Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 1 số 1
UNIT 1: MY FRIEND
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 1 có đáp án cung cấp thêm cho các em các bài tập để rèn luyện nâng cao kỹ năng cũng như giúp các em sắp thi học sinh giỏi các bài tập tham khảo để luyện tập. Bài tập được chia thành các mục với các kỹ năng khác nhau giúp các em có thể dễ dàng lựa chọn kỹ năng mình cần tập trung luyện tập.
I. Choose the word that has underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1. a. planet b. character c. happy d. classmate
2. a. letter b. twelve c. person d. sentence
3. a. humor b. music c. cucumber d. sun
4. a. enough b. young c. country d. mountain
5. a. sociable b. ocean c. receive d. special
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes cach unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. The sun ............... in the east.
a. rise b. rose c. rises d. rising
7. 'Which girl is Celis?' 'She's the one with______'
a. long curly black hair b. curly long black hair
c. long black curly hair d. curly black long hair
8. Tom is very shy but his sister is outgoing.
a. humorous b. reserved c. hard-working d. sociable
9. She shouldn't get married yet; she ........................
a. is not old enough b. was not old enough
c. is not enough old d. was not enough old
10. No, you can't go to holiday by yourself! You aren't ............!
a. very old b. too old c. old enough d. enough old
11. She was a very_____child.
a. health b. healthy c. healthily d. healthiness
12. That man seems ...............
a. happy b. happily c. happiness d. be happy
13. What does your brother ..............?
a. look like b. look as c. be like d. as
14. Will she be annoyed that you forgot to phone?
a. displeased b. pleased c. please d. pleasure
15. Dave has a good______of humor.
a. sense b. scene c. scent d. cent
III. Choose the words or phrases that are not correct in standard English.
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
My (21)_____friend is Natalie. She (22)_______intelligent, (23)_____fun to be with, and honest. She's short and slim and she has (24)______and brown eyes. I think she is (25)______
21. a. best b. most c. closest d. nearest
22. a. was b. were c. is d. are
23. a. humor b. annoy c. kind d. peace
24. a. short curly brown hair b. short brown curly hair
c. curly short brown hair d. curly brown short hair
25. a. beautiful b. lovely c. pretty d. all are correct
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Nich Johnson live with his parents, and his sister. They live in Wembley, in north London. Nick's mum is called Sue. She works in a supermarket. His dad is called Jim and he works in a bank. Nick's sister is called Tracy. She is nine years old. There is also a dog in the family. His name is Fred.
26. How many people are there in Nick Johnson's family?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
27. Where does Nick's family live?
a. America b. England c. Scotland d. Australia
28. Which does the word 'his' in line 5 refer to?
a. Nick's mother b. Nick's sister c. Nick's dog d. Nick's cousin
29. What's Nick's sister's name?
a. Sue b. Jim c. Tracy d. Fred
30. Which of the following is not true?
a. Nick's family live in London. b. Nick's father works in a bank
c. Nick's mother works in a supermarket. d. Nick's sister is five years old.
Đáp án UNIT 1: MY FRIEND
I. 1d 2c 3d 4d 5c
II. 6c 7a 8d 9a 10c 11b 12a 13a 14a 15a
III. 16c 17b 18d 19b 20a
IV. 21a 22c 23c 24a 25d
V. 26c 27b 28c 29c 30d