Bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8 Our World Heritage Sites
Revise English 11 Unit 8: Our World Heritage Sites
Nối tiếp bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8 phần Từ vựng, đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới Unit 8 phần Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit năm học 2020 - 2021 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh gồm dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh thường gặp như: Chọn đáp án đúng, Tìm lỗi sai giúp học sinh lớp 11 nắm chắc kiến thức Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh đã học trong bài 8.
Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8
Part III. GRAMMAR
Exercise 6. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
51. The best way_______ London is by taking a guided tour.
A. Of which to see
B. to see
D. in which you see
52. With its thousands of rocks and caves ________ out of the water, Ha Long Bay has won international recognition.
B. to emerge
D. being emerged
53. Hoi An Ancient Town is a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port ________ from the 15th to the 19th century.
A. To date
C. that date
54. We can also see the stone dragons of Kinh Thien Palace and relics associated with many Vietnamese royal families, __________ during archaeological excavations.
B. being discovered
C. To discover
55. John F. Kennedy was the last US president ________ .
A. To assassinate
D. to be assassinated
56. The Complex of Hue Monuments was the first site in Viet Nam _______ to the World Heritage List.
B. to add
C. to be added
57. The archaeological excavation ________ to the discovery of the ancient city lasted several years.
C. to lead
D. being led
58. Though ___________ many centuries ago, the palace remains practically intact.
B. to build
D. people built
59. I picked up some holiday brochures __________ around the table at the travel agency.
A. To lie
C. to be lying
D. being lying
60. Situated on Cam Khe Hill, Tomb of Minh Mang is one of the most interesting royal tombs ________ in Hue.
A. To visit
D. being visited
61. You may choose one from the five World Heritage Sites in Viet Nam_________ in this leaflet to visit on your next field trip.
D. to include
62. ________ UNESCO criteria for outstanding universal value to humanity, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was added to the World Heritage List in 2014.
C. To meet
D. Having met
63. The most magnificent feature of Taj Mahal________ is the Central dome.
B. being noticed
C. to notice
64. Scientists_________ on the site found many ancient tools, tombs and pottery, and made some important archaeological discoveries.
C. to work
D. to be working
65. with an average of 320 days of sunshine a year, the coastline offers the perfect holiday destination for anyone _____ to switch off and unwind.
66. Southern Spain’s Costa del Sol, _______ from Nerja in the east to Manilva in the west, is one of the most fascinating tourist areas in the world.
D. being stretched
67. As well as its beautiful sun-soaked beaches and excellent gastronomy, the region boasts no fewer than thirty golf courses, __________ amateurs and professionals alike with year-round golfmg opportunities.
D. is providing
68. The Saga Rose is a good-looking ship. _____ in 1965, she is highly regarded by marine experts for her elegant lines.
B. Was launched
C. To launch
69. I took up salsa, _______ by dance teacher, Thabo, who made us believe we were good enough to perform in front of passengers and crew.
A. Was inspired
D. was inspiring
70. The electromagnetic fields can also cause responses in the brain, _______ observers into thinking they are seeing even more vivid impressions.
71. Henry VIII of England was the only king___________ six times.
A. To marry
C. was married
72. Travellers are faced with a lot of destinations ___________ from.
C. to be choosing
D. to choose
73. I think China will be the next country _________ the Olympic Games.
A. Who host
C. to host
74. At 24, William Pitt was the youngest person___________Prime Minister.
B. to become
D. was become
75. Tourists _______ the train from London to Stratford have to change at Coventry.
C. to take
D. who takes
76. The Capital city of Ecuador was the first city in the world _________ a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
A. To declare
D. to be declared
77. Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is the 8th World Heritage in Viet Nam _______by UNESCO.
A. To be recognised
B. to recognise
78. The London Tower Bridge,________ 244 metres long, is a World Heritage Site.
D. is measured
79. Scholars believe that there are still relics ___________ under the tomb and awaiting to be excavated.
C. are burying
D. are buried
80. ____ the email – supposedly from Boyd’s Bank – to be genuine, she was tricked into disclosing her credit card details.
B. Being believed
C. To believe
Exercise 7. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
81. Breaking (A) her leg the last tine she went (B), Laura decided not (C) to go on the school trip (D) this year.
82. Lived (A) here for seven years, my friend volunteers to act (B) as (C) tour guide for us all on our city break (D)
83. We found (A) a hotel, we looked for (B) somewhere (C) to have (D) dinner
84. "Wait (A) a minute," said (B) Tom, ran (C) through (D) the door
85. Amy seems like (A) a bright (B) student. She's always the first (C) to be finished (D) her work
86. Annoying (A) by the receptionist's behaviour (B), they decided (C) not to stay (D) in that hotel.
87. We decided (A) not to (B) travel, having been heard (C) the terrible weather forecast (D).
88. Having imported (A) from (B) America, the fruit was (C) expensive (D)
89. Barbara has now written (A) a successful biography (B) though know (C) mainly as (D) a novel writer.
90. The book publishing (A) last week is (B) her first (C) novel about (D) a World Heritage Site in Vietnam.
Đáp án bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8
51. B 52. C 53. D 54. A 55. D
56. C 57. B 58. C 59. B 60. A
61. C 62. D 63. C 64. B 65. A
66. B 67. C 68 . D 69. C 70. A
71. A 72. D 73. C 74. B 75. B
76. D 77. A 78. C 79. B 80. D
81. A 82. A 83. A 84. C 85. D
86. A 87. C 88. A 89. C 90. A
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn nội dung và đáp án tại đây: Bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 8 Our World Heritage Sites. Ngoài ra, VnDocm.com cập nhật rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,.. Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập, giảng dạy.