Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
Kiểm tra 1 tiết số 3 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm học 2018 - 2019
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh 10 lần 3 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
- I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
- II. Choose the best answer.
- 5. Andrew _______ the test before so he _______ it very easy.
- 6. I must go now. I promised ________________ late.
- 7. I was late for school this morning because my alarm clock didn't ______________.
- 8. He often ___________ to work by car everyday but today he __________ by bus.
- 9. He's not really interested in ________________ on the farm.
- 10. He _____________ the piano everyday.
- 11. The World War II ___________ in 1939 and _________ 1945.
- 12. She is interested _________ science. She is a scientist.
- 13. It takes me 45 minutes ________ to get ready.
- 14. Marie Curie was born ___________ November 7, 1867.
- 15. Would you mind _______ some time taking to me after the examination?
- 16. _________ do you live? - In a flat, near the university.
- 17. They decided _______ this job.
- 18. _______ money do you earn? – About $45 a week.
- 19. Remember _______ the letter for me tomorrow.
- 20. Will you please stop ________________ noise?
Before she became a film star, she has been a stand-up comedian.
- 22.Tom watches usually television in the evening.
- 23.She has lived in London for five years before she moved to New York.
- 24.I spend 20 minutes to read books every day.
- IV. Give the correct form of words.
- 25. To prepare his ______________ works, Karl often spends whole day in library. (science)
- 26. "Chip and Dale" is really an ___________________ cartoon. (interest)
- 27. Please write your name and _________ on the form. (occupy)
- 28. As a child, he received most _________ of his at home. (educate)
- V. Read the passage carefully, then answer the following questions.
MARIE CURIE (1867 - 1934 )
Marie was born in Warsaw. She studied maths and physics in Paris. She met and married a scientist - Pierre Curie. She had two children but continued her career after they was born. In 1902, she and Pierre discovered a new element called "radium" which was important because doctors could use it to help people with cancer. They were awarded the 1903 Nobel Prize for physics They continued to work hard and made new discoveries. Marie even continued her research after her husband's death in 1906. She became a professor of the Sorbornne. In 1911, she was awarded a second Nobel Prize for chemistry. She died in 1934.
* to be awarded: được trao giải
- 29. Where was Marie born?
- 30. Where did she meet Pierre?
- 31. Why was their discovery important?
- 32. When was she awarded a second Nobel Prize?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn