Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định 1, Thanh Hóa lần 1 có đáp án
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn tiếng Anh
Luyện đề là một trong những hoạt động cần thiết để chuẩn bị kì thi đạt kết quả cao nhất. Nhằm đem đến cho các bạn tài liệu ôn thi hữu ích, VnDoc.com xin gửi đến các bạn Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2018 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT Yên Định 1, Thanh Hóa lần 1 có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây. Mời các bạn vào thử sức.
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following question.
1. Nobody can preventus from______________ good things.
A. doing B. do C. done D. did
2. The______________ of the moon for the Earth cause tides.
A. attract B. attractive C. attraction D. attracted
3. We arrivedon time____________ the traffic was bad.
A. despite B. inspite of C. even D. although
4. You mustalways remember______________ your car locked.
A. keeping B. kept C. keep D. to keep
5. Several toxic gasesare very___________ to our health.
A. harmful B. good C. useful D. careful
6. If you___________ less last night, you_____________ so bad today.
A. would have drunk – would not feel B. had drunk – would not have felt
C. drank – would not feel D. had drunk – would not feel
7. By the end of nextmonth, we______________ our English course.
A. have completed B. completed
C. will have completed D. will be completed
8. I likeliving here _____________ it’s near the shops.
A. but B. so C. and D. because
9. Coal andoil are_______________.
A. minerals B. gasolines C. marines D. mentals
10. If you had workedharder, you__________________.
A. would havebeen sacked B. will not be sacked
C. would not havebeen sacked D. are not sacked
11. Mr.Pike____________ teaches you English is living in Manchester.
A. who B. whose C. whom D. what
12. When Tet Holiday comes, Vietnamese people often feelinclined to____________ their houses.
A. doover B. do in C. do through D. do up
13. It was_____________ we could not go out.
A. too cold that B. very so cold C. so cold that D. such cold that
14. After______________ high school, Nam attended a university in the city center.
A. to finish B. having been finished
C. to have finished D. having finished
Mark the letter A, B, C or D n your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
15. - Tom: “How are you feeling today?” - Mary: “_______________.”
A. I’msorry B. Thank you C. Not too bad D. Yes
16. - John: “Could I use your dictionary?” - Daisy: “_______________________.”
A. Sure. That’s a good idea B. Yes, of course
C. I’m sorry to hear that D. Yes, you do
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction.
17. There are (A) also many (B) single mothers and single fathers which (C) are raising children by (D) themselves.
18. In spite of (A) my father is old (B), he still goes (C) to work (D).
19. He is believed (A) be (B) the best (C) player in (D) our team.
20. The result (A) of that test must be (B) inform (C) before (D) August.
21. Many (A) people have complain (B) about the dirty (C) smoke from (D) the factory.
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress.
22. A. decree
23. A. Russian
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word of phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following question.
24. You shouldn’t wear casual clothes to an interview.
A. formal B. untidy C. informal D. elegant
25. Remember to bring letters of recommendation from your teachers.
A. suggestion B. introduction C. advice D. reference
Mark the letter A, B, C, D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underline is pronounced differently from the rest.
26. A. escape B. slave C. hat D. gave
27. A. lemon B. lend C. legal D. leg
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word of phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following question.
28. In most countries, compulsory military service doesn’t apply to women.
A. mandatory B. essential C. optional D. required
29. During the five-decade history the Asian Games have been advancing in all aspects.
A. holdingto B. holding at C. holding back D. holding by
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Choosing a career may be one of the hardest jobs you ever have, and it must be done with care. View a career as an opportunity to do something you love, not simply as a way to earn a living. Investing the time and effort to thoroughly explore your options can mean the difference between finding a stimulating and rewarding career and move from job to unsatisfying job in an attempt to find the right one. Work influences virtually every aspect of your life, from your choice of friends to where you live. Here are just a few of the factors to consider.
Deciding what matters most to you is essential to making the right decision. You may want to begin by assessing your likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses. Think about the classes, hobbies, and surroundings that you find most appealing. Ask yourself questions, such as “Would you like to travel? Do you want to work with children? Are you more suited to solitary or cooperative work?” There are no right or wrong answers; only you know what is important to you. Determine which job features you require, which ones you would prefer, and which ones you cannot accept. Then rank them in order of importance to you.
The setting of the job is one factor to take into account. You may not want to sit at a desk all day. If not, there are diversity occupation – building inspector, supervisor, real estate agent – that involve a great deal of time away from the office. Geographical location may be a concern, and employment in some fields in concentrated in certain regions. Advertising job can generally be found only in large cities. On the other hand, many industries such as hospitality, law education, and retail sales are found in all regions of the country. If a high salary is important to you, do not judge a career by its starting wages. Many jobs, such as insurance sales, offers relatively low starting salaries; however, pay substantially increases along with your experience, additional training, promotions and commission.
Don’t rule out any occupation without learning more about it. Some industries evoke positive or negative associations. The traveling life of a flight attendant appears glamorous, while that of a plumber does not. Remember that many jobs are not what they appear to be at first, and may have merits or demerits that are less obvious. Flight attendants must work long, grueling hours without sleeps, whereas plumbers can be as highly paid as some doctors.
Another point to consider is that as you mature, you will likely develop new interests and skills that may point the way to new opportunities. The choice you make today need not be your final one.
30. The author states that “There are no right or wrong answers” in order to________________
A. indicate that the answers are not really important.
B. show that answering the questions is a long and difficult process.
C. emphasize that each person’s answers will be different.
D. indicate that each person’s answers may change overtime.
Đáp án Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
Trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh, chuyên đề các Thì là ngữ pháp quan trọng nhất bởi nó xuyên suốt trong quá trình học của các bạn và yêu cầu cần có sự ôn tập, thực hành nhiều lần. Bài tập chuyên đề Các thì trong Tiếng Anh được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải sẽ giúp các bạn bao quát lại toàn bộ nội dung ngữ pháp trọng điểm này.