Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (6)
Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (6)
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu BST Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh nhằm giúp các bạn nắm chắc được cấu trúc đề thi, yêu cầu của từng dạng đề để việc luyện tập qua đề thi mẫu và các đề thi hoàn chỉnh đạt kết quả cao. Tất cả các đáp án sẽ được VnDoc.com cập nhật đầy đủ trong thời gian sớm nhất. Mời các bạn chú ý theo dõi.
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016-2017 Sở GD-ĐT Tây Ninh
I. Choose the word which has underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
Câu 1: A. summary B. physical C. happily D. satisfy
Câu 2: A. consisted B. enjoyed C. studied D. designed
II. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
Câu 3: A. fashion B. replace C. peaceful D. journey
Câu 4: A. collection B. pagoda C. separate D. polluted
B. VOCABULARY AND STRUCTURE
I. Choose A, B, C or D that best completes each unfinished sentence or has the same meaning to the sentence above.
Câu 5: He arrives in Singapore __________ Monday morning.
A. for B. on C. at D. in
Câu 6: If you decide to _________ a trip to space, you will have to get ready for a few months before the flight.
A. take B. get C. go D. do
Câu 7: The doctor suggests that she __________ a rest for a few days.
A. should have B. has had C. has D. having
Câu 8: My garden is small. I wish it ______________ bigger.
A. would be B. were C. is D. will be
Câu 9: You should bring a raincoat with you. It ________ rain in the afternoon.
A. may B. can C. must D. has to
Câu 10: My English is not good. If I _______ English well, I _________ able to go abroad.
A. spoke/ were B. speak/ will be
C. had spoken/ would have been D. spoke/ would be
Câu 11: I don't think that burning garbage is a good way to _________ the environment.
A. protect B. pollute C. keep D. reuse
Câu 12: The journey to the village is very _________.
A. interested B. interestingly C. interest D. interesting
Câu 13: The ao dai, the traditional dress of Vietnamese women, ____________ of a long silk tunic that is slit on the sides and worn over loose pants.
A. wears B. divides C. designs D. consists
Câu 14: Children enjoy _________ cartoon films.
A. watch B. to watch C. watching D. watched
Câu 15: Lan: "Your cooking is very good. I have never had such a delicious meal before."
A. Let me congratulate you on it B. Well done
C. Yes, I think so D. That's very kind of you
Câu 16: He ______________ his room with pictures of all his favourite sports figures.
A. prepared B. received C. decorated D. coloured
Câu 17: There are no easy ways to learn a language, _____________________?
A. aren't they B. are they C. are there D. aren't there
Câu 18: Remember to ______________ the lights before you leave the room.
A. turn on B. turn off C. go on D. look for
Câu 19: The bridge _________ 100 years ago.
A. built B. has been built C. is built D. was built
Câu 20: Mai said: "Nam must give his answer to me."
A. Mai said that Nam had to give his answer to her.
B. Mai said that Nam must give her answer to him.
C. Mai said that Nam had to give his answer to me.
D. Mai said that Nam must give his answer to me.
Câu 21: Christopher Columbus was the first explorer __________ discovered America in 1492.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
Câu 22: The summer is coming, ______________ we plan to go to Vung Tau.
A. therefore B. but C. so D. though
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2016 - 2017 Phòng GD-ĐT Vĩnh Tường, Vĩnh Phúc (Lần 2) có đáp án
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM: (40 câu: 8,0điểm)
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. cough B. enough C. although D. laugh
2. A. campus B. candidate C. award D. examine
3. A. removes B. admires C. changes D. divides
Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others.
4. A. label B. luxury C. receive D. model
5. A.charity B. energy C. separate D. pollution
Circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete each sentence
6. We haven't seen each other ________.
A. yesterday B. since June C. last week D. for two months ago
7. I enjoy ________ to the radio while I am driving.
A. hearing B. listening C. watching D. seeing
8. He ________ to go to the theater when he lived in the city.
A. not used B. wasn't used to C. didn't use to D. hasn't used
9. If my brother had a car, he ________ to work every day.
A. drives B. drove C. will drive D. would drive
10. A new style of jeans ________ in the USA.
A. has just introduced B. were just introduced
C. has just been introduced D. have just been introduced
11. ________ Jane has an exam tomorrow, she still watches TV.
A. Although B. However C. Therefore D. Even
12. Lam ________ he could meet the aliens from outer space.
A. hopes B. wants C. likes D. wishes
13. The last train hasn't arrived yet, ________?
A. is it B. has it C. did it D. was it
14. - "________ pass me the newspaper?"– "Sure. Here you are."
A. Would you mind B. Could you please
C. May you D. Why don't we
15. She doesn't type ________ as her friends.
A.quicklier B. more quickly C. most quickly D. so quickly
16. Mrs. Mai, ________ is our teacher, will go to Australia next summer.
A. who B. what C. which D. she
17. - "When did your pen pal arrive?" – "________."
A. Since a week B. In five days C. For two days D. Last Sunday
18. We aren't ________ that he came first.
A. surprising B. surprised C. surprisingly D. to be surprising
19. I asked him whether ________ leaving for the capital that night.
A. is he B. he is C. was he D. he was
20. We arrived ________ late that there were no seats left.
A. much B. very C. too D. so
Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting.
21. Would you mind to open the window for me?
A. for me B. to open C. you D. Would
22. The last time I have seen him in this city was two years ago.
A. The last B. in C. was D. have seen
23. In January 17th, people in Mexico bring their animals to church.
A. to B. their C. bring D. In
24. It's going to be rainy in Tokyo, that is the capital city of Japan.
A. that B. capital city C. rainy D. It's
25. If Tran forgets her breakfast, she would be hungry before lunchtime.
A.If B. breakfast C. before D. would be
Choose the word which best fits each gap of the passage.
More than 300,000,000 people speak English (26) _______ their first language. Another 300,000 speak it as a second language. No one (27) _______ how many people speak it as a foreign (28) _______. Chinese is the only language with more (29) _______ than English. This is because of the huge (30) _______ of Chinese, more than one billion people. More people study English than any other languages. English is the language of aviation, commerce, and education. (31) _______ English, a lot of people from the Third World have (32) _______ to change their lives. (33) _______ the appearance of Esperanto, (34) _______ used to be thought the world official language, English is still the (35) _______ international language.
26. A. like B. as C. alike D. likely
27. A. know B. have known C. knows D. speaks
28. A. language B. words C. tongue D. tips
29. A. speech B.speakers C. foreigners D. attendant
30. A. outbreak B. ancestor C. growth D. population
31. A. According to B. Due to C. Thanks to D. But for
32. A. challenge B. condition C. situation D. chances
33. A. Despite B. In fact C. Although D. In spite
34. A. that B. which C. who D. whom
35. A. more B. almost C. most D. mostly
Read the passage and choose the correct answer.
Last year, we had a nice holiday. My friend and I went to the seaside for a month. I had been to the seaside several times before, but this was the first time for my friend. Naturally, it was a great event for him. Finally, the days came. It was a fine morning. We got up very early because we wanted to leave home after breakfast. We made the journey by car. We reached the seaside at noon. We spent many hours on the beach. We enjoyed making castles and channels in the sand. People said we ought to spend at least a few weeks at the seaside. If we could stay longer, so much the better.
36. How long did the writer and his friend spend at the seaside?
A. a week B. a few weeks C. a month D. a few months