Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh kèm đáp án
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến trong chuyên mục luyện thi vào 10 đi kèm với đáp án, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi chuyển cấp quan trọng sắp tới. Mời các em thao khảo bài sau đây.
Xem thêm: Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10 MỚI
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10
Đề luyện tập thi vào 10 do VnDoc.com biên soạn gồm các bài tập thông dụng, bám sát đề thi minh họa của Bộ Giáo Dục nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và rà soát lại kiến thức chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào 10 năm 2021
Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
I. MULTPLE CHOICE
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions
1. A. summary
2. A. consisted
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions
3. A. habitat
4. A. minority
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined parts that needs correction in each of the following questions
5. Tom is the kind of person to who one can talk about anything.
A. the kind
B. to who
C. can talk
6. The Call of the Wild is one of the many stories about the gold rush in Alaska writing by Jack London.
A. one of
7. When he will return, I’ll give him the key.
B. will return
C. ‘ll give
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
8. _________ ease traffic congestion, it is necessary to promote the development of public transport.
A. Because of
C. In order to
9. I think life today is _________ comfortable than it was in the past.
A. about as
B. a lot more
C. more and more
D. the more
10. It is hard _________ us to persuade him to believe what we said.
11. The doctor suggested that she __________ a rest for a few days.
A. should have
B. has had
12. Children enjoy ___________ cartoon films.
B. to watch
13. The house ___________ 100 years ago.
B. has been built
C. is built
D. was built
14. The summer is coming, __________ we plan to go to Vung Tau.
15. ________ energy is one that comes from the sun.
16. I met James in a restaurant on Friday and he said that he had seen Caroline there ______.
A. the day before
B. this day
D. that day
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges
17. “Why do you like pop music?”
A. Pop music originated in the Western world.
B. Because it is soft and beautiful.
C. Wes is a pop band.
D. Since the 1950s, pop has had some new elements.
18. “What’s your neighbourhood like?”
A. I live in Hanoi.
B. Sounds good. I like living there.
C. It’s good. I love it.
D. No, there is no hospital there.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D ti indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
19. In spite of poverty, we manage to raise our children properly.
A. give up
B. go up
C. make up
D. bring up
20. A digital camera is more economical than a film camera since you don’t have to buy rolls of films.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D ti indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
21. Originally, there were 365 acupoints, but now this has increased to more than 2000 nowadays.
D. turned into
22. Acupuncture is considered to be very safe when enough precautions are taken.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits of each of the numbered blanks
Deserts (23)______ about 20 percent of the earth’s land area. The desert is a (24)______ environment with very little rainfall and extreme temperatures. Some deserts get both very hot during the day and very cold at night. Some others, (25)______, are always cold (for example, the Gobi Desert in Asia and the desert on the continent of Antarctica)
Different animals live in different types of deserts. To avoid daytime heat, many desert animals burrow beneath the surface or hide in the shade during the day, (26)______ at night to eat. Many desert animals (27)______ drink at all; they get all the water they need from their food.
23. A. spread
24. A. difficult
25. A. but
26. A. emerges
C. to emerge
27. A. should
D. don’t have to
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the question
When many people think of women in Asian culture, they think of a male dominated society where women don’t have as many rights as their male counterparts. However, the Filipino are different. Filipino women have always enjoyed greater equality than women in other nations in Southeast Asia.
For starters, Filipino women today serve as heads in the family arrangement, handing the money, acting as religious mentors and even arranging marriages for their sons and daughters. This is a sharp contrast to women being subjugated to their husbands.
This does not mean that they have equality everywhere. In the workplace, Filipino women are paid less and are often hired for lower positions even if they are qualified to earn more money. On the home front, women carry a heavy burden in the homes in order to support them financially while men keep their money and are not obligated to the family.
Thankfully, strides are being made to equalize this perception of inequality. Human Resources Managements are seeing to it that a lot more women hold high ranking positions in large and small organizations. More women are holding managerial positions in banks, government, and multinational companies.
Even though they have had a female president, involvement in politics is not considered women’s business, and many women still hold to the tradition that a woman cannot take a higher position than her husband. Part of this mindset is due to the effect of colonization on Filipino women.
Like women in many parts of the world, Filipino women have had to fight for their proper place in their society. They have worked hard to extend themselves beyond the confines of their homes and show that they have the strength and power to control business and politics.
28. In order to have equality in every sector in society, women have to _________.
A. vote a female president
B. fight for their proper place
C. work hard in the family
D. control business and politics
29. The inequality at home is that _________.
A. women serve as the head of the family
B. women earn money to support themselves
C. men earn more support the family and keep the money
D. both women and men work but men keep the money
30. Women don’t enjoy equality at work because _________.
A. they are paid less for the same jobs as men
B. they are always hired for lower positions
C. they don’t have enough qualifications
D. they carry a heavy burden in the homes
31. Due to the effect of colonization on Filipino women, they _________.
A. hold the position of a President
B. hold high ranking in business
C. hold a lower position than her husband’s
D. hold managerial positions in multinational companies
32. All of the following are true about Filipino women today EXCEPT that _________.
A. they enjoy more equality than others in Southeast Asia
B. they have an important role in politics
C. they arrange marriages for their sons and daughters
D. they help their children with religious matters
Finish the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first one, beginning with the given words
33. Emily is sick today, so she cannot go to school.
If Emily _____________________________________
34. We consider Messi a soccer genius. He plays for Barcelona, Spain
35. The last time we saw the film was 10 years ago.
It has been __________________________________
36. Despite working hard, he can’t support his large family.
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in brackets.
37. She can’t have more children because of her age. (old)
38. He lost his money simply because he wasn’t careful. (If)
39. Tom and Mary moved to Paris 20 years ago. (since)
40. I haven’t seen so much rain for a long time. (last)
Đáp án đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE
33. If Emily were not sick today, she would/ could be able to go to school
34. Messi, who/ whom we consider a soccer genius, plays for Barcelona, Spain
35. It has been 10 years since we last saw the film
36. Although he works hard, he can’t support his large family
37. She is too old to have any more children.
38. If he had been more careful, he wouldn’t have lost his money.
39. It is 20 years since Tom and Mary moved to Paris.
40. It is a long time since I saw so much rain.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 10. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi vào 10 hay như Chuyên đề Câu điều kiện - Ôn thi vào 10, Quy tắc trọng âm Tiếng Anh dễ nhớ, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 8, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 9.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.