|1. a. ride||b. excite||c. ridden||d. beehive|
|2. a. pasture||b. vast||c. brave||d. farm|
|3. a. cattle||b. circular||c. country||d. collect|
|4. a. generous||b. ger||c. grassland||d. guess|
|5. a. worked||b. watched||c. relaxed||d. crowded|
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 năm 2021 - 2022
Đề thi tiếng Anh giữa học kì 1 lớp 8 có đáp án online
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 giữa học kì 1 năm 2021 - 2022 do giáo viên VnDoc biên soạn, giúp học sinh làm quen cấu trúc đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh cũng như củng cố ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 8 đã được học.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 8 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 8
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 tiếng Anh 8 mới có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh giữa kì 1 lớp 8 năm 2021 - 2022 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải, bám sát chương trình SGK tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức hiệu quả.
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.Gợi ý trả lời: 1 - ...; 2 - ....; ....1 - c; 2 - c; 3 - b; 4 - a; 5 - d
- Choose the best answer a, b, c or d to complete the sentence.1. I went on a trip to the countryside and had my first experience _______ farm work.
- 2. We usually spend our holiday in the village _______ our grandparents live.
- 3. I think country life is so boring and _______ because you’re not close to shops and services.
- 4. On the farm, uncle Duong showed us how to _______ cucumbers.
- 5. Mongolian children start to learn _______ before they can walk.
- 6. On the side of the road, a herd boy was herding _______.
- 7. Mongolian children learn to ride when they are _______ as three years old.
- 8. Does your new stereo play music _______ than your old one did?
- 9. Countryside is not polluted _______ you can breathe there fresh air.
- 10. ‘Children in my village often fly their kites in dry rice fields.’ ‘_______’
- Choose the underlined part that needs correcting in each sentence below.1. As (A) for the majority of ethnic groups in a (B) Central Highlands, Gongs are (C) musical instruments of sacred (D) power.
- 2. The (A)Viet have (B) many(C) tradition (D) customs and craft.
- 3. How many (A)month is (B) Huong Pagoda Festival held (C) in (D?
- 4. Tay people lives(A) mostly(B) in the mountainous (C) regions (D) in the North of Vietnam.
- 5. I’m sure you will have an forgettable (A) time when you attend (B) traditional (C) festivals in (D) Vietnam.
- Read the passage and then decide whether the sentences are True (T) or False (F).
Among ethnic minorities in Vietnam, the largest ones are Tay, Thai, Muong, Hoa, Khmer, and Nung with a population of around 1 million each, while the smallest are Brau, Roman, Odu with several hundred people each.
The Cham people once boasted a flourishing culture early in the history. The Tay, Nung, and Khmer ethnic groups had reached high levels of development with the presence of various social classes. The Muong, Mong, Dao, Thai ethnic groups gathered under the rule of local tribal heads. Many ethnic groups divided their population into social echelons, especially those who lived in mountainous areas.
A number of ethnic minorities had mastered some fanning techniques. They grew rice plants in swamped paddy fields and carried out irrigation. Others went hunting, fishing, collecting and lived a semi-nomadic life. Each group has its own culture, diverse and special. Beliefs and religions of the Vietnamese ethnic minority groups were also disparate from each other.
(Source: Adapted from Chinh Phu)
1. The largest ethnic minorities in Vietnam are Tay, Thai, Muong, Hoa, Khmer, and Roman.
2. There is a tribal head in Dao ethnic group.
3. Some ethnic people live a semi-nomadic life
4. Many ethnic groups divided their population into social echelons.
5. There is no difference between beliefs and religions of the Vietnames ethnic minority groups.Gợi ý trả lời: 1 - ...; 2 - ....; ....1 - F; 2 - T; 3 - T; 4 - T; 5 - F
- Write the correct form or tense of the verbs in brackets.1. We___________(play) football this afternoon. Do you want to play too?are playing are going to play
- 2. Could you meet me at the airport tomorrow? My flight___________(arrive) at six.will arrive
- 3. Last summer, my friends and I ___________(spend) our holiday on a farm.spent
- 4. Nick ___________(not ride) a buffalo drawn cart before.hasn’t ridden
- 5. The cattle ___________(graze) on the green pastures right now.is grazing
- Choose the sentence (A, B, C or D) that is closest in meaning to the root sentence or best combines the two given sentences.
- 1. Julie finds making crafts boring.
- 2 . The Eagle team performed more successfully than the Lion team .
- 3. Have you got any better hat than this one?
- 4. This is the most luxurious house I’ve ever seen.
- 5. Nam is more attractive story teller than Mai.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn