Bộ đề Tiếng Anh chuyên ngành Ngân hàng
Đề Tiếng Anh chuyên ngành Ngân hàng tập hợp nhiều bài tập Tiếng Anh hay về chuyên ngành ngân hàng, giúp các bạn ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả, và đạt kết quả cao trong học tập, thi cử.
Bộ đề Tiếng Anh
chuyên ngành Ngân hàng
ĐỀ SỐ 1
SECTION 1: Language usage
1. In the long term ……….is due to increase in the price of raw materials. This is the situation where prices rise to keep up with increased production cost.
a. devaluation b. inflation c. recession d. crisis
2. In a accordance with our usual terms, payment will be by …………This is a letter from a bank authorizing payment of a certain sum to a person or a company.
a. cheque b. banker’s draft c. letter of credit d. cash on delivery
3. We enclose our……….., which is a formal request for payment
a. receipt b. quotation c. commercial invoice d. bill of lading
4. The industry and constrution ………..is facing difficulties due to low efficiency and competitiveness.
a. set b. sector c. section d. part
5. It is complained that the Telephone and Post Communicatios Company is operating in a very favourable environment without any
a. monopoly b. fluctuation c. promotion d. competition
6. We are proud of the very high level of services we offer and are accustomed to organizing conferences ………..two thousand delegates.
a. out of to b. of up to c. from up to d. up from to
7. Sofitel Plaza Hotel has an excellent range of facilities and no doubt you will be aware ……the fact that the local area is rich in cultural interest.
a. for b. to c. of d. about
8. When we receive your bank confirmation of L/C, your order will be made ……..
a. for b. over c. up d. with
9. Impex is an international company which deals ……..a wide variety of goods.
a. for b. in c. of d. about
10. A fall in prices can result in serious difficulties to many producers and may cause them to go ……..business completely.
a. through b. out c. out of d. into
11. The MD asked Mr. Green
a. that he had finished the report b. whether he had finished the report
c. had she finished the report d.if had he finished the report
12. The MD also wanted to know
a. when Mr. Green will submit that report b. when would Mr. Green submit the report
c. when will Mr. Green submit the report d. when Mr. Green would submit the report
13. Would you like …….coffee? Yes, please
a. any b. the c. 0 d. a
14. The goods in this catalogue are of ………..excellent value. I am going to order some.
a. the b. 0 c. an d. a
15. The Sales&Marketing Department will be divided into two ……….., a new Management Services Department will be created.
a. Furthermore b. Therefore c. Although d. Otherwise
16. …………the launch date is due, the new product is not ready yet. So, the shopfloor workers are working hard now.
a. Nevertheless b. However c. Although d. Inspite of
17. Fluctuation in exchange rates causes instability. …….., it makes forecasting more difficult.
a. In addition b. So c. In order that d. So that
18. Producing new software is not necessarily expensive, ……… innovations in computer hardware certainly involve massive costs.
a. where b. whereas c. when d. as
19. Mr. Green , …………..is an experienced businessman is very eager to expand his business in the Middle East.
a. which b. that c. who d. b & c
20. One of the accidents they had was pretty serious. A workman ………..20 feet above the ground when he suddenly fell.
a. was working b. worked c. has been working d. has worked
21. The number of overseas Vietnamese going home ……… by 8.9% this year.
a. increases b. is increasing c. has increased d. increased
22. The Bank’s loan terms are better than those on hire purchase, so I …………… the bank loans.
a. am choosing b. had chosen c. was choosing d. will be choosing
23. My boss has come in and …….. you in a few minutes.
a. would see b. has seen c. will see d. is going to see
24. Next week, John is going home for Christmas. He hopes his family ……. at the airport
a. will have waited b. have been waiting
c. will be waiting d. are waiting
25. Could you tell Mr. Blake that Mr. Ali is here? He ………. me.
a. will expect b. was expecting c. is expecting d. has expecte