Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 có đáp án (Đề luyện 9)
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào thử sức với Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm học 2017-2018 có đáp án (Đề luyện 9) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm đem đến cho các bạn nội dung ôn tập hữu ích giúp các bạn đạt điểm cao nhất trong kì thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
SỞ GD&ĐT TỈNH/ TPĐỀ LUYỆN SỐ 09
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 201... – 201...
ĐỀ THI MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề.
PART A: PRONUNCIATION, VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
01. A. germ B. regular C. category D. pagoda
02. A. buses B. speeches C. noses D. leaves
03. A. income B. campus C. century D. comic
04. A. now B. know C. flow D. row
05. A. deny B. poetry C. hobby D. primary
II. Complete each of the following sentences by choosing the best option A, B, C or D.
01. Please accept my warmest______ on your engagement.
A. congratulated B. congratulations C. congratulating D. congratulate
02. Hoa: “We are going on a trip to Ha Long Bay next week!”
Nam: “Really? ______!”
A. Have a good time B. It's your pleasure C. Take your time D. Good job
03. A few days ago, Tom's car______ by one of the teenagers in his neighborhood.
A. was stealing B. was stolen C. has been stolen D. was stole
04. Are you interested______ pop music?
A. on B. in C. of D. with
05. The music at the party yesterday was very loud and______ from far away.
A. could hear B. can be heard C. could be heard D. can hear
06. If only I______ how to operate a computer as you do!
A. would know B. knew C. known D. should know
07. His parents wouldn't let him marry anyone______ family was poor.
A. of whom B. of whose C. whom D. whose
08. Jeff wanted to know______.
A. why were his friends laughing B. that why were his friends laughing
C. why his friends were laughing D. the reason why his friends laughing
09. Peter: “How many______ can you speak?”
John: “Only Arabic and English.”
A. conversations B. speeches C. communications D. languages
10. You're going to study abroad, ______?
A. aren't you B. do you C. are you D. don't you
11. He came to the party ______ he hadn't been invited.
A. even B. despite C. although D. in spite of
12. Mr. Hawk told me that he would give me his answer the______ day.
A. following B. after C. before D. last
13. The Internet also has______. It is not only time-consuming and costly but also dangerous.
A. advantages B. limitations C. purposes D. benefits
14. If we______ hard, we will make this beach a clean and______ place again.
A. works/ beautiful B. work/ beautiful C. works/ beautifully D. work/ beautifully
15. An: “Let's go to the new movie down town.”
Nam: “Thanks, but I______ it already.”
A. ever seen B. had seen C. saw D. have seen
16. It really annoys me when people forget______ "Thank you".
A. said B. to saying C. to say D. saying
17. Most of the children in my village enjoy______ in the afternoon.
A. playing the football B. to play football C. to play the football D. playing football
18. "I think I've lost my new pen. I've______ it everywhere but I can't find it anywhere."
A. looked after B. turned on C. looked for D. turned off
19. We have lived in this town______ 1998.
A. in B. ago C. since D. for
20. Vietnam, ______ is in the south-east Asia, exports rice.
A. that B. who C. which D. whom
21. Did she______ to be your next door neighbor?
A. use B. used C. uses D. using
22. Everyone wears a uniform and so______.
A. are you B. you are C. you do D. do you
23. Everyone was exhausted and hungry, ______ they sat down under the tree and had a snack.
A. so B. so that C. since D. because of
24. Peter: “Do you mind if I take a seat?”
A. No, do as you please B. Yes, I don't mind C. Yes, do as you please D. No, I mind
25. Don't make noise. My mother______ with her friends.
A. is talking B. talks C. was talking D. talked
III. Put the words in brackets into the correct forms.
01. Although there are many______ (CELEBRATE) throughout the year, Tet or the Lunar New Year holiday is the most important one for Vietnamese people.
02. The eruption of Mount Pinatubo is the world’s______ (LARGE) volcanic eruption.
03. Computers were a wonderful______ (INVENT) at the time.
04. Malaysia has______ (TROPIC) climate.
05. This singer is not very pretty but she sings very______ (BEAUTIFUL).
PART B: READING
I. Complete the passage by choosing the best option A, B, C or D to fill in each blank.
Television is (01)______ form of entertainment in the American household. People of (02)______ ages use this medium to entertain themselves for an average of four hours a day. Thus, television has had a tremendous influence (03)______ its viewers, especially children. Scientists now say that children can be negatively affected by constantly (04)______ television. This is due to the fact that they participate less in physical activities, spend (05)______ time reading and studying, and see a world of violence that can affect their own feelings of security.
01. A. the more popular B. most popular C. more popular D. the most popular
02. A. all B. no C. every D. each
03. A. in B. of C. from D. on
04. A. being watched B. to watch C. watching D. watch
05. A. less B. few C. more D. much
II. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer A, B, C or D to each of the following questions.
I was born in Newcastle, a city in the North East of England. Newcastle is on the bank of the River Tyne. It is a quite big city of about 200,000 inhabitants. There is a cathedral and a university. There are five bridges over the River Tyne, which link Newcastle to the next town, Gateshead, where there is one of the biggest shopping centres in the world, the Metro Centre.
A few years ago, the main industries were shipbuilding and coalmining, but now the chemical and soap industries are important.
I moved from Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I miss the people, who are so warm and friendly, and I miss the wild, beautiful countryside near the city, where there are so many hills and streams.
01. Newcastle has______.
A. one of the biggest shopping centres B. a wild, beautiful countryside
C. only one bridge that links it to the next town D. a population of about 200,000 people
02. According to the passage, the writer______.
A. has never returned to Newcastle B. has come back to live in Newcastle
C. is still living in Newcastle D. doesn't live in Newcastle any more
03. Which of the following is NOT true about Newcastle?
A. It is next to Gateshead. B. It has a cathedral and a university.
C. Its main industry now is shipbuilding. D. Its people are friendly.
04. Newcastle is______.
A. a small town in England B. a city in the North of England
C. a city in the North East of England D. a city near the North East of England
05. Gateshead has one of______ in the world.
A. the most beautiful countrysides B. the largest rivers
C. the most important shipbuilding industries D. the biggest shopping centres
III. Complete the passage by filling in each blank with ONE suitable word.
Helen is the only child of a farmer. She thinks living in the countryside is better (01)______ living in a big city. Every day she runs about (02)______ the open air. Her parents (03)______ good care of their farm animals. They don’t earn (04)______ money – just about $ 500 per month – but they feel happy. There is not much noise or pollution. The air here is fresh and clean. How peaceful the country life (05)______!
PART C: WRITING
I. Rewrite the sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the original one.
01. I haven’t gone to the supermarket for three weeks.
The last time ______________________________________________.
02. It took Mary two hours to travel to the countryside last week.
Mary spent _______________________________________________.
03. Alcohol is bad for us, so are cigarettes.
04. Staying at home is better than going out in this wet weather.
I’d rather ________________________________________________.
05. Ha is the shortest girl in my class.
No girl __________________________________________________.
II. Paragraph writing.
Write a paragraph of 100-120 words about what you like doing during your summer holiday.
Đáp án Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
PART A: PRONUNCIATION, VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR (5.25 điểm: 0.15 điểm/ 1 câu)
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.(0.75 pts.: 0.15 điểm/ 1 câu)
II. Complete each of the following sentences by choosing the best option A, B, C or D.(3.75 pts.: 0.15 điểm/ 1 câu)
III. Put the words in brackets into the correct forms (0.75 pts.: 0.15 điểm/ 1 câu)
PART B: READING (2.75 điểm)
I. Complete the passage by choosing the best option A, B, C or D to fill in each blank. (0.75 pts.: 0.15 điểm/ 1 câu)
II. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer A, B, C or D to each of the following questions. (1.0 pts.: 0.2 điểm/ 1 câu)
III. Complete the passage by filling in each blank with ONE suitable word. (1.0 pts.: 0.2 điểm/ 1 câu)
PART C: WRITING (2.0 điểm)
I. Rewrite the sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the original one.(1 pts.: 0.2 điểm/ 1 câu)
1. The last time I went to the supermarket was three weeks ago.
2. Mary spent two hours travelling to the countryside last week.
3. Both alcohol and cigarettes are bad to our health.
4. I’d rather stay at home than go out in this wet weather.
5. No girl in my class is as short as Ha.
II. Paragraph writing (1.0 pts.)
Write a paragraph of around 100 words about what you like doing during your summer holiday.
- Chấm bài theo hướng dẫn chấm.
- Chi tiết hoá điểm số các ý (nếu có) phải đảm bảo không sai lệch với tổng điểm mỗi ý và được thống nhất trong hội đồng chấm thi.
- Không làm tròn điểm.
Hướng dẫn cụ thể
Mô tả chi tiết
Viết đúng chủ đề (chỉ cần viết đúng câu chủ đề)
Viết logic, hợp lí
Đúng cấu trúc ngữ pháp
Sử dụng từ vựng phù hợp, phong phú
Viết đủ số từ theo qui định
Mạch lạc, rõ ràng, có ý sáng tạo
Trên đây, VnDoc.com đã gửi đến các bạn Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án cho các bạn luyện tập. Các bạn hãy tải về và thử sức để có kì thi đạt kết quả tốt nhất nhé. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng xin gửi đến các bạn ôn tập từng mảng kiến thức cụ thể như chuyên đề Các thì, word form...rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập. Chúc các bạn có kì thi hiệu quả!