I. Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part
II. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D
1. We _______ turn off our lights and other electric equipment during the Earth Hour.
2. She _____________ come on holiday next month if her parents give her permission
3. We should use reusable water bottles ______ of plastic ones.
4. If there is an earthquake, the villagers _______ in the shelter
5. The town will flood if there _____ a downpour.
6. In the future, cars might use energy from ________.
7. Our dream house will be located______ the sea.
8. Don't _______ old things because perhaps you will need them later.
9.________causes many breathing problems.
10. We won't use CD players because we will have smart watches that ________ music.
III. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences:
IV. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the passage
Rescue robots (1)_____ hi-tech toys, but we are now using more robotic planes, helicopters. We can use them after storms, earthquakes, or fires to provide us with important (2)_______. They have cameras and microphones that help rescue workers understand how much damage (3) ______ and (4)______where the victims are. These planes work (5)________ between 30 and 120 metres in the air and they can rescue people in somewhere very dangerous.