6 Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
Bộ đề kiểm tra chất lượng học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 (Hệ 7 năm) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi cuối năm lớp 7 môn Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình đã học giúp học sinh lớp 7 nắm chắc kiến thức đã học.
Bộ đề thi được tải nhiều nhất:
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án
- 10 đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Toán năm học 2019 - 2020
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Ngữ văn lớp 7 có đáp án
- Đề kiểm tra học kì II lớp 7 môn Vật lý có đáp án năm 2020
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Lịch sử lớp 7 có đáp án
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Địa lý lớp 7 có đáp án
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Sinh học lớp 7 có đáp án
Để tiện trao đổi, chia sẻ kinh nghiệm về giảng dạy và học tập các môn học lớp 7, VnDoc mời các thầy cô giáo, các bậc phụ huynh và các bạn học sinh truy cập nhóm riêng dành cho lớp 7 sau: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 7. Rất mong nhận được sự ủng hộ của các thầy cô và các bạn.
Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 cuối học kì 2
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 - Đề số 1
I. Choose the best answer( A, B, C or D ) to complete these sentences (Chọn A, B, C hay D). (5pts)
1. Most teenagers are ..................... detective stories.
A. interested about
B. fond of
C. excited on
D. go on
2. Tan: It’s hot in here. - Lan: Ok. I .....................on the air conditioner.
B. to turn
D. will turn
3. His mother won’t be at home tomorrow. ..................... .
A. Neither won’t he.
B. Either will he.
C. He won’t either.
D. He won’t.
4. Peter: How.....................is your daughter? → Sue: Only 50 kilos. She’s a bit underweight.
5. Excuse me! Is there a bus stop .....................here?
6. The doctor examined him and .....................his temperature.
7. Her mother works.....................hours than her father does.
A. a few
8. .....................cards is one of Barry’s hobbies.
9. My grandfather doesn’t like living in the city. The noise ...................him awake at night.
10. Can you teach me ..................... “ thank you ” in Chinese?
A. how to say
B. how say
D. to say
11. Liz: .....................should I go to the dentist? → Daisy: Twice a year.
A. How long
C. How often
D. How far
12. Mary: .....................going swimming? → Clark: That would be great.
A. Shall we
B. How about
D. Shall you
13. I prefer swimming in the sea ..................... the pool.
14. Mark: When did he move here? → Twin: He.....................in 2004.
C. to move
** Phát hiện chổ sai trong câu sau:
15. Nobody like him because he always looks untidied.
A B C D
16. In the afternoon, the chickens produce less eggs than in the morning.
A B C D
17. Lan: ................does Nga always get good marks? → Hoa: Because she studies hard.
18. Jacques Cousteau is the.....................of the deep – sea diving vessel.
19. We ought.....................carefully.
A. to drive
20. He plays soccer very..................... .
II. Arrange these words to make meaningful sentences. (Sắp xếp thành câu hoàn chỉnh) (1 pt)
1. What / did / you / lunch / eat and drink / for / yesterday/ ?
2. programs / What / TV / want / do / to / you / see / ?
3. you / Would / to / the movie / this week / like / go / to?
4. ought / I / finish / to / this question / Math tomorrow / for
III. Match the questions and the answers (1,5pts)
1.What’s his full name?
2. What is his age?
3. Which school does he go to?
4. Where does he live?
5. What’s his weight?
6. How tall is he?
a. He goes to Quang Trung School.
b. He’s 40 kilos.
c. He’s 14 .
d. Nguyen Van Hung.
e. He’s 1.50 meters tall.
f. 12 Tran Phu Street.
1............ 2........... 3.......... 4............ 5........... 6...........
IV. Read the dialogue then answer the questions (1,25pts)
Ba: Do you watch TV, Nga?
Nga: Not often. There aren’t many good programs for teenagers.
Ba: What kind of programs do you like?
Nga: I like to watch programs about teenagers in other countries. I want to know what they do, what they wear, what music they like.....
Ba: There are some programs for young people.
Nga: But older people make them. They don’t know what we like.
Ba: I like sports shows, cartoons and movies.
Nga: I don’t really like watching sports – I prefer taking part in them. And most of the movies on TV are very old.
Ba: There are plenty of music programs.
Nga: Yes, there are. But they don’t play the kind of music I like.
Ba: What are you going to do this evening?
Nga: Well, I am not going to watch TV. I’m going to listen to the radio and maybe read a book.
1. Does Nga watch TV a lot ?
2. What does Ba like to watch on TV?
3. What does Nga like to watch on TV?
4. Why doesn’t Nga like music programs on TV?
5. What is Nga going to do this evening?
Read then complete the passage with given words (1,25pts)
Moderation eat healthy guidelines variety
What does a “balanced diet” mean? It means you eat a ......................(1) of foods without eating too much anything. ......................(2) is very important. Eat the food you enjoy, but don’t have too much. This will help you stay fit and ......................(3). Don’t forget about exercise either! We all need exercise. Follow these ......................(4) and enjoy the food you ......................(5) – that is the key to a healthy lifestyle.
- THE END -
Mời các bạn tham khảo đáp án trong file tải.
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 - Đề số 2
PART A: LISTENING
I. Listen to the passage about the Robinsons. Listen twice. Then write T (True) or F (False) for each sentence: (1.0pt)
1. _______ The Robinsons returned to Hanoi by bus.
2. _______ This was the second time Liz saw the paddies.
3. _______ They stopped at the restaurant for a short time.
4. _______ They arrived home in the afternoon.
II. Listen to the conversation between a doctor and Hoa talking about a her medical check-up. Listen twice and then fill in each blank with one word to complete the sentences. (1.0pt)
1. How old is Hoa? She is __________________.
2. How tall is she? She is one meter ___________________centimeters.
3. Her height is __________________.
4. How heavy is she? She is __________________kilos.
PART B: READING
I. Circle the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete the passage below: (1.0pt)
Thirty years ago in Vietnam, very few people had TV sets. These TV owners were very (1)____________. After dinner, their neighbors (2)_____________both inside and outside their houses. Some watched through the windows. All evening, (3)____________ sat and watched the black and white programs. Times have changed. Today, many families have a TV set. They sit and watch (4) _____________ their own living rooms.
1. A. important B. wonderful C. expensive D. popular
2. A. gathers B. gathered C. gather D. to gather
3. A. he B. she C. they D. I
4. A.in B. at C. on D. to
II. Read the passage carefully and then answer the questions: (2.0pts)
A French oceanographer, Jacques Cousteau (1910 - 1997), invented a deep-sea diving vessel in the early 1940s. In the vessel, he could explore the oceans of the world and study underwater life. Now we can explore the oceans using special TV cameras as well. We can learn more about the undersea world thanks to this invention.
1. When was Jacques Cousteau born?
2. How old was he when he died?
3. What did he invent?
4. Can we learn more about the undersea world thanks to Jacques Cousteau's invention?
PART C: VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
I. Circle the word that has different stress from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. aquarium B. material C. appointment D. temperature
2. A. adventure B. detective C. cucumber D. invention
II. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. helped B. rented C. talked D. watched
1. A. baseball B. ask C. participate D. basketball
III. Circle the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes each sentence: (1.5pt)
1. She smiled ___________ me in a friendly way when she saw me.
A. with B. to C. of D. at
2. We ___________ our grandparents next week.
A. visit B. will visit C. visited D. to visit
3. How ___________ is the blue hat? It's 50,000 dong.
A. far B. many C. old D. much
4. What about ___________to school every morning?
A. going B. go C. to go D. went
5. The nurse __________ Lan's temperature yesterday.
A. will take B. took C. is taking D. takes
6. I usually ___________football.
A. will play B. is playing C. play D. played
PART D: WRITING
I. Rewrite each sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one: (1.5pts)
1. How tall are you?
2. Nam is a bad swimmer.
=> Nam swims _____________________________________________________
3. What is wrong with him?
=> What is the______________________________________________________?
4. You ought to take morning exercise
=>You should _____________________________________________________
5. I prefer living in the city.
=> I Prefer __________________________________________________________
II. Complete the following sentences with the words given:(1.0pt)
1. Let's/ buy a papaya.
2. Are you free/ Thursday?
⇔ Tham khảo thêm bộ 15 đề thi Tiếng Anh 7 mới nhất: Bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 NEW
Đáp án đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 số 3
PART A: LISTENING
I. Listen (1.0 pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0,25 pt)
1. T 2. F 3. T 4. F
The Robinsons had a great holiday in Nha Trang. Unfortunately, the holiday soon ended and it was time to return home. They took a bus back to Hanoi. Liz was excited as the bus drove through the countryside. She saw rice paddies for the first time. Everything looked calm and peaceful. At four o’clock, the bus stopped at a small roadside restaurant for ten minutes. Mr Robinson was asleep, so Mrs Robinson bought some peanuts and an ice cream for Liz. The bus arrived in Hanoi at about 7 pm.
II. Listen (1.0 pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0,25 pt)
1. fourteen (14) 2. 45 3. short 4. 40 (forty)
Doctor: I want to ask you a few questions before I start, Hoa. How old are you?
D: And your height is one meter 50 centimeters ?
H: No. I think I’m shorter .The nurse measured me.
D: Oh. How tall are you?
H: One meter 45 centimeters
D: I will ask the nurse to check your height again. How heavy are you ?
H: I think .I’m 42 kilos.
D: No ,It says on your form that you’re 40 kilos.
PART B: READING
I. (1.0pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0,25 pt)
1. D 2. B 3. C 4. A
II. (2.0pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0.5 pt)
1. He was born in 1910.
2. When he died ,he was eighty-seven (87) years old.
3. He invented a deep-sea diving vessel .
4. Yes, we can.
PART C: VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
I. Stress (0.5pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0.25pt)
1. D 2. C
II. Pronounced (0.5pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0.25pt)
1. B 2. A
III. Multiple choice (2.0pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0.25pt)
1. D 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. B 6. C
PART D: WRITING
I. (1.5pts) Mỗi câu đúng (0.5pt)
1. What is your height ?
2. Nam swims badly
3. What is the matter with him ?
4. You should do morning exercise.
5. I prefer to live in the city.
II. (1.0pt) Mỗi câu đúng (0.5pt)
1. Let’s buy a papaya.
2. Are you free on Thursday?
⇔ Tham khảo đề thi cuối kì 2 lớp 7 năm 2018 - 2019: Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh có file nghe năm học 2018 - 2019 NEW
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh số 4
Bài 1. Nghe và chọn câu trả lời đúng nhất trong số A, B hoặc C cho mỗi câu hỏi.
1. How does Joshua go to school in Japan?
A. He takes a school bus every morning
B. He rides the subway at 8:00 AM.
C. He walks with a group of students.
2. Which item did Joshua NOT mention when talking about the things he takes to school?
B. gym clothes
C. school hat
3. What is one of the first things Joshua does when he arrives at school?
A. He practices his reading and writing.
B. He stands and bows to the teacher.
C. He puts on his gym clothes for class.
4. Where does Joshua eat lunch at school?
A. in his classroom
B. in the lunchroom
C. in the gymnasium
5. What time does Joshua probably get home from school most days?
A. between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
B. between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM
C. between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM
II. TỪ VỰNG, NGỮ PHÁP
Chọn một đáp án đúng nhất trong ngoặc để hoàn thành câu.
6. We enjoy..... "Tom and Jerry" films in the evenings.
D. to watch
7. Where..... they..... their summer vacation next year?
A. do/ spend
B. will/ spend
C. did/ spend
D. are/ spend
8. Look! The students..... badminton in the school yard.
C. are playing
9. My sister..... a new book yesterday morning.
A. will buy
B. is buying
10. Nobody..... him very well because he is new here.
11. Don't forget..... a dictionary for me, Nam.
C. to buy
12. She was busy..... her homework.
B. to do
13. We can't go out now because it..... outside.
D. is raining
14. - A: Oh, I don't like bananas. - B:......
A. I don't, either
B. I do either
C. Neither, do I
15. He was only fourteen, but he is..... his father.
A. as tall as
C. tall than
D. as taller than
16. These mangoes are not ripe, and..... are those bananas.
17. These are their shoes here and those are..... over there.
18. Nam is better..... English, but he is worse..... math than I am.
19. His new shoes are different..... mine, but his new shirt is similar..... mine.
20. It is easy..... a bike, but it's difficult..... a car.
A. to ride/ to drive
B. to drive/ to ride
C. riding/ driving
D. driving/ to ride
21. It often..... me 15 minutes to go to school by bike.
22. Of all schools in this town, mine is.....
A. the largest
B. the larger
C. the large
D. the more large
23. He wants to learn..... to use the computer.
24. Mai looks..... in her new dress.
A. more beautifully
C. more beautiful
25. We can learn more..... the undersea world thanks..... Jacques Cousteau's invention.
A. about/ on
B. about/ to
C. on/ to
D. on/ for
III. ĐỌC HIỂU, VIẾT
Bài 1 : Điền vào mỗi chỗ trống được đánh số bằng một từ thích hợpcho sẵn.
popular - small - pair - to - are - strongest - free
Today, badminton becomes a very (26)..... sports activity. It spreads quickly from the city (27)..... the countryside.People need only a (28)..... of rackets, a shuttlecock, a net and a (29)..... piece of land to play the game. Two or four players hit the shuttlecock over the net with their rackets. People can play badminton in their (30)..... time or in a competition. Now, there (31)..... many badminton competitions andeven a World Cup. One of the (32).....countries in badminton is Indonesia.
Bài 2: Tìm một lỗi sai trong số A, B, C hoặc D ở mỗi câu sau.
33. Children are usually scared for seeing the dentist.
A B C D
34. The teacher told him to spend a little time to play video games.
A B C D
35. It took me two hours doing my homework last night.
A B C D
36. After the neighbor repaired the skirt, it looked beautifully.
A B C D
Bài 3: Viết lại câu bằng từ cho sẵn sao cho giữ nguyên nghĩa với câu đầu.
37. What a luxurious car!
38. It takes me an hour to do my homework every evening.
39. No one can run faster than me.
40. Do you have a better refrigerator than this?
Còn tiếp ....
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh số 5
1. Listen to Mai talking about the Mid-Autumn Festival in Viet Nam. Fill each of the gaps in the notes with NO MORE THAN THREE words. You will listen TWICE.
1. The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated in ______ in Viet Nam.
2. On this day, the moon is ______.
3. The moon cakes have various ______.
4. Moon cakes can be ______ or bought from bakers.
5. The lanterns are in all ______.
2. Listen to a talk between Tom and Lee about the Hungry Ghosts Festival. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F. You will listen TWICE.
1. The Hungry Ghosts Festival is celebrated in China.
2. It’s the day when Chinese people have a holiday.
3. Some ghosts are friendly, some harm people.
4. People make food and invite ghosts in.
5. Tom feels it’s an interesting festival.
1. Read the passage and answer each question. Circle A, B, or C.
The Shichi-go-san Festival
Shichi-go-san is a Japanese festival. The Japanese celebrate it on 15 November every year. This is because people believe it is a day of good luck for all Japanese people.
Shichi-go-san means “seven-five-three” and the festival is for children who are seven, five and three. The Japanese think these ages are very important years. Japanese parents celebrate Shichi-go-san as their boys turn three and five and their girls turn three and seven.
At the age of seven, a girl wears obi - the piece of cloth worn round the waist over the kimono - for the first time. At the age of five, a boy wears his first hakama pants – the pants that Samurai wore in the past - in public. The age of three is important for the Japanese too.They think it is time children can let their hair grow.
On this day, children often dress up like the adults in the ancient times and pretend to be grown up themselves.
1. Who will probably celebrate the Shichi-go-san Festival?
A. a seven-year-old boy
B. a three-year-old boy
C. a five-year-old girl
2. Who will NOT celebrate the Shichi-go-san Festival?
A. a five-year-old girl
B. a five-year-old boy
C. a seven-year-old girl
3. Who wears obi for the first time?
A. a five year-old girl
B. a seven-year-old boy
C. a seven-year-old girl
4. At what age can a Japanese child let the hair grow?
A. five years old
B. three years old
C. seven years old
5. Why do the Japanese celebrate it on 15 November?
A. Because they think the day brings luck to them.
B. Because the day brings luck to them.
C. Because children dress up like the adults in the ancient times on the day.
2. Read a passage about fossil fuels. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
There are three major forms of fossil fuels: coal, oil and natural gas. All three were formed many hundreds of millions of years ago before the time of the dinosaurs – therefore we call them fossil fuels.
Fossil fuels take millions of years to make. But they are not unlimited. We are using up the fuels that were made more than 300 million years ago. They are not renewable like solar power, wind power, hydro power or biomass. Once they are gone they are gone. So, it’s best not to waste fossil fuels.
We can save fossil fuels by conserving energy. One simple way to do this is to turn off appliances, TVs and radios that we are not using. We can also turn off lights when no one is in the room. Another way is to go by bike or walk instead of driving cars or motorbikes.
1. Three major forms of fossil fuels are oil, coal and natural gas.
2. They were formed right after the time of dinosaurs.
3. Once fossil fuels are gone, they will come back later.
4. Hydro power and biomass are non-renewable sources.
5. Conserving energy is a good way to save fossil fuels.
1. For each sentence, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in the brackets. You do not need to change the word. Write NO MORE THAN FOUR words.
Here is an example.
The bookshop is opposite the library.
There is ____________________.
Answer: There is a bookshop opposite the library.
1. They will use biogas for cooking soon. (BE)
Biogas _______________________ for cooking soon.
2. They will use low energy lights to save electricity. (WILL)
Low energy lights __________________________ save electricity.
3. When more people drive cars, we will release more carbon dioxide into the air. (RELEASED)
When more people drive cars, more carbon dioxide _______________ into the air.
4. On the next Earth Day, they will discuss global warming effects. (EFFECTS)
On the next Earth Day, global warming ___________________________.
5. Solar panels will convert solar power to electricity more efficiently. (TO)Solar power ____________________________ electricity more efficiently by solar panels.
2. Write a paragraph of about 70 - 90 words about what we should do to save energy. You should use the cues given.
- using low energy light bulbs
- turning off all electric devices like TVs, radios, computers or lights before we go out
- using more public transport instead of riding motorbikes or driving cars
IV. LANGUAGE FOCUS
1. Put the words in the correct column, according to their stress pattern.
happy explain dancer tiring compare
2. Choose the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following sentences. Circle A, B, or C.
1. Alternative sources of energy are developed very soon.
2. Many more Solar panel will be installed to get power.
3. The use of electricity will to be reduced to save energy.
4. Burning fossil fuels is to be stopped because they are non-renewable sources.
5. Biogas will be use in the villages to protect the environment.
3. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. Burning more ______, we will pollute our environment.
C. carbon dioxide
2. ______ can be a clean and abundant energy source in Viet Nam.
A. Solar energy
3. Water falls can be used for the production of ______.
A. solar power
B. hydro power
C. wind power
4. If we use more cars, the amount of ______ in the air will continue to rise.
B. carbon dioxide
5. If we continue to burn ______, we will face a serious shortage of energy.
A. fossil fuels
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh số 6
I/ Listen and decide if each statement is true or false or not given
1. Our earth stores the sun’s energy in their earth surface.
2. Some fossil fuels are coal, oil and wind energy.
3. Fossil fuels can be used to produce electricity.
4. Electricity is needed for many activities.
5. By 2013, people use about 80 percent of fossil fuels in the world.
6. One day, when people use up all fossil fuels, they will die because there is no alternative energy.
7. Renewable energy will be used up one day.
8. Solar energy and wind energy are two types of alternative energy.
II/ Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others
9. A. excellent
10. A. abundant
11. A. underwater
III/ Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined
12. A. sky
13. A. let
IV/ Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense forms to complete the sentences
14. I _______________(study) at 8.00 tomorrow.
15. You _______________(wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight?
16. Don’t phone me between 7 and 8. We _______________(have) dinner then.
V/ Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
17. What should we do to ____________ electricity?
18. Remember to ____________the lights before going to bed.
B. turn off
C. turn on
19. The wind, the sun, and the wave are some types of _____________ sources of energy.
20. We will be successful if we try hard, _____?
A. don't we
B. will we
C. won't we
D. do we
21. The population _____ of London city is 5,590 people per square kilometer.
22. _____ there are still thousands of homeless people living on the streets, it is fewer than in the past.
VI/ Choose the correct answers to complete the passage
Is life (23) ______ in cities? Probably not. Many people find that the city of their dreams has become a nightmare. Population (24) ______ is causing unbelievable overcrowding. This overcrowding (25) _____ many serious problems: traffic, pollution, sickness, and crime. There isn't enough water, transportation, or housing. Perhaps, most serious (26) _____ all, there aren't enough jobs. One-third to one-half of the people in many cities in developing nations cannot find work or can find only (27) _____ jobs. Millions of these people are hungry, homeless, sick and afraid. The crisis is worsening (28) ______; that is, this time of danger and difficulty is becoming more horrible every day. Population (29) _____ tell us that by the year 2025, the population in cities in developing nations will increase to four times (30) _____ present size.
23. A. good
25. A. causes
26. A. of
27. A. permanent
28. A. yearly
29. A. teachers
30. A. their
VII/ Write the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one
31. Keep the environment clean or we will suffer from pollution.
32. It's necessary for the government to find a solution to reduce traffic jams. (have)
The government _______________________________________
33. Although the weather was bad, I had a very good time in Brazil. (spite)
34. There are 31 days in March. There are 30 days in April.
April has _____________________________________________
35. Biogas will be used for fuel in homes and for transport.
Xem lời giải tại: Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021 - Đề 1 (có file nghe) MỚI
Tải trọn bộ đề thi và đáp án tại: Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh 7 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời các bạn tham khảo các đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 mới nhất năm 2020:
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 năm học 2019 - 2020 đầy đủ các môn
- Đề cương ôn thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 (mới) năm học 2019 - 2020
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2019-2020
- Đề thi Toán lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 có đáp án
- Đề thi Toán 7 học kì 2 có đáp án năm học 2019 - 2020 - Đề số 2
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Toán trường THCS Nguyễn Công Trứ năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Toán trường THCS Giảng Võ, Hà Nội năm 2019 - 2020
- Đề cương ôn tập Ngữ văn 7 học kì 2 năm học 2019 - 2020
- Bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Ngữ văn có đáp án năm học 2019 - 2020
- Đề kiểm tra cuối học kì 2 môn Ngữ văn 7 năm học 2019 - 2020