Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh sở GD - ĐT TP Hồ Chí Minh năm 2018 - 2019
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề trắc nghiệm trực tuyến môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 sở GD & ĐT TP Hồ Chí Minh dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com tổng hợp và biên soạn. Đề thi có format chuẩn theo quy định của Bộ Giáo Duc, các em học sinh lớp 9 có thể rèn luyện những kỹ năng cơ bản khi làm bài thi. Chúc các em học sinh lớp 9 ôn luyện hiệu quả.
Một số đề thi khác:
- I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence.
- 1. Are you ______ teaching on Saturday mornings this term?
- 2. I hope _______ to know this beautiful city better.
- 3. Jeff completely ignored what I said and _____ on eating.
- 4. The ones about _________ I have been worried these days are the students of mine.
- 5. I suggest that we should ______ people from catching fish by using electricity.
- 6. Mr. Loc, who teaches Maths here, speaks very ______ English.
- 7. Watching TV all day is a bad habit _____ we get no exercise and eat unhealthy snacks
- 8. A recycled plastic botle saves enough ______ to run a 60-watt light bulb for 6 hours.
- 9. - Hai Anh: “_______” - Minh Phuong: “Why not?”
- 10. - Sue: “Thank you very much for your donation.” - Peter: “______”
- II. Look at the signs. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) for each sign.
- 11. What does the sign say?
- 12. What does the sign say?
- III. Read the following passage. Decide if the statements from 13 to 16 are True or False andchoose the correct answer (A, B, C or D) for the questions 17 and 18.We can develop alternative sources of energy, and unless we try we’ll never succeed. Instead of burning fossil fuels we should be concentrating on more economical uses of electricity, because electricity can be produced from any sources of energy. If we didn’t waste so much energy, our resources would last longer. We can save more energy by conservation than we can produce for the same money. Unless we do research on solar energy, wind power, tidal power, hydroelectric plants … our fossil fuels will run out and we’ll all freeze or starve to death. Several countries are spending much more time and money on research because the energy from the sun, the waves, and the winds last forever. We won’t really survive unless we start working on cleaner and safer sources of energy.
- 13. Fossil fuels are renewable sources of energy.→ _______
- 14. Electricity can be produced from the sea.→ _______
- 15. The energy from the sun, the waves and the winds will never be used up.→ ________
- 16. We really need to worry about cleaner and safer sources of energy.→_____________
- 17. What is the passage mainly about?
- 18. Which source of energy cannot last forever?
- IV. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence.
- 19. Have you read the _______ of our school closing ceremony? (announce)
- 20. In the 18th century jean cloth was made _______ from cotton. (complete)
- 21. The next stage in the development of television is ________ TV. (active)
- 22. Some _________ have raised people’s awareness of rhinos’ protection. (conservation)
- 23. Sweden has a(n) _______ solar energy program. (advance)
- 24. We all enjoy listening to his ________ stories. (humor)
- V. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order to make complete sentences, starting by the given words.
- 25. that family members/ a celebration/ Tet is so important/ try to come back home/ living apart/ ./→ Tet is so important ___________________________________
- 26. and developing nations/ the rivers and seas/ for polluting/ Both developed/ are responsible/ ./→ Both developed ______________________________________Both developed and developing nations are responsible for polluting the rivers and seas." data-position="149399" class="fill-value fill q-value">Both developed and developing nations are responsible for polluting the rivers and seas.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn