Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016-2017 tỉnh Thanh Hóa - Đề B
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016-2017
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016-2017 tỉnh Thanh Hóa Đề B gồm 2 trang 40 câu thi ngày 16/6/2016 nhằm kiểm tra khả năng Tiếng Anh đầy đủ của các em học sinh. Đề thi được làm trong thời gian 60 phút. Mời các bạn tham khảo.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT
NĂM HỌC 2016 – 2017
Môn thi: Tiếng Anh.
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
Đề có: 02 trang
PHẦN A: NGỮ ÂM. (1.0 điểm)
I. Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với các từ còn lại.
1. A. passed B. watched C. played D. washed
2. A. which B. champion C. chairman D. headache
II. Chọn từ có trọng âm chính rơi vào vị trí khác so với các từ còn lại.
1. A. polite B. student C. easy D. champion
2. A. destroy B. appear C. happen D. provide
PHẦN B: NGỮ PHÁP VÀ TỪ VỰNG. (4.0 điểm)
I. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1. The doctor advised him (get up)........early.
2. The students (play)........with the ball in the schoolyard now.
3. She didn't use to (work)........hard.
4. Mary (visit)........Ha Long Bay last week.
5. Nga (not prepare)........her lessons yet.
6. He (watch)........television when the telephone rang.
7. English (speak)........all over the world.
8. Unless she (study)........hard, she won't pass the exam.
II. Chọn một từ đúng trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1. We are students. .........school is in the town. (Our/ Us)
2. He has been an engineer........15 years. (since/ for)
3. Nam didn't go to work yesterday........his illness. (because of/ despite)
4. We feel very......today. (happy/ happily)
5. The.....growth rate of Vietnam reached about 8.0% in 2007. (economy/ economic)
6. The book.....is on the table belongs to my brother. (whose/ which)
7. Ho Chi Minh was born......May 19th, 1890 in Nghe An. (in/ on)
8. My mother is a good......... (cook/ cooker)
PHẦN C: ĐỌC HIỂU. (2.5 điểm)
I. Chọn từ thích hợp trong ô dưới đây điền vào mỗi chỗ trống để hoàn thành đoạn văn.
population - and - known - tropical - countries - largest
Malaysia is one of the (1)......of the Association of South-East Asia Nations (ASEAN). It is divided into two regions, (2)......as West Malaysia and East Malaysia. They are separated by about 640 km of the sea and together comprise an area of 329,758 sq km. Malaysia enjoys (3)......climate. The Malaysian unit of currency is the ringgit. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur and it is also the (4)......city of the country. The (5)......in 2001 was over 22 million. Islam is the country's official religion. In addition, there are other religions such as Buddhism (6)......Hinduism. The national language is Bahasa Malaysia (also known simply as Malay). English, Chinese, and Tamil are also widely spoken.
II. Đọc đoạn văn và trả lời các câu hỏi.
If you are invited to someone's house for dinner in the United States, you should bring a gift, such as a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates. If you give your host a wrapped gift, he/she may open it in front of you. Opening a present in front of the gift-giver is considered polite. It shows the host is excited about receiving the gift and wants to show his/her appreciation to you immediately. Even if the host doesn't like it, he/she will tell a "white-lie" and say how much they like the gift to prevent the guest from feeling bad. If your host asks you to arrive at a particular time, you should not arrive exactly on time or earlier than the expected time, because this is considered to be potentially inconvenient and therefore rude, as the host may not be ready.
1. What should you bring when invited to someone's house for dinner in the United States?
2. Is opening a present in front of the gift-giver considered polite?
3. Why is it considered polite when opening a present in front of the gift-giver?
4. What should the host do if he/she does not like the gift?
PHẦN D: VIẾT. (2.5 điểm)
I. Chọn từ hoặc cụm từ gạch chân (A, B, C hoặc D) được sử dụng chưa đúng.
1. (A) The woman (B) whom helped you (C) this morning (D) is my teacher.
2. (A) It was not easy (B) for us (C) getting tickets for (D) the concert.
II. Viết lại các câu sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi so với câu ban đầu, bắt đầu bằng từ gợi ý.
1. "I come from Thanh Hoa," Mr. Ba said.
Mr. Ba said that..........................................
2. We don't have a big house.
3. It was too cold for us to go swimming.
It was not.............................................
4. It's very wonderful to spend a week in the countryside.
5. In spite of having little money, they are very happy.
II. Sắp xếp các từ, cụm từ thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
1. than/ brother/ more/ drive/ my/ more carefully/ I/.
2. she/ cook/ sister/ to/ Your/ how/ does/ know/ doesn't/,/?
3. was/ Everyone/ had/ the/ good/ finished/ in/ because/ mood/ they/ a/ course/.
Đáp án Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Thanh Hóa
PHẦN A: NGỮ ÂM.
I. 1. C. played/d/ - 2. D. headache/k/
II. 1. A. políte - 2. C. háppen
PHẦN B: NGỮ PHÁP VÀ TỪ VỰNG.
1. to get up - 2. are playing - 3. work - 4. visited - 5. has not prepared -
6. was watching - 7. is spoken - 8. studies
1. Our - 2. for - 3. because of - 4. happy - 5. economic - 6. which - 7. on - 8. cook
PHẦN C: ĐỌC HIỂU.
1. countries - 2. known - 3. tropical - 4. largest - 5. population - 6. and
1. We should bring a gift, such as a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates.
2. Yes, it is.
3. Because it shows the host is excited about receiving the gift and wants to show his/her appreciation to you immediately.
4. He/She should tell a "white-lie" and say how much they like the gift to prevent the guest from feeling bad.
PHẦN D: VIẾT.
I. 1. B. whom => who - 2. C. getting => to get
1. Mr. Ba said that he came from Thanh Hoa.
2. We wish we had [or We wish to have] a big house.
3. It was not warm enough for us to go swimming.
4. Spending a week in the countryside is very wonderful.
5. Although they have little money, they are very happy.
1. I drive more carefully than my brother.
2. Your sister doesn't know how to cook, does she?
3. Everyone was in a good mood because they had finished the course.