Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2021 - 2022 - Đề 1 (có file nghe)
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2021 - 2022 - Đề 1 (có file nghe) do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong chuyên mục đề thi học kì 2 lớp 7 đi kèm đáp án.
Đề luyện tập thi cuối học kì môn Anh học kì 2 lớp 7 tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến giúp học sinh lớp 7 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi cuối kỳ sắp tới. Bên cạnh đó các em có thể tham khảo tài liệu môn Toán 7 và Ngữ Văn lớp 7. Mời các em thao khảo bài sau đây.
Đề thi học kì 2 Tiếng Anh lớp 7
Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021 - Đề 1
Bản quyền thuộc về VnDoc nghiêm cấm mọi hành vi sao chép vì mục đích thương mại
I/ Listen and decide if each statement is true or false or not given
1. Our earth stores the sun’s energy in their earth surface.
2. Some fossil fuels are coal, oil and wind energy.
3. Fossil fuels can be used to produce electricity.
4. Electricity is needed for many activities.
5. By 2013, people use about 80 percent of fossil fuels in the world.
6. One day, when people use up all fossil fuels, they will die because there is no alternative energy.
7. Renewable energy will be used up one day.
8. Solar energy and wind energy are two types of alternative energy.
Nội dung bài nghe
Humans store energy in their bodies, the earth stores the sun’s energy.
The sun’s energy is stored in coal, natural gas, water and wind. Coal, oil, and natural gas are called fossil fuels.
We use the energy in these fossil fuels to make electricity. We use electricity in many different ways. We light and heat our homes, schools and businesses using electricity, and to run computers, refrigerators, washing machines, and air conditioners. Our cars and planes run on gasoline, which comes from oil. By the year 2013, most of the energy we use comes from fossil fuels.
However, fossil fuels are non-renewable sources of energy. They cannot be used over and over again. This means that one day they will run out!
Luckily, there are some renewable energy sources we can use. Unlike non-renewable fossil fuels, they will not run out. Three forms of renewable fuels are: solar (coming from the sun) energy, water energy and wind energy. All these renewable energy sources are essential for us because they will not run out, so we need to get better and better at using them.
II/ Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from the others
9. A. excellent
10. A. abundant
11. A. underwater
III/ Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined
12. A. sky
13. A. let
IV/ Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense forms to complete the sentences
14. I _______________(study) at 8.00 tomorrow.
15. You _______________(wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight?
16. Don’t phone me between 7 and 8. We _______________(have) dinner then.
14. I ______will be studying_________(study) at 8.00 tomorrow.
15. Will you ________be waiting_______(wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight?
16. Don’t phone me between 7 and 8. We _____will be having__________(have) dinner then.
V/ Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
17. What should we do to ____________ electricity?
18. Remember to ____________the lights before going to bed.
B. turn off
C. turn on
19. The wind, the sun, and the wave are some types of _____________ sources of energy.
20. We will be successful if we try hard, _____?
A. don't we
B. will we
C. won't we
D. do we
21. The population _____ of London city is 5,590 people per square kilometer.
22. _____ there are still thousands of homeless people living on the streets, it is fewer than in the past.
VI/ Choose the correct answers to complete the passage
Is life (23) ______ in cities? Probably not. Many people find that the city of their dreams has become a nightmare. Population (24) ______ is causing unbelievable overcrowding. This overcrowding (25) _____ many serious problems: traffic, pollution, sickness, and crime. There isn't enough water, transportation, or housing. Perhaps, most serious (26) _____ all, there aren't enough jobs. One-third to one-half of the people in many cities in developing nations cannot find work or can find only (27) _____ jobs. Millions of these people are hungry, homeless, sick and afraid. The crisis is worsening (28) ______; that is, this time of danger and difficulty is becoming more horrible every day. Population (29) _____ tell us that by the year 2025, the population in cities in developing nations will increase to four times (30) _____ present size.
23. A. good
25. A. causes
26. A. of
27. A. permanent
28. A. yearly
29. A. teachers
30. A. their
VII/ Write the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one
31. Keep the environment clean or we will suffer from pollution.
32. It's necessary for the government to find a solution to reduce traffic jams. (have)
The government _______________________________________
33. Although the weather was bad, I had a very good time in Brazil. (spite)
34. There are 31 days in March. There are 30 days in April.
April has _____________________________________________
35. Biogas will be used for fuel in homes and for transport.
31. If we don’t keep the environment clean, we will suffer from pollution
32. The government have to find a solution to reduce traffic jams
33. In spite of the bad weather, I had a very good time in Brazil
34. April has fewer days than March
35. People will use biogas for fuel in homes and for transport.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi Tiếng Anh lớp 7 học kì 2 năm 2020 - 2021 - Đề 1 (có file nghe). Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu học tập lớp 7 hay như Đề thi lớp 7 cuối kì 2 năm 2020 môn Tiếng Anh - Đề 1, Bộ đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 CÓ ĐÁP ÁN.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.