Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thái Bình năm 2022 số 1
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh kèm đáp án
Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thái Bình năm 2022 số 1 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến trong chuyên mục luyện thi vào 10 đi kèm với đáp án, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi chuyển cấp quan trọng sắp tới. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the others
(1) A. head B. bread C. meat D. heavy
(2) A. children B. champagne C. kitchen D. chicken
(3) A. likes B. burns C. tests D. links
(4) A. brushed B.lived C. washed D. wished
(5) A. hate B. cake C. late D. bad
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
(1) The Ao Dai seems the traditional dress of Vietnamese women, ______?
A. don’t it B. hasn’t it C. doesn’t it D. isn’t it
(2) She is ______ engineer in a big factory.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
(3) My daughter was born _______ November.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
(4) He dislikes _______ a bath in the evening.
A. to have B. have C. had D. having
(5) They ______ to the cinema with their friends for 3 hours.
A. were going B. have gone C. went D. woud go
(6) Jack ________ his cousin two months ago.
A. doesn’t see B. didn’t see C. hasn’t seen D. won’t see
(7) If I have a car, I ______ to work.
A. will drive B. drove C. would drive D. drive
(8) “Tom and Jerry” cartoon is very ________.
A. interestingly B. interested C. boring D.bored
(9) We couldn’t go to Julia’s party ______ we were busy.
A. since B. because of C. although D. when
(10) It was cold and wet,______Bob still went to the beach.
A. therefore B. so C. but D. however
(11) She doesn't have money. She wishes she ______some to buy a house.
A. has B. have C. had D. were have
(12) We bought our tickets to go to Ha Long Bay on holiday. We ______ go to the beach.
A. ought B. must C. need D. may
(13) Our classroom ______ a day ago.
A. is cleaning B. is cleaned C. was cleaned D. cleans
(14) We can't ______ living in this small house. We'll find a bigger one.
A. take on B. go on C. put on D. turn on
(15) The children spent a day _______ to the zoo last weekend.
A. going B. to going C. to go D. went
(16) The Nile river is _______than any other in the world.
A. longer B. long C. most long D. longest
(17) I think this newspaper is not ______ any more.
A. inform B. informatively C. informative D. information
(18) We should ______ a taxi. Let's go on holiday.
A. do B. have C. make D. take
(19) My children are very ______with going to the zoo.
A. excited B. surprised C. pleased D. bored
(20) Turn off the faucet when we don't use to save ______.
A. electricity B. water C. wood D. gas
(21) The singer _______ the girls in this class consider as an idol is Jack.
A. whose B. which C. whom D. who
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning.
(1) Kuala Lumpur is the biggest city in Malaysia.
A. smallest B. largest C. oldest D. cheapest
(2) Young people still dislike wearing jeans nowsaday.
A. enjoy B. hate C. love D. mind
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning.
(1) My parents will borrow me a new bike to go to the market.
A. sell B. lend C. give D. post
(2) My mother is very hopeful that I will pass the final exam.
A. luckily B. slowly C. hopeless D. quickly
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer that best completes each of the following exchanges.
(1) An is having small talk with Binh . - An "_______?" - Waiter: "Twice a week."
A. How do you get to work every day
B. How far is it from your house to the city
C. How often do you go shopping
D. How long have you worked here
(2) Linda is taking to Anna about recycling. Linda: “What about collecting bottles and cans?” Anna-“Ok, ____.”
A. Thannk you
B. I don’t know
C. let's do that
D. not at all
Read the passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer the correct answer to each of the questions.
Tet holiday is celebrated on the first day of the Lunar New Year in Viet Nam. Some weeks before the New Year, the Vietnamese clean their houses and paint the walls. New clothes are bought for the occasion. One or two days before the festival, people make Banh chung, which is the traditional cake, and kinds of jam. On the New Year’s Eve, the whole family get together for a reunion dinner. Every member of the family should be present during the dinner in which many different kinds of dishes are served. On the New Year morning, the young members of the family pay their respects to the elders. And the children receive lucky money wrapped in red tiny envelopes. Then people go to visit their neighbors, friends and relatives.
1. When is Tet holiday celebrated of Lunar New Year in Viet Nam?
A. the first day
B. the second day
C. the third day
D. All are correct
2. What do they do one or two days before the festival?
A. buy new clothes
B. make kinds of jam
C. make Banh chung
D. Both B & C
3. What do they do on the New Year’s Eve?
A. have a reunion dinner
B. visit relatives
C. go to the pagoda
D. make Banh chung
4. Who receives lucky money?
A. young members
B. the children
C. the elders
D. the whole family
5. When do they visit their neighbors, friends and relatives?
A. on New Year morning
B. at night
C. during the dinner
D. Both A & C
Mark the letter A B, C, or D on your answer that needs correction the following questions.
(1). My father always get up very early in the morning.
A. always B. get up C. early D. in
(2). It takes usually her thirty minutes to do the shopping.
A. takes usually B. thirty. C. minutes D. do the shopping
(3). When we were small, we used to go fishing, playing soccer and fly kites.
A. were B. used C. playing D. fly
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions
I am writing about the short stop that your trucks (1)…… around my house on their way to the north. When the trucks of your company have a short (2)………there, the drivers have left lots of garbage on the ground after their refreshment. When the trucks leave the place, the ground is (3)………of trucks and a few minutes later there is bad smell and flies all over the place, I myself, (4)…….the people living around here, would urge that your company should tell your drivers to clean up all the trash on the ground before leaving.(5)……. You do something about it and soon. We will have to report this to the local authority. I am looking forward to hearing from you and seeing positive response from your company.
1. A. produce
2. A. break
3. A. crowded
4. A. as long as
D. as well as
5. A. Although
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
(1) We are talking about a film. It is about the Titanic.
A. We are talking about the film who is about the Titanic
B. We are talking about the film where is about the Titanic.
C. We are talking about the film when is about the Titanic
D. We are talking about the film which is about the Titanic
(2) Michael is not tall enough. He can’t join the basketball team.
A. If Michael is tall enough, he can join the basketball team.
B. If Michael were not tall enough, he could join the basketball team.
C. If Michael were tall enough, he couldn’t join the basketball team.
D. If Michael were not short, he could join the basketball team.
(3) The weather was very hot. They continued playing football.
A. Although the hot weather, they continued playing football.
B. In spite of the hot weather, but they continued playing football.
C. Despite the hot weather, they continued playing football.
D. Despite the weather was hot, they continued playing football.
(4) “If I were you, I would buy that coat,” she said to me.
A. She advised me to buy that coat.
B. She advised me not to buy that coat.
C. She asked me to buy that coat.
D. She promised not to buy that coat.
(5) They will widen this road next year.
A. This road was widened next year.
B. This road will is widened next year.
C. This road will be widened next year.
D. This road will widened next year.
Đề luyện tập thi vào 10 do VnDoc.com biên soạn gồm các bài tập thông dụng, bám sát đề thi minh họa của Bộ Giáo Dục nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và rà soát lại kiến thức chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thái Bình năm 2022 số 1. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi vào 10 hay như Các dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 năm 2021, Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thanh Hóa năm 2022, Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Nam Định năm 2022 số 1, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 12.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10