the answers to these questions.
- I wish___________________________________________________________________________ .
33. “I must go to Ha Noi tomorrow.” said Nam.
- Nam said_________________________________________________________________________ .
34. Nga spends 4 hours a day practicing English with her friends.
- It takes__________________________________________________________________________ .
35. We take our umbrellas because it is raining heavily.
- It is_____________________________________________________________________________ .
VI - Complete each of the following sentences, using the words given. (0,4)
36. You/ mind/ if I/ borrow/ car/ ?
37. Tom/ always/ going/ home/ late/ so/ mother/ be/ angry/.
38. It/ be/ necessary/ you/ practice English/ every day/.
39. Compost/ can/ made/ household/ garden waste/.
40. Flight 710/ Chicago/ take off/ ten/ minutes/.
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!