Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lần 1 môn tiếng Anh 11
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra định kì môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2019, đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh lần 1 dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 11 khác nhau giúp các em cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
1. A. impose B. childcare C. housework D. nuclear
2. A. sympathetic B. expectation C. appearance D. independent
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
3. A. belief B. generation C. extended D. elegant
4. A. follow B. romantic C. problem D. confident
III. Read the letter below and choose the best options to fill in the blanks.
When I (5) _________ a little boy I used to wander in the woods by the river flowing (6) _________ my village. In spring, I (7) _________ watching a variety of bushes and plants grow in the sunlight and listened to newly-born birds chirp in their nest high on the trees. In summer, I (8) _________ watch different kinds of kites fly high in blue sky and listen to buffalo boys play their bamboo flutes (9) _________ they rode their water buffaloes.
5. A. was B. am C. were D. be
6. A. in B. at C. through D. above
7. A. wanted B. try C. dislike D. loved
8. A. am used B. used to C. was used B. used
9. A. when B. because C. until D. after
IV. Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
10: Tom: I think parents should respect their children’s privacy. Peter: “________”
A. Really? B. Absolutely! I really hate it.
C. Definitely! Children should be punished. D. I can’t agree with you more. I like it.
11. When you ride a motorbike, you must ________ the general road rules.
A. judge B. force C. obey D. complain
12. You will get into trouble if you come back home after the ________.
A. norm B. curfew C. value D. housework
13. _______ Tom who came to help us?
A. Was it B. It was C. It is D. Is it
14. I don't understand why you like ________ clothes. They are too bright and young for your age.
A. flashy B. fashionable C. comfortable D. elegant
15. Listen! Her story (sound) _________ interesting.
A. sounds B. is sounding C. sound D. sounded
16. A/an …………………………is a family that consists of parents and children.
A. milkmaid B. extended family C. counsellor D. nuclear family
17. My mother sounded …………. on hearing that I would arrive home late.
A. angry B. angrily C. anger D. angerly
18. Members of 4 generations in his family produce furniture so his parents want him to _____ in their footsteps.
A. follow B. observe C. work D. watch
19..Wendy looked at the dress ………………….and wished she had it one day.
A. care B. caring C. careful D. carefully
20. They were finally……………..with each other, after not speaking for nearly five years.
A. reconciled B. persuaded C. interested D. fond
21. You look…………………in that dress. It’s very nice.
A. happiness B. happy C. happily D. unhappy
22. . It was Tom _______ to help us.
A. comes B. that comes C. to come D. who came
23: ________ we held the party.
A. It was in my room that B. It is in my room C. It was in my room D. It is in my room that
24. A true friend is someone who is sympathetic and always willing to ……………….you
A. to help B. helping C. help C. can help
25. Mrs Brown is 42, but she ……………………younger.
A. remains B. makes C. sounds D. looks
26: I think you should _________ with your sister. She did that just to protect you.
A. break up B. reconcile C. argue D. have got a date
27.For a change, why don't you ________ your hair red?
A. control B. force C. dye D. Make
V. Read the paragraph and choose the best answers.
Different relationships affect teenagers in various ways. Friends impact teenagers almost the same amount as their parents. Teenagers go to their friends for help or to ask questions that they could not ask their parents about. Most of their friends give them good advice. In most cases, they tell their friends how to dress and act when being around certain people.
Love relationships just make it even harder for a teenager to get a good education. Some start to fail in school because they are hanging out with their boyfriend or girlfriend instead of doing their work.
Parents have a big influence on teenagers because their children look up to them and the majority of them grow up to act and do things just like their parents did with them. Children who have experienced a family break-up may have lower achievements than children brought up in an intact family.
As previously stated, teenagers are affected by many relationships which involve their friends, family, and their love relationships. The relationships affect them so much that most teenagers change their ideas about how they should live their lives in a different way and to change their future goals. They should be influenced to help themselves or to help others.
28. Teenagers go to their friends in order to…………
A. impact them in various ways and the same amount.
B. ask how to dress when being around certain people.
C. have different relationships that their parents can’t offer.
D. ask for help or advice that their parents can’t give them.
29. Love relationships may make a teenager harder to get a good education because……….
A. their boyfriend or girlfriend may make them fail in school
B. they tell their boyfriend or girlfriend how to dress to how to act
C. they hang out with their boyfriend or girlfriend instead of studying
D. they try to do their work instead of hanging out with their boyfriend or girlfriend.
30. All of the following statements about parents’ influence on teenagers are true EXCEPT that….
A. achievements of teenagers from a family break-up are always slow.
B. parents have a great impact on teenagers.
C. most teenagers grow up to act and do things just like their parents.
D. a family break-up may have a negative effect on teenagers.
31. Relationships can……………
A. influence teenagers in many aspects of their lives.
B. help teenagers to decide the future goals in love relationships.
C. help others to form relationships.
D. help teenagers to follow their future goals with their friends and family.
32. The main idea of the passage is…………………
A. the effects of love relationships on teenagers’ study.
B. the impact of relationships on teenagers’ lives.
C, the role of parents in their children’s lives.
D. the impact of relationships on adults and teenagers
33. romantic relationship
34. lend an ear
37. break up (with someone)
38. be reconciled (with someone)
a. to listen to someone with patience and sympathy
b. kind to people who are hurt or sad; showing that you understand and care about their problems
c. a relationship based on love and emotional attraction
d. to end a relationship
e. become friends again after conflicts or arguments
f. a conversation or discussion in which people disagree, often angrily
VII. Use the words to make meaningful sentences.
39: A nuclear family/ be/ family/ that consist / parents / children.
40: Jack/ break up / his girlfriend, but he /not feel/ sad/ when /I/ see/ him/yesterday.
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 môn tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 11. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.