Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh số 1
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh số 1 do VnDoc.com tổng hợp dưới đây là một tài liệu hữu ích dành cho các em học sinh có thể làm thử để đánh giá trình độ bản thân. Đồng thời, qua từng dạng bài khác nhau của đề thi môn tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 11 này, học sinh có thể đánh giá được mặt mạnh, mạnh yếu của bản thân để đạt được kết quả cao hơn trong kì thì sắp tới.
Các đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh khác:
- Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 số 2
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
- Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 tỉnh Bắc Ninh năm học 2016 -2017 có đáp án
- Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Thanh Ba, Phú Thọ năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
- Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (4)
- I. Choose the word whose bolded part is pronounced differently from the others.
- II. Choose the word which has stress pattern different from the others.
- III. Choose the best answer to complete the sentence.
- 1. He denied __________ that he would take responsility for the project.
- 2. Changes in lifestyle and diet over the last 20 years have resulted _____ an increase in childhood obesity.
- 3. _______________ love English.
- 4. I always want to visit Paris, _____________ of France.
- 5. On Saturday evening, I ______ go shopping ______ stay at home to enjoy some TV shows.
- 6. We offer a very ____________ rate for parcels of under 2 kg.
- 7. Yuri Gagarin was the first ___________ in space.
- 8. I _________ a research since last week. I will finish it this Friday.
- 9. Water power provides energy without______________
- 10. John __________ a book when I saw him.
- 11. A/ an ____ is a person who is trained for traveling in a spacecraft.
- 12. "I'm sorry I'm late. I missed the bus." – "________. We haven't started yet."
- 13. He looked tired because he _________ for six hours.
- 14. Lisa's been able to play the flute since she was six, ____?
- 15. Since he __________, I have heard nothing from him.
- 16. Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on ____ moon.
- 17. He finds it difficult for him to recover from his son's ____.
- 18. _______from many countries competed in the Olympic Games.
- 19. The fence _______ my house was made of wood.
- 20. Scientists are always looking for new _____________ of energy.
- IV. Read the passage and choose one correct answer to each question.A new study shows that women can reduce their chances of developing heart disease by jogging for about three hours every week. The researchers at Harvard University Medical in Boston have just reported the results of the study on the New England Journal of Medicine. The study is the first to show the effectiveness of jogging in the developing of heart disease in women. Only a few earlier studies have examined the effects of jogging on the heart, but nearly all have been done on men. The new study involves more than 72,000 women between the ages of forty and sixty-five during a period of eight years. The researchers have found that women who jog at least three hours a week have a thirty to forty percent lower chance of suffering a heart attack than those who do not.
- 1. The new study is about __________.
- 2. How many hours should women jog at least a week to reduce heart attacks?
- 3. Who have done the research?
- 4. How long does the new research take?
- 5. Most of the early researches have been done on __________.
- V. Reading the passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the passage
My favorite sport is swimming. I learned to swim when I was five and I have been to the swimming pool at least twice a week ever since. You do not need much special (1)_____ if you want to learn to swim – only a pair of swimming trunks if you are a boy, or a swimming costume and a cap if you are a girl.
How can you learn to swim? It's best to learn when you are still young. It is just a good idea just to play around in the pool for a while until you get (2)_____ to being in the water. Try to find a good teacher. You must learn to keep your balance in the water and how to move your arms and legs smoothly and easily. As soon as you feel confident in the pool, you will quickly start making good (3)_____.
Swimming is not an expensive sport and it is very good for all the muscles in your body. I would (4)_____ anyone at any age to take (5)_____ swimming as a hobby.
- IV. Choose the best rewritten sentences.
- 1. The picture which is painted by Mary has been stolen.
- 2. I must thank the man. I got the present from him.
- 3. Her younger sister broke her glasses.
- 4. The last person who leaves the room must turn off the lights.
- 5. She frightened the boy.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn