Bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa kì 2 năm 2021
Bài kiểm tra giữa kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa kì 2 năm 2021 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập bám sát đề thi, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 6 học tập Tiếng Anh 6 hơn. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Xem thêm: Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 4 MỚI
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 6 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 6
Bài tập tự luận và trắc nghiệm môn Anh lớp 6 Unit 7, 8 , 9 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 6 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 6 và môn Ngữ văn 6.
A. Nội dung đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 1
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently
1. A. come
2. A. fear
3. A. keep
4. A. child
5. A. sit
Choose the word that is opposite in meaning to the underlined word
6. The beaches in Sydney are clean and beautiful.
7. York is a historic city in North Yorkshire.
8. That modern building is so ugly!
Complete the sentences with the correct form or tense of the verbs in brackets
9. My cousin ____________ (be) in Canada two years ago.
10. At the moment I ____________ (stay) at a very nice hotel in the south of France.
11. They ____________ (be) to London many times this year.
Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D.
12. We have a test on Monday, ___________ I will have to study this weekend.
13. They showed a ___________ on global warming called ‘Warming Warning’.
14. Have you ever _____________ to London?
15. "I have been to Nha Trang ___________. How about you?"
C. two times
16. I often ___________ fishing with my uncle at the weekend.
17. The __________ drink in Viet Nam is tea.
A. more popular
B. more and more popular
D. most popular
18. Most children like ___________ because they make them laugh a lot.
B. love stories
19. "It's cold outside. Remember to ____________ warm clothes."
B. put off
Choose the correct answer A, B, C, or D for each of the gaps to complete the following text
Sydney is the (20) _________ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It is the largest, oldest, and perhaps the (21)_________beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. Its Harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (22)_________ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (23)_________many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (24) _________ and houses are big.
20. A. home
21. A. more
22. A. with
23. A. on
24. A. narrow
Read the text, and answer the questions below
In the 1970s, skateboarding suddenly became very popular. At first, skateboarders move slowly on flat, smooth area. Then they began to ride quickly. This is called 'freestyle' skateboarding. Soon they were skateboarding skillfully up ramps and doing tricks in the air. This is called 'ramp' skateboarding. Then they started skateboarding and doing tricks on the street. This was 'street-style' skateboarding – a combination of freestyle and ramp. For this, the skateboarders needed protective clothing such as knee and elbow pads and helmets. This allowed them to skateboard safely.
Today skateboarding is still a very popular sport, and there are lots of competitions
25. When did skateboarding become very popular?
26. What are the three styles of skateboarding?
27. What was 'street-style' skateboarding?
28. Why do 'street-style' skateboarders need protective clothing?
29. Do you think skateboarding is a very popular sport now? Why or why not?
Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning to the first one. Use the words given in brackets
30. I haven’t visited my family since 2005. (time)
The _____________________________ my family was in 2005.
31. My parents moved to New Zealand in 2010. (lived)
My parents _____________________________ since 2010.
32. I think that no city is more beautiful than Paris. (most)
I think Paris _____________________________ in the world.
33. The computer was too expensive for me to buy. (enough)
I _____________________________ money to buy the computer.
34. Why don’t we go to Bali on summer vacation? (suggested)
Jane _____________________________ on summer vacation.
35. You won’t pass the exam unless you study harder. (not)
If _____________________________ you won’t pass the exam.
B. Nội dung đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 2
Exercise 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others
1. A. remote
2. A. school
3. A. hear
4. A. weather
5. A. city
Exercise 2: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. Pelé was born ___________ October 21st, 1940.
2. Have you ever ___________ aerobics? Aerobic exercise can help you to lose weight.
3. They showed a ___________ on global warming called ‘Warming Warning’.
4. Breda goes jogging every morning to keep ___________.
5. I _________ any letter from him yet.
A. haven’t received
B. will receive
C. don’t receive
D. didn’t receive
6. We___________almost every lesson in this book so far.
C. has studied
D. have studied
7.We ___________ to our friend last night.
8. Yesterday, I _____________ to a souvenir shop near the exit of the aquarium.
Exercise 3: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets
1. It (be) ___________ a great film in 2001.
2. I (buy)____________a ticket for the football match yesterday.
3. Our teacher (tell)____________us to be quiet yesterday
Exercise 4: Choose the correct answer A, B, C, or D for each of the gaps to complete the following text
Sydney is the (1)__________ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It is the largest, oldest, and perhaps the (2)_________beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. Its Harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (3) _______ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (4)_________ many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (5)_________ and houses are big.
1. A. home
2. A. more
3. A. with
4. A. on
5. A. narrow
Exercise 5: Reading the passage, and answer the questions
Today, there is a TV set in nearly every home. People watch television every day, and some people watch it from morning until night. Americans watch television about 35 hours a week. But is television good or bad for you? People have different answers. Some say that there is a lot of violence on TV today, the programs are terrible and people don't get any exercise because they only sit and watch TV. Others think that TV programs bring news from around the world, help you learn many useful things, especially children. Thanks lo television, people learn about life in other countries, and it helps people relax after a long day of hard work.
1. Is television very popular nowadays? Why?
2. How many hours do Americans watch TV a day?
3. Why don't some people like watching television?
4. What does television bring to you?
5. What do you learn from television?
Exercise 6: Rewrite the following sentences, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same
1. Cartoons are colourful and funny: that's why children enjoy watching them.
Children enjoy watching cartoons ___________________
2. I am going to have a test tomorrow; I can't watch the cartoon.
I am going to have a test tomorrow __________________
3. Sports and games are very important in children's lives.
Sports and games play ____________________________
C. Nội dung đề thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 3
I/ Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
1. A. keep
2. A. tiger
3. A. type
II/ Fill in the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
4. Susan and her friends ____________ (come) to Japan three months ago.
5. Jane ________ (not be) at the party last Sunday, so she ________ (not know)what happened.
6. You should________ (do) your homework, instead of _________ (watch) TV before dinner.
III/ Choose the best answer a, b, c or d to complete the sentence
7. Could you turn _________ the volume please? I can’t hear that singer very well.
8. Grandma never _________ any episodes of her favourite series.
9. Linda is going to make a cake, _________ she needs some eggs and flour.
10. I love ________. Tom and Jerry are my favourite characters.
11. Manchester is famous _________ its football teams.
12. _________ do you live in? - Asia.
B. What country
C. What continent
D. What city
13. Britain's most common _________ activities are watching TV and films, and listening to the radio.
14. International School in Ho Chi Minh City is ___________ school in Viet Nam with high-tech facilities.
A. the oldest
B. the younger
C. the most historic
D. the most modern
IV/ Choose the correct answer A, B, C, or D for each of the gaps to complete the following text.
Sydney is the (15)________ of the state New South Wales in Australia. It is the largest, oldest, and perhaps the (16)________beautiful city in Australia. Sydney has a population of 4.5 million. Its Harbour is one of the largest in the world, and famous (17)________ the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The streets in the city centre are narrow (18)________ many art galleries, restaurants, pubs, but the streets in Paddington are (19)________ and houses are big.
15. A. home
16. A. more
17. A. with
18. A. on
19. A. narrow
V/ Read the passage, and then choose the correct answers
"Water polo is a new sport at our school, but we have a good team now. We practise after school on Thursday at the Northside Pool and we're doing well in the National Schools Competition.
There are seven players in a water polo team. The game is a bit like football because each team tries to score a goal with a ball. But in water polo you don't use your feet - you catch and throw the ball with one hand. And you never stop swimming. A game lasts 32 minutes, and in that time you swim up and down a 30-metre pool lots of times. If you aren't fit, water polo isn't the sport for you!
For me, it's great, because I love being in the water and I can swim fast. I also enjoy being part of a team. We have some excellent players and we're all good friends. So it's fun, and it's also a fantastic way to get fit."
20. People play water polo ____________.
A. in a stadium
B. in a swimming pool
C. at the beach
21. His team plays __________.
C. in a new competition
22. Water polo players___________.
A. often play football
B. bounce the ball
C. doesn't kick the ball
23. In a water polo game, players ___________.
A. can't use their hands
B. sometimes swim 30 metres
C. swim all the time
24. Leo ______________.
A. isn't very fit
B. can swim quickly
C. likes playing individually
VI/ Rewrite the following sentences, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same
25. Children take part in many after-school activities when school finishes.
Children do _________________________________________________
26. Lan is very good at basketball.
Lan can ____________________________________________________
27. Nha Trang attracts lots of tourists. It has clean and beautiful beaches.
28. Do you think money is more important than any other things in the world?
Do you think money is _________________________________________
29. That film is very famous in the USA but not many Vietnamese people know it.
Not many Vietnamese people know that film _______________________
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Bộ đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa kì 2 năm 2021. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu học tập lớp 6 hay như Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 3, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 1, Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 6 giữa học kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề 2.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.