Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 số 2
Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2
VnDoc.com đã tổng hợp và soạn thảo bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh dưới đây. Các em học sinh có thể ôn tập kiến thức đã học, tự đánh giá trình độ và khắc phục điểm yếu của bản thân. Chúc các em đạt được kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới.
Một số đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 khác:
- 20 đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
- Đề thi học kỳ II môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 1 năm học 2015 - 2016
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh số 1
- Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
- I. Choose one word whose bolded part is pronounced differently.
- II. Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence.
- 1. NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space _______ is an American government organization concerned with spacecraft and space travel.
- 2. Most of our energy comes from ______________fuels.
- 3. “Excuse me, but there is something about ___________ immediately."
- 4. The singer was ____________ on the piano by her sister.
- 5. You need English to travel around ______ world because it is a language almost everybody understands.
- 6. It was in Dalat ______ I met my old friend.
- 7. Your name is Thomas, ____________?
- 8. It is the library ____.
- 9. They never came to class late, _________________ .
- 10. He was admired by the people __________.
- 11. _____________ gave me that picture book.
- 12. He went back to work in his country after he ___________ his course on Advanced Engineering in London.
- 13. EMS stand for ____.
- 14. he has one of the biggest _________ of stamps in Britain.
- 15. The use of more natural and renewable energy sources is needed to take the burden off our current dependence on________.
- 16. Not only John but also his two brothers ____ football as their recreation every weekend.
- 17. A place crash in March 1968 made Gagarin’s desire ________.
- 18. Not only __________ the book, but also remembers what he had read.
- 19. Do you like watching a horror film, Frankenstein, for example? - No, I don’t. It’s…………scaring but also boring.
- 20. “__________________________" - They were held in 1958 in Japan.
- III. Read the passage and fill the gaps to complete the passage.
Hobbies are activities in which one (1) _________ strictly entertainment. They help one to maintain a mental and emotional balance. A hobby can be almost anything. Music is most popular. For example, many people all over the world play piano simply for (2) ________ and fun in their free hours, and they do not play (3)_____________.
Sports provide other (4)____________ hobbies. Bicycling, running, tennis, ping-pong, and countless other sports are (5)_______by millions of people during their leisure time.
- IV. Read the passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D.
The warming of the Pacific Ocean creates weather patterns that affect the world. When the waters warm, the amount of rainfall in Indonesia and the surrounding regions decreases. Australia could even experience a drought. On the other hand, Chile, which borders the Pacific Ocean, is preparing for severe rainstorms. In Pakistan and northwestern India, the weather pattern makes the monsoon season weaker and makes the area much drier.
This phenomenon is called El Nino and is used by weather forecasters to make long-range weather predictions.
Forecasters know that El Nino will bring unusually heavy rains to southwestern part of the United States and make the central part of the country drier.
El Nino itself used to be predictable. It would occur every two or seven years. But now, the weather pattern is becoming more constant. Scientists are unsure of the reason of this change.
- 1. What is the topic of this passage?
- 2. El Nino is ________.
- 3. Which region will be abnormally wet?
- 4. The word "predictable" means ___________.
- 5. Which is NOT an effect of El Nino?
- V. Complete each sentence below by choosing the correct form of the words given in brackets.
- 1. She didn't want to give him the ___________ of seeing her cry. (SATISFY)
- 2. The operation had been ___________ performed and Dave was making a good recovery. (SUCCESS)
- 3. One should never underestimate the ___________ power of nuclear weapons. (DESTROY)
- 4. She is the youngest________ to take part in this talent contest. (COMPETE)
- 5. She doesn't ___________ in any of our discussions, does she? (PARTICIPANT)
- IV. Rewrite the sentence which has the same meaning with the first one, starts by the word given.
- 1. Jim's parents don't speak French and Jim doesn't, either.→ Neither__________________________________.
- 2. I last saw her at the end of May.→ I haven't _______________________.
- 3. This is George. You will be taking his class.→ This is George whose ______________.
- 4. The last person who leaves the room must turn off the lights.→ The last person ________________________________________.
- 5. Alfred Nobel invented dynamite.→ It was dynamite ___________________________.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn